It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Saudis Wrong To Ban Women From Getting Behind the Wheel?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Woman are no different than men allthough more tasty but Saudi Arabia is in the dark ages

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All I´ll say is that Feminists should stop bashing American men and get to work in Saudi-Arabia and similar countries where women are really being oppressed.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes they are wrong to do so..... Women are Human beings just like men and have the same rights and privileges we do. Well, the are supposed to... Their are those on this planet who think they can control women and they sure try their best do so.

News flash. You don't control women. They are individuals who control themselves... If you can't handle that... Well,then you are going to be a lonely person...With no one left to bully and boss around.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

from my driving experience, anyone can be a good driver
they just need to actually pay attention to other drivers and make decisions on what others are doing not what they want to do..
most crashes are easy to avoid

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

Agree with you Honest John

I do wonder though with the Saudi women wearing full Burkas whether their perhipheral vision would be resticted if they were alowed to drive ?
It would also be alarming to have millions of sudden learner drivers on the roads?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join