It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder who was talking to me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I remember as if it was yesterday, the day in which I died for 42 minutes.
In my near death experience, this is what actually happened.

I found my self in a castle type atmosphere with candle chandeliers and a very long spiral staircase with candles on the wall as I proceeded down.

In this realm, it felt like I was going down those spiral stairs for hours and hours as I finally got to the bottom.
At the bottom of the stairs it was a very big wide-open room with nothing in it, when I say a very big room, I mean a room as big as an ocean.

As I am standing in the middle of the room looking up at the sky, the whole sky became bloody red, the clouds became red and every thing around me got dark reddish, but with enough brightness, I could still see.

As I am looking up, I noticed that the surrounding ground was starting to close in on all sides with me in the middle as I focused my attention looking down at this point.

As the ground became smaller and smaller and smaller, I noticed looking over the edge that it was hot red bloody water with people screaming with hands waving up in anguish as all the people in the lava water was crying out loud’ I could not see the details of the face as they was all covered with the red substance as it dripped from there mouth as if they drank from the river and spewed it out there mouth slowly.

As the ground got smaller and smaller and smaller, I could see my toes just over the edge as I was about to fall in and then…
The greatest florescent white light pierced through the clouds and the Greatest voice ever heard to my knowledge said.

Before I get to that, I would like to tell another story.
So here I am volunteering for a church or organization or something I was helping out‘, I forgot’ but any way, me and the woman who was running the operation for the volunteers became close, and we would talk from time to time.
I forgot what started the conversation, but I told her about what had happened and told her what the voice had said

‘Thanks God AND 'THE MOTHER OF ALL' for letting me live to tell this story’ and thanks for that day of info.’

Loll, Out of all the people in the world she was the first person I really shared this with, and…just so happened she was in her 5th year of college studying religion, loll, what are the odds?

She immediately told me what verse it was, as I have never in my life ever read any religious scripture ever, so it was very, very amazing to find out that this voice was actually saying something from the bible.

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." Amongst other things that was said in which I think was between me and….

My only question that I would like to ask is…who was talking to me?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
When Jesus arrived in Bethany, Lazarus had already been dead and in the tomb for four days. When Martha discovered that Jesus was on his way, she went out to meet him. "Lord," she said, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died."

Jesus told Martha, "Your brother will rise again." But Martha thought he was talking about the final resurrection of the dead.
Then Jesus said these important words: "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

Martha then went and told Mary that Jesus wanted to see her. Jesus had not yet entered the village, most likely to avoid stirring up the crowd and calling attention to himself. The town of Bethany was not far from Jerusalem where the Jewish leaders were plotting against Jesus.

When Mary met Jesus she was grieving with strong emotion over her brother's death. The Jews with her were also weeping and mourning. Deeply moved by their grief, Jesus wept with them.
Jesus then went to the tomb of Lazarus with Mary, Martha and the rest of the mourners. There he asked them to remove the stone that covered the hillside burial place. Jesus looked up to heaven and prayed to his Father, closing with these words: "Lazarus, come out!" When Lazarus came out of the tomb, Jesus told the people to remove his grave clothes.

As a result of this incredible miracle, many people put their faith in Jesus.
==========================================================================================
edit on 16-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Doest thou truly wonder who? That is an incredible experience you had there. Thanks for sharing...although how could you not?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My money is on Kermit the Frog.

Skeptical, but cool story none the less, very creative description of hell. And as The GUT said, "Doest thou truly wonder who?" I'm inclined to think your question is rhetorical. I mean no offense.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
My money is on Kermit the Frog.

Skeptical, but cool story none the less, very creative description of hell. And as The GUT said, "Doest thou truly wonder who?" I'm inclined to think your question is rhetorical. I mean no offense.

i hate to think its a real hell..do you think it was hell i was in?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Sacred experience. You have good privilege to have had the chance to live this one time time in your life.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
First, how did you die, and since you were dead for 42 minutes, do you have any symptoms from being dead for so long? Next, how long did you feel like you were in this place? How did you get there? Did you have a physical form? If so, how, since your body was somewhere else dead?

Now, if you think this was hell, and the people who were in the lava water stuff were people who had died, how were they in the water and in their caskets at the same time? Why didn't the people just get out of the water lava and climb up the stairs where you were? Who put them in the lava water? I could probably come up with 1000 more questions but I'll stop there for now.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Nope, I don't.

I'm not a believer in Hell actually. Though I do believe there is a possibility that the 'after-life' is what you make it. Hence, if you end up in a 'hellish' place, it's due to your own conscious or subconscious will. As in, if you believe you are going to hell, that's what your conscious will create for you, same as a heaven, or empty blackness.

I also tend to believe that all after-life is one in the same. Though I also don't think of it as 'after-life' so much as I think of it as actual life, or actual reality.

These are just my own personal beliefs though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Some sort of personal hell that you slipped into due to your vulnerable state.
The one talking to you was Jesus and he does do that quite a bit, since there are no people, apparently, around today with enough faith to be raising people from the dead, so he has to do it himself.
One of my relatives had a similar experience, after being shot in the heart from getting involved in someone else's domestic dispute. I went to hell myself at a time when I had to spend two months in the hospital on the edge of death. I most likely was clinically dead but it was not like TV, where a buzzer goes off when your heart stops, it was more like a "don't resuscitate" type ward where people were left to pass away peacefully.
edit on 16-6-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wasn't hell, hell is freezing cold not fire and brimstone. The burns in hell come from frostbite. Sounds like a dream to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Have you read the book "23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Wiese? Might be an interesting read for you... you could sorta compare your experience to his. Just a thought.

I'm a firm believer in a literal hell... and yes, even before I read the book.

(Edit) And I agree with jmdewey60 that the voice that spoke to you came from Jesus Christ himself.
edit on 6/17/2011 by prettygentle because: afterthought

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettygentle
Have you read the book "23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Wiese? Might be an interesting read for you... you could sorta compare your experience to his. Just a thought.

I'm a firm believer in a literal hell... and yes, even before I read the book.

(Edit) And I agree with jmdewey60 that the voice that spoke to you came from Jesus Christ himself.
edit on 6/17/2011 by prettygentle because: afterthought

The hell Bill Wiese went to is where demons were torturing humans and throwing them back into the fire when they tried to escape. Hah, I thought hell was created to punish the demons, not where the demons punished the humans. Sounds like the demons are the ones doing the punishing in his hell.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

It is a possibility that we don't know what lies ahead in the future hell. I don't know enough about demons to speculate one way or the other. Whether the demons there are being punished or they are there to torture others is not my concern as it is too late to save them or others who may be there. I just know, either way, I don't want to end up there and I'd like to save as many souls from that fate as possible.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
First, how did you die, and since you were dead for 42 minutes, do you have any symptoms from being dead for so long? Next, how long did you feel like you were in this place? How did you get there? Did you have a physical form? If so, how, since your body was somewhere else dead?

Now, if you think this was hell, and the people who were in the lava water stuff were people who had died, how were they in the water and in their caskets at the same time? Why didn't the people just get out of the water lava and climb up the stairs where you were? Who put them in the lava water? I could probably come up with 1000 more questions but I'll stop there for now.

First, how did you die, and since you were dead for 42 minutes.

Stung by several jelly fish and drowned at a beach called virginia beach.

do you have any symptoms from being dead for so long?

17% of my left brain is dead and does not work.so i got a little brain damage

TextNext, how long did you feel like you were in this place?

i would say it took me 3 hours to get down the stairs,20 minutes in the room and over 5 hours talking to who ever it was talking to me.

TextHow did you get there

i walked.

Text Did you have a physical form?

thats a very good question,i would say yes because i was looking at my self at certain times from an above angle,not right above,but a slanted above angle.

TextIf so, how, since your body was somewhere else dead?

to be honest.
What ever happened and when ever it occured could of happened when>

1. when i was drowing and going deeper into the water with my right arm raised up as i coudnt move and was going deeper and deeper.

2.when they had me on the beach trying to bring me back to life doing cpr.

3.the 5minute ride to the beach hospital from the beach.

4.the 13 minutes it took to get me from the beach hospital to the hospital.

5.the 12 minutes the doscot said they trie to bring me back to life.

6. i was clinacally dead at 3:07.

7, or between 3:07 and 3:51 when they said i was dead and my family was all around me.

Now, if you think this was hell, and the people who were in the lava water stuff were people who had died, how were they in the water and in their caskets at the same time?

i was to young i think to believe in hell,and i stil dont believe in hell.
i never said they was in their caskets.

Why didn't the people just get out of the water lava and climb up the stairs where you were?

lol i have no idea.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Some sort of personal hell that you slipped into due to your vulnerable state.
The one talking to you was Jesus and he does do that quite a bit, since there are no people, apparently, around today with enough faith to be raising people from the dead, so he has to do it himself.
One of my relatives had a similar experience, after being shot in the heart from getting involved in someone else's domestic dispute. I went to hell myself at a time when I had to spend two months in the hospital on the edge of death. I most likely was clinically dead but it was not like TV, where a buzzer goes off when your heart stops, it was more like a "don't resuscitate" type ward where people were left to pass away peacefully.
edit on 16-6-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

i dont believe jesus was talking to me,could it have been some one else?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What came to mind when reading your post was that going down on the stairs there was something you needed to notice but you didn't. that's why .. downstairs you met a woman who was explaining something to you. There was something you should have noticed going downstairs.

That was what came to mind when I interpreted your post with my ability.

There is something in your life that you overlook. You need to consider Christ.

.. ?

In your life there had already been some opportunities to make you aware that something tries to help you but you do not consider it. Please pay attention.
edit on 2011/6/20 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I did not meet Jesus myself, so this is my opinion based on other people's experiences. Jesus does appear to people in similar circumstances, when they did not believe in Jesus, or may not have even heard of him. Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world", so I believe that he is king in a spiritual dimension that we can access if we want, or in your case, by a situation where being in the normal world was not a choice.
It could be that since I already had a strong faith in Jesus, he did not have to appear to me or talk to me, I just had to remember what I had been taught in my life, and then admitted that there was nothing I could do myself, to get out of this Hades type place.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

What came to mind when reading your post was that going down on the stairs there was something you needed to notice but you didn't. that's why .. downstairs you met a woman who was explaining something to you. There was something you should have noticed going downstairs.

That was what came to mind when I interpreted your post with my ability.

There is something in your life that you overlook. You need to consider Christ.

.. ?

In your life there had already been some opportunities to make you aware that something tries to help you but you do not consider it. Please pay attention.
edit on 2011/6/20 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

TextWhat came to mind when reading your post was that going down on the stairs there was something you needed to notice but you didn't. that's why .. downstairs you met a woman who was explaining something to you

Loll, the woman was something very different, that was in the real world, I met her in real life during some volunteer work, that’s when I found out about the scriptures and such. I didn’t even know that was in the bible until she told me.

You need to consider Christ.

i cant,only believe in the Mother of all Mothers,any thing is ..is not believable to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I did not meet Jesus myself, so this is my opinion based on other people's experiences. Jesus does appear to people in similar circumstances, when they did not believe in Jesus, or may not have even heard of him. Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world", so I believe that he is king in a spiritual dimension that we can access if we want, or in your case, by a situation where being in the normal world was not a choice.
It could be that since I already had a strong faith in Jesus, he did not have to appear to me or talk to me, I just had to remember what I had been taught in my life, and then admitted that there was nothing I could do myself, to get out of this Hades type place.

So your saying beyond the shadow of a doubt,that its a such thing as jesus christ and he talked to me.
why ,why do you think this?
It was the greatest voice ever heared to me,i must say that,it was very incredible to say the least.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's not that weird, believe me, I have had a lot stranger things happen in my life, and you meeting Jesus does not seem far-fetch at all. My brother met Jesus and can tell you all about it. And like I said, one of my cousins was shot in the heart and had to undergo four surgeries in one night, to survive, and he very well may not have, except Jesus came to him and encouraged him to hold on.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
i walked.

What I meant was, how did you get to the staircase?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join