It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thor (2011) Movie - Illuminati Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ok guys , this thor movie contains lots of symbolism but had to choose only one because i couldnt be bothered.Nothing special and im here to share.cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Of course there is Symbols, it's the nature of the movie

just because it the 'Occult' doesn't mean it's Illuminati, Likewise just because someone follows the path of the 'Occult' doesn't make them 'Illuminati' nor 'Illuminati Supporters'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I was refering their (Illuminati) symbols in movies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What 'Illuminati Symbols'? if you're speaking about 'The All Seeing Eye' or the Symbol of 'Ra' or 'Horus' then it's been the 'Occults' Symbol, and many other utilize it besides the 'Illuminati'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sort of torn over this movie.

As a cool action flick/sci-fi, it was epic...totally worth the watch

however, as a historical spinoff, it really annoyed me..the time periods were soo out of sync it just bugged the hell out of me.

like...thor is a ancient viking god, gotcha...yet he was born after the war with the frost giants (according to the movie) and therefore well after their time on earth...

yet somehow legends of the yet unborn baby were passed down...and...grr..nevermind...

but the movie itself, as just a cool movie, was indeed totally effing cool...totally worth the rent.
As far as symbolism of illuminati..meh, if so, the illuminati clearly make the best movies...makes me even more a fan of the illuminati. Gotta figure out a way to join them as they have the best stuff all around (movies, music, homes, etc)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think it's backwards. Lots of the illuminati symbols are of this time. I know the movie and the half-god is myth but the symbols were of that era and not the illuminati's.

Pred...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Sort of torn over this movie.

As a cool action flick/sci-fi, it was epic...totally worth the watch

however, as a historical spinoff, it really annoyed me..the time periods were soo out of sync it just bugged the hell out of me.

like...thor is a ancient viking god, gotcha...yet he was born after the war with the frost giants (according to the movie) and therefore well after their time on earth...

yet somehow legends of the yet unborn baby were passed down...and...grr..nevermind...

but the movie itself, as just a cool movie, was indeed totally effing cool...totally worth the rent.
As far as symbolism of illuminati..meh, if so, the illuminati clearly make the best movies...makes me even more a fan of the illuminati. Gotta figure out a way to join them as they have the best stuff all around (movies, music, homes, etc)

Isn't that their slogan?

The Grass Is Greener On The Illuminati Side,

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is my issue with people chasing and exposing Illuminati symbols. What will you do about it? Yes, that is a serious question.

Exactly what will you do about it? Will you recognize that this is a game that is played to continually receive you attention, positive or negative? Or will you truly see the game and stop obsessing about it (not necessarily you OP) and bow out of the illusion? The choice is yours.

Negative attention keeps an entertainer relevant. Talk is attention and PR, regardless if it is positive or negative.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Saw it in 3d and was well worth it. As mentioned earlier of course it has symbols in it. Either way highly recommended flick.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You realise it's a movie version of the Marvel comic book which wasn't meant to follow the Norse myths closely? I hope so.

I was gonna skip this thread as another "oh no, movie has Illuminati symbols, NWO propaganda before our eyes" thing but since it was about Thor I had to read it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

You realise it's a movie version of the Marvel comic book which wasn't meant to follow the Norse myths closely? I hope so.

I was gonna skip this thread as another "oh no, movie has Illuminati symbols, NWO propaganda before our eyes" thing but since it was about Thor I had to read it.

No, didn't read it

ok, my frustration is now at marvel comics...although that may be difficult considering they have produced some fantastic movies based on their comics

Still...couldn't they have...donno...tried to sync up the timeline a bit better..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Do you mean Odin having only one eye? That's from Norse myth. He tore it out for a chance to take a drought from the Well of Mimir.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Okay I see:

Odin has one eye-this is shown on pop albums/adverts/etc as a symbol of the All Seeing Eye-it is also part of the Norse myths. The All Seeing Eye, while co-opted by the Illuminati, is an occult symbol that goes back thousands of years and has a variety of symbolic meanings including representing the awakened pineal gland. It is no more exclusively Illuminati than the Rainbow is exclusively a LGBT symbol.

Vesica Pisces on the floor at :18. Vesica Pisces is a sacred geometry shape and can also be seen in the eye and vagina. It has to do with creation of form.

A downward pointing triangle on Odin's staff which represents the power of the As Above coming down to Earth.

A pyramid with an All Seeing Eye at 1:15. See above comments

The Eye of Horus at 1:29. Seen to be equivalent to the All Seeing Eye. It has other connotations as well depending on if it is the Left Eye or Right Eye roughly equivalent to left brain/right brain on one level.

To quote Darth Prime:

just because it the 'Occult' doesn't mean it's Illuminati, Likewise just because someone follows the path of the 'Occult' doesn't make them 'Illuminati' nor 'Illuminati Supporters'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by curious7

No, didn't read it

ok, my frustration is now at marvel comics...although that may be difficult considering they have produced some fantastic movies based on their comics

Still...couldn't they have...donno...tried to sync up the timeline a bit better..

This is the thing with all of these Marvel movies...they're trying to link them all together for the eventual Avengers pic in a couple of years. They take a character such as Thor and make a bastardized cross between what is known as the Ultimate universe comics and what is known as the 616 universe which is your "normal" Marvel thats been around since June of 1961. So, yeah, Saturn, they could really use a little syncing. But they want to sell seats and blurays to those who have no idea about the rich history of these characters so its all candy coated and actionized for sweaty teens with cash to blow on movie tickets.

top topics

join