It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False, 9/11 was an Satanic ritual sacrifice to Lucifer?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Workers at Ground Zero unearthed last night a buried treasure of gold, hidden for weeks under the ruins of the World Trade Center.

As a small army of federal agents with shotguns and automatic rifles stood guard, city cops and firefighters packed two Brink's armored trucks with the lode, sources said.

This is not a shocker, as it was rumored that as much as $160 Billion in bullion was stored under the Trade Center. Let's read on.

The sources said the gold was found in a delivery tunnel under 5 World Trade Center.

Ok -- stop right here: Why would gold be in a tunnel? Maybe someone was trying to get it out on September 11. Completely explainable.

"They are taking gold out of there right now," one source said last night. "They've brought in extra cops."

It wasn't immediately clear how much gold was recovered last night - or exactly how much was buried under the complex after the Sept. 11 attacks.

We heard up to $160 Billion - so it's not a big secrect.

The Toronto-based Bank of Nova Scotia has said its vault under 4 World Trade Center alone held more than $200 million in gold and silver. Bank spokeswoman Pam Agnew didn't immediately know if any of that gold was found last night.

Other companies are believed to have lost untold gold and valuables in the disaster.

For the last couple of days, construction workers - directed by the feds - had been clearing a delivery tunnel that runs under the complex.

So the feds apparently knew exactly where it was. We can assume someone told them (?)

Officials finally got to the gold through that tunnel yesterday, after workers hauled out a 10-wheel truck, several crushed cars and mounds of debris.

No bodies were recovered during the operation.

Huh?? Let's get this straight so far: $200 Million in gold; found in a tunnel; there were NO bodies found near the gold and the Feds knew it was there. Like, there wasn't anyone guarding that gold? Or there was, but they bailed out before the second tower collapsed? On foot??

As workers inched closer to the gold yesterday, authorities began restricting access to the north side of Ground Zero and FBI and Secret Service agents joined cops and firefighters at the site.

Meaning, they knew EXACTLY where that gold was.

"If I tried to go down there, they would have shot me," said a construction worker shooed away from the tunnel.

A handful of heavy-machinery operators and other workers, under the watchful eyes of more than 100 armed officers, built and graded a ramp into the delivery tunnel.

A small bulldozer knocked down a wall inside the tunnel, and a Brink's armored truck drove in just before sunset.

It came out about 7 p.m. with the first load of gold, sources said. A second truck entered the tunnel a short time later and also was loaded with gold before leaving.

A handful of construction workers were held over from the day shift, which ends at 7 p.m., to help.

"They sent most of us on our merry way," said one worker.

Click on Image for Full Size View

Alright, take a look at Ground Zero. Notice where Building #5 is sitting. Also notice how close the federal building is to Building #5 (right across the street). According the report, the gold may have been moved from the Bank of Nova Scotia, whose vault was under Trade Center Building #4, adjacent to the first tower that collapsed. It was clearly being moved AWAY from the South Tower.

This leads to the question: did someone suspect building #4 would be so damaged (from a collapse) that it was imperative to move the gold immediately? Since the South Tower collapsed first and there were tons of debris in the tunnel, it is amazing NO bodies were found there guarding the gold. There clearly was more going on than a human rescue operation on September 11.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry meant to post the link

911research.wtc7.net...

VERY INTERSTING INFO FOR ANYONE INTRESTED!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
INTERESTING*

my bad

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

US has plenty of Oil. Do a simple google search for all the citation you'll ever need.

As to the OP, is there a second part of that video? It seems it's been removed "by the uploader".

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The bible doesn't suggest Satan requires sacrifices...satan isn't really bloodthirsty

the christian god however is murder happy..he is all about the smiting, genocide, etc.

Lets consider the overall facts...the towers fell (some thousands of people die). and from the blood and fire of this, a crusade is called and hundreds of thousands are murdered in the name of this crusade...a sacrifice to the christian god.

so ya...maybe your right...it may have been just another typical satanic sacrifice...of course, you and I probably have a difference on who the actual satan is...personally I think someone switched around the labels if people (or deitys) are to be judged by their actions over their propaganda.

You clearly havent read the Christian Holy Bible. Satan roams the world like a roaring lion, seeking those he may devour. The bible gives clear examples of what satan will do when God allows him to...look up the story of Job. Satan comes to trick, ruin, lie, defile, steal, and corrupt. The only blood the Christian God requires was shed 2000 years ago...by Christ Jesus. Your theology is flawed and you talk about things you do not know. Just because our troops are in the middle east does not mean there is a crusade happening. Stop bashing Christianity you have no concept of it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
911 was a Masonic meme for the targeting of interdimensional reptillians and thier supporters, codenamed "terrorists", the radio-frequencies and "targeted individuals" basically an electronic form of exorcism.

Most individuals who work with these beings are of the third world nations, although they have thier own "system" that is established in the world financial markets - nwo means a new order and a deconstruction of the older reptillian order.

Those of us who "don't get it" are the minority, they are making it so that their "plane" is separated from ours, with an elaborate system of satellites and radio frequencies.

You can see why they want you to believe that 911 was caused by reptillians, basically, killing two birds with one stone.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Definitely, it was a satanic ritual, that's why the used the date 9/11 the same digits they use to make you call for help on phones.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The bible doesn't suggest Satan requires sacrifices...satan isn't really bloodthirsty

the christian god however is murder happy..he is all about the smiting, genocide, etc.

Lets consider the overall facts...the towers fell (some thousands of people die). and from the blood and fire of this, a crusade is called and hundreds of thousands are murdered in the name of this crusade...a sacrifice to the christian god.

so ya...maybe your right...it may have been just another typical satanic sacrifice...of course, you and I probably have a difference on who the actual satan is...personally I think someone switched around the labels if people (or deitys) are to be judged by their actions over their propaganda.

You clearly havent read the Christian Holy Bible. Satan roams the world like a roaring lion, seeking those he may devour. The bible gives clear examples of what satan will do when God allows him to...look up the story of Job. Satan comes to trick, ruin, lie, defile, steal, and corrupt. The only blood the Christian God requires was shed 2000 years ago...by Christ Jesus. Your theology is flawed and you talk about things you do not know. Just because our troops are in the middle east does not mean there is a crusade happening. Stop bashing Christianity you have no concept of it.

1) Satan "tempted" god...but God was the one that decided to hammer Job to prove a point

2)

Your right...just because we are fighting wars against the middle east does not = crusade
I am thinking what does = crusade however is the leader stating its a crusade and missionarys going to convert the defeated people to christianity...

3) My theology is based in reality....I have a full understanding of christianity...from the sweet words, to the sour actions...judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

4) Satan's roar is non existant...the roaring you hear is probably the endless "judgement" god puts on man while he murders endlessly.
Even if Lot was fully and completely Satans work (it wasn't)...his death toll is offically what...10..11? whats gods? in the hundreds of millions...

mhmm..sure...beware of the mouse, says the bear..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Lucifer is not the Devil, the Devil is not Satan, and Satan is Society.

I say False, there was no sacrifice to Lucifer, however, I do believe that Society is to blame!

Lucifer is Satan the devil, and anyone who believes different is his follower.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lol, you have no idea who I am, and stop trying to act like you do, lil boy. God doesn't purpose for people to burn in the lake of fire, the lake of fire is going to be created for Satan and his angels, and some men are going in with them. Would God be a righteous judge if he let every wicked person into the kingdom? OF COURSE NOT. You just want the easy way in, and it's not going to happen. You are going to have to come through Jesus Christ, or no way at all. You are going to have to keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. You must be baptized in Jesus Christ name after the age of 20.

Whoever goes into the lake of fire deserves it. Even me. Cause God is righteousness. God can send evil upon you, if you are not careful.

Stop replying sentence by sentence, it's annoying. If you have a problem with God, then get off this thread. Nobody is forcing you to read what were are typing, are they? Alright then..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

What's not to believe about it? Satanism is in just about everything we do daily. For example, the move "Harry Potter" makes children think it's ok to practice witchcraft. Those movies are VERY satanic!

When did satanism become witchcraft, or vice versa?

I know in medieval times witches weer seen as handmaidens of Satan, etc., but even then it was not exactly clear what it is satan is/was (other than being "evil" - even in the bible that's not clear!!), we're not in medieval times any more, Harry Potter is not medieval, and AFAIK there's no clear connection any more between the 2 is there?

Anyone who deals with Magick is a follower of Satan. Most of them will even admit it. You have so called "white magic", and "black magic". BOTH ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE OCCULT. There is no such thing as good magic. That's a big lie.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Oh, Gee, A Freemason. Figures. We all know Freemasons secretly worship Lucifer, heck, EVEN ALBERT PIKE admitted it in his book Morals and Dogma.

Even if you are not a Freemason, you are still working for the Illuminati. Why don't you do yourself a favor, and leave, before I rebuke you with the scriptures.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
reply to post by Darth_Prime

haha we have, no one realizes it though.

and to answer your question, no this was not an offering to "Lucifer". please don't confuse Lucifer with Satan. Lucifer is Prometheus, he kindled the light in the dark. he stole knowledge from the gods and gave wisdom to man. he's not a bad guy, he just gets mixed up a lot.

Lucifer is SATAN THE DEVIL, and anyone who says different is his follower. See, you people can tell who is really tell who is working for the Illuminati when you involve religion. They show their true colors. Only New Agers and Freemasons claim Lucifer isn't Satan. You have just been exposed. GET OUT OF HERE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
911 was a Masonic meme for the targeting of interdimensional reptillians and thier supporters, codenamed "terrorists", the radio-frequencies and "targeted individuals" basically an electronic form of exorcism.

Most individuals who work with these beings are of the third world nations, although they have thier own "system" that is established in the world financial markets - nwo means a new order and a deconstruction of the older reptillian order.

Those of us who "don't get it" are the minority, they are making it so that their "plane" is separated from ours, with an elaborate system of satellites and radio frequencies.

You can see why they want you to believe that 911 was caused by reptillians, basically, killing two birds with one stone.

Thats asinine. Aliens have nothing to do with 9/11. Strictly Oil.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"So, with that evidence, it's safe to assume that 9/11 was a Satanic ritual sacrifice."

Seriously, though- where do you even get that its "Satanic"? Mayans still exist, so why not blame them?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

NO. The NIV tried to make Jesus Lucifer, but they failed, because we still have the KJV, and that will only be the true Word of God as long as this earth remains.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Originally posted by Greensage
Lucifer is not the Devil, the Devil is not Satan, and Satan is Society.

I say False, there was no sacrifice to Lucifer, however, I do believe that Society is to blame!

Lucifer is Satan the devil, and anyone who believes different is his follower.

What if i believe he doesnt exist?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

How do you know Aliens didn't have anything to do with 9/11? They might! We can't say for sure. Were you in the world trade center? Was you in the airplanes that crashed into the towers? Ok then..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

No but my Uncle's sister died in there so im sure i wouldnt want to be there. Plus even if i was i still wouldnt know who was behind it so whats your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join