It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy (Chemtrail?) photos.... don't know what this is exactly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was out on my balcony having a smoke when I noticed this strange (cloud? chemtrail?) in the sky. It was a large spiraling cloud. Very tight, and well defined, dense as well. I took several pictures and have a video I can upload to youtube if you want. The time these were taking were at 6:50pm-7:00pm pacific time.

Here are the pictures.
P.S. I've never seen anything like this before!

^Start of this weird thing.

^This is the spiral.

^ This is a close up of the spiral.

Uploading more

edit on 16-6-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's a chem-trail flying away from you. nothing else.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

^Don't know if this is related, but it was part of a larger flat cloud behind it that had these lines coming off.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Looks like a contrail .. I live near a commercial airport and a major airforce base.. I'm used to varied contrails.. the atmosphere affects their formation and the atmosphere changes by the minute.. I've seen them look like this, and far stranger.. all depends on weather patterns and the aircraft involved.
edit on 16-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Also in the very first picture look at the start of the cloud/whatever. There is an object, you have to zoom in on it ( the very start, the smallest part ).

I'll upload an image of what I'm talking about but you can try it yourself while I do it
EDIT: Here we go

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

I don't see any object, just some some very wavy marking ... am I missing something? that would probably be where the plane is located but I can barely see it ... still I would suspect a plane since planes make contrails maaaaany times per day

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hold on this isn't all. I will upload a video of what I'm speaking about. Please watch it.

A white orb flies across the screen as I'm filming a video. I didn't see this while I was filming and only noticed it as I watched the video.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

At any given moment, there are bound to be several of these over my head. Probably from all the planes that fly overhead. They're called contrails. The one you have there just happens to be hanging around longer, so it's dispersing more than some.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
my only question is
why does it stop?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

It stops because, at some point, the contrail becomes an airplane. If anyone ever has a photo of a contrail that continues on forever, please, post it... that would be unusual.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here's the video I was talking about

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
sorry i see no plane
do you?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Based on how much the end of the contrail has dispersed, I'd say the plane is long-gone. Otherwise, it would show two trails instead of just one. The plane probably went over a couple minutes before the picture was taken.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ok If you please look at the very first picture, the one where its smaller, there is clearly and object in it. You can zoom in on it yourself, do what ever you want, but you will see it.

And then please watch the video I posted, As I was filming and orb flew across the screen, and I only noticed when I watched the video.

This is pretty interesting and wierd. Two cool things in the same time period.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well...one cool thing. The contrail's a pretty typical daily occurance.
The "orb" is a little more interesting. It fades in at the lower right and fades out at the upper left. My guess would be something (like a small bug, or some other assorted airborne debris) flying/blowing past the camera. But, that's just a guess.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
my only question is
why does it stop?

The atmosphere is not completely uniform. Therefore, as an aircraft flies, it can move through air with different properties. A contrail occurs when the water contained in the exhaust of a jet engine freezes, as the are is very cold at high altitude. If the air is dry, the ice crystals will quickly dissipate. But if the air is at the right saturation point, the ice crystals will linger. They can then be moved around by winds or turbulent air. This is why contrails can quickly start and stop over short distances, as the atmospheric conditions change along the aircrafts path. Sometimes they linger, and sometimes they gradually disperse, whilst often, they don't form at all.

When conditions allow contrail formation, it is often suitable for cirrus cloud to form. These are the high altitude wispy clouds in the photos above. I'm not really seeing any objects in the photos, or spirals for that matter. But interesting photos nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
my only question is
why does it stop?

It stops because the airplane either ascended to or descended to an altitude
where the contrail could no longer form.

Contrails can only form at certain temperatures and when the plane goes
up or down into a region where the temperature is wrong the contrail does
not form.

This is why planes do not have contrails coming out of the engines all the
time.

Edit:

I changed my mind, what appear to be particulates in the last photo are
a close up of a cirrus cloud.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What is strange is the trail stopped.I have seen this many times.
The last time the trail stopped and found the plane a small distance away.
As if the engines were cut off and the ship was coasting. Then in a flash that appeared as a cylinder of light under the ship, it took off nowhere to be found.The craft was triangle and was bright as it made a trail and then became dark and even became larger as a dark triangle image.

I do not see any ship in you photo it must be long gone and left its slow moving trail.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

That is not strange at all, and is quite common. See my post above for reasons why. Basically, the atmosphere is not uniform, so we should not expect that a contrail should be.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

That is not strange at all, and is quite common. See my post above for reasons why. Basically, the atmosphere is not uniform, so we should not expect that a contrail should be.

However it is more obvious to cut the engines if the ship were able to.
Thus an unknown ship.
You would not know anything about the Tesla ship would you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join