It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators Hope DNA Test Will Confirm Existence of Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
California Bigfoot investigators were shocked Over Memorial Day weekend when they found Bigfoot's face print and hair on their pickup truck windows!
I find it interesting that Bigfoot was investigating the investigators

Anyway sounds like a good story so I will be waiting with bated breath for the news conference on June 23 that may or may not reveal Bigfoot DNA.

This footprint was found over Memorial Day weekend, 2011, near Fresno, Calif. by a group of campers who were on a Bigfoot-hunting expedition. The print, measuring approximately 12 inches, was found near a truck where possible DNA evidence was left behind by more than one Bigfoot creature.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
California Bigfoot investigators were shocked Over Memorial Day weekend when they found Bigfoot's face print and hair on their pickup truck windows!
I find it interesting that Bigfoot was investigating the investigators

Anyway sounds like a good story so I will be waiting with bated breath for the news conference on June 23 that may or may not reveal Bigfoot DNA.

This footprint was found over Memorial Day weekend, 2011, near Fresno, Calif. by a group of campers who were on a Bigfoot-hunting expedition. The print, measuring approximately 12 inches, was found near a truck where possible DNA evidence was left behind by more than one Bigfoot creature.

Like the picture, was already posted...
But I guess the world will have to wait with waited breath for that scholarly news conference at the Piccadilly Inn in Fresno! If any of these claims are to be taken seriously, they can't be shown to the public at a freaking airport hotel ballroom. Try a university, barring that, a community college, hell, outside of the dna lab that tests potential fathers for the Maury show would lend a little more credibility.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I could not help notice Gonzalez's You tube account mufonman UFO's and Bigfoot's seem to come out of the wood work for these guys.
edit on 17-6-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just got these pictures of the alleged Bigfoot face print on Gonzalez's truck.
Hard to say what it is.

Any one hear about the news conference today?
I'm still searching.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok found the videos of the conference here checking them out.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Actually live streaming now!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wish they would cut the chase.
So far not impressed with the big foot on the hill next to the rock it's just 10 seconds or so.Why didn't they wait for it to move?
Why am I getting feeling I'm talking to myself?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What exactly will they be comparing with this alleged DNA to provide this proof?

Without a known specimen for comparison it is just unsubstantiated data.

I am a believer, but I smell a skunk-ape with this "investigation"!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Bah! they are asking for money to get the DNA tested!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They should have gotten the DNA evidence done before they claimed that this is the best evidence ever!
Now I'm really disappointed.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Any thoughts? Anyone watching the stream?

top topics

join