It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
1 wont derail and excuse OP...
LOVE must be protected and eventually seperated from non love so the ummmm BULLS EYES is precise and clear. Some wont ever change and will always try and rearrange but the messages are still the same. As stated its YOUR will my friend BUT HE MADE YOU NOT A FOLLOWER. Its too easy to become overwhelmed by majickz and gimmicks even the physical kinds. I think TRUE LOVE works behind the scenes so it can observe EVERY action from ENERGY observed who feel they are not being watched. This allows the TRUE ENERGY form of the individual to become seen. Everything that "1" was part of and is not is based on 1z souls potential to seek TRUE HIGHER LOVE not for some special treatments protections others may not receive given to those who follow. Seperation from the creator and bonding with non creator can have major effects. But it is the will of those who follw the creator or GOD and those who seek self god power -demigods (babies in the maturity scale for they seek controll and HAVENT REALIZED all energy is set to mature over experiences) fortunatley Creator knows all that sneak and slither and try to ABUSE THE HERDS MINDS BODIES AND SOULS and has planned their LIFE DEATH EXISTANCE PHASE out HENCE A SECOND DEATH CASTED IN A LAKE OF FLAME only for the NONS. THOSE WORTHY face 1 death/life maturity phase existance unless otherwise resent for managing to keep other souls integrities in tact even when tested with the best temptations. 1 trully hopes the best for ALL and is not what many may think but my brotheren have deceived before and I am sure will again so 1 trys to watch out for decepted.
-thanks for your time-
Transmitted LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 6/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Through personal experiences, and meeting my Higher Self, downloads, and questions answered. Through my family, including my son, and friends nde's, through being aware, and remembering. For example all my life, even as a small child wondering who I was , I recalled shooting here, like a beam of light, a ray of sunshine, feeling like myself, the core me, and suddenly in a dark, warm cocoon type place with this warm slightly red glow.

Through much seeking.

Through raising frequency, where in that high plane, like a field of energy, every single thought or question had a presence, instantly there, interconnected communication, Light as a Feather, in fact I had to ground, had this very strong impression that one could not function well in this world in a frequency like this.

Then a freind wrote from South America out of the blue telling me that he could feel my frequency was very high, and giving me advice on what to do. I went out with bare feet in the winter when the snow had melted and ran my fingers over the bark of the tree.

Its very simple. These are things you can actually take in sungazing and meditation if you're a true seeker.

Raising frequency, is really basic and simple though, its about Love and Kindness.

In the Talmud it says Kindness is equal to all the laws.

When my frequency went off the charts, I was practicing Ho'onoponpono, for cleansing, hurts, taking responsibility even blame for everything in my life, and seeing the light in all, the love and light in everyone and the one I was thinking of, trusting their own connection to their Source.

Very simple words, can be applied to any memory with anyone, or with anyone we meet, for there is never a coincidence, or the energy on chairs, from camera's for we pick up frequencies and energies.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me. I love You. Thank You!"

When others are being kind, or shining their light, windows open for me just suddenly a glimpse right into their soul/spirit, and recognition, and I seem to remember them.

I've known somethings inside since childhood, just always known.

Its also possible to sit in and contemplate all of nature, and watch 3 year old children, observe all the love, and equality, and the oppositioin, and reverse engineer it with logic as well.

My thread, in my signature, the Holographic Universe, came out of the downloads from my Higher Self, that is my infinite self, there is no time, and after discussions with my then 18 year old son about Infinity and the Matrix/Hologram.

When you have Love in you, and know that Love never hurts, and would not wish anyone harm, never see prisons but only wish for healing, don't even want someone's feelings hurt, know there was no need for money since early on, that this world should be complete equality, then when someone says a distortion, my own soul knows what is Love, its very clear. Love never harms.

And this is where we forget. In this school. We will all remember when we leave it.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
FACT. Tens of thousands of children exported from UK to Australia and Canada - by the church, to church institutions - and subjected to widespread and systematic sexual abuse.

www.thetablet.co.uk...
edit on 21-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Its all done by intent, by those who are so truly distorted.

Everywhere, pervasive.

The groups in the interior of BC had doctors so I knew years ago they were performing ritualistic sacrifice, and I also always suspected CIA, MKultra.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its all done by intent, by those who are so truly distorted.

Everywhere, pervasive.

The groups in the interior of BC had doctors so I knew years ago they were performing ritualistic sacrifice, and I also always suspected CIA, MKultra.

Yes, I agree, it's really pervasive. it goes deep into the rabbit hole, and to the very highest levels. Imo it's organised and also being funded by taxpayers' money. CIA, MI5/6, MK Ultra, et al.

This is one more reason why we need to raise our frequencies as much and as quickly as possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
www.redicecreations.com...

Satanic Child Sacrificing Rituals First Reported At Vatican And Now At LDS Temple In Salt Lake City

--------------------------
This is a 2006 article, from an excommunicated Mormon.

sinp

Besides rampant corruption in the LDS church and U.S. government, Ott also feels the hierarchies of other major religions, including Catholicism and Judaism, unknown to the general church-going public, have been infiltrated by satanic cult influences.

These satanic influences, claims Ott, is led by the Jesuits, Freemasons, Illuminati, the Knights of Malta and others, is leading America into a secret fascist state - their government of choice -- with the help of these corrupted officials and religious leaders at the core of the illegal Iraqi war and the contrived war on terror.

"Don't let anybody fool you. Satan exists. I have seen it for my own eyes when I was near death in 1987 and these evil people controlling the masses from high level positions are part of this satanic quest to destroy America using a policy of war and genocide," said Ott, who has a PhD in nutrition and runs a natural-based mineral company in order to instill good health and nutrition by natural methods.

End snip

It's interesting that he says a fascist state is the satanists government of choice. It is obvious why that would be the case, and the current reality is confirming what he said 5 years ago about the direction of US and, in fact, global politics.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
FACT. Tens of thousands of children exported from UK to Australia and Canada - by the church, to church institutions - and subjected to widespread and systematic sexual abuse.

www.thetablet.co.uk...

Is it true that the article that you linked to doesn't confirm any new abuses taking place as a result of these actions within the last 50 years?

Also, where are you getting the "tens of thousands" figure? Your source only mentions "hundreds" being migrated, and no indication that all of those were abused.
edit on 2011.6.21 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sometimes I think that stuff like this is total bull, but there have been a couple bonified stories of people in high positions of power keeping sex slaves & drugging up young people & sharing them at parties. Afterward, they pretty much get busted, and people from the FBI & secret service come in, scare witnesses and get everyone off the hook.

Anyone know the story I'm talking about? There was a documentary made about it in the 80's, it never actually made the air. It had to do with a black Mayor or Governor or something.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Is it true that the article that you linked to doesn't confirm any new abuses taking place as a result of these actions within the last 50 years?

Yes, it's true - the one about the export of children, because they were finally forced to put a stop to it. It's interesting to note, however, that the large majorit of those children were exported from care homes. There are some truly heartbreaking stories from working mothers, for example, who had put their children into care temporarily to get themselves out of a bad financial patch through working round the clock, only to find that their children had been exported when they went to collect them.

I post it as an example to show this is not new....systematic abuse of children within the church and the 'ruling class' has been going on for a very long time, and it is still going on today.

Kevin Annett's data concerns crimes which went on up until much more recently, and in some cases are still going on. The Canadian government has actually offered an official apology, so it's not heresay, it's fact, but the cover up and intimidation still goes on. Why? Who are they protecting?

The article by the ex-Mormon is much more recent.

I hope that answers your question. Perhaps you'd like to tell me what your point is?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, with all due respect it seems that you've arrived at these conclusions based strictly on your subjective experience. There's nothing wrong with that, however, is there any reason that anyone else should accept these claims as reality? Is it ethical of you to claim that such things are everyone's eventual reality if such things cannot be confirmed objectively? Just curious. Thanks for your answers so far. Quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I hope that answers your question.
Yes, thank you.

As to the Greg Szymanski piece, unfortunately, I cannot believe a word that man writes—he's cried wolf far too often. In his article that you link to, he quotes the Taxil Hoax as if it were true, and also cites William Guy Carr as a source, when Carr has been thoroughly debunked.

While I certainly agree that any form of child abuse is a heinous crime and should be prosecuted to the fullest extend, and that those found guilty should be held accountable for their actions, I have yet to see any sources that I consider credible, in my personal opinion, showing evidence of wide-spread, systemic ritual abuse.

If it is your goal to uncover such atrocities, should they exist, then I fully support your search for evidence. But much of what I have seen here and elsewhere does not seem to be adequately supported, and without a tenacity for truth, justice may never be served.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

And all of life is PERCEPTION, yet there is LOGIC and can be deeply thought upon. And memory.

And it makes scientific sense from Quantum Perspective, for its understood.

Its subjective and perception to think of one religion or cult? Just to by into this, and if one's frequency is ruthless or distorted by greed, not pure, and if they took '___' or chanelled and summoned, like even King Solomon did, summoning, how would they trust what they're getting?

Gateway substances also have a variety of experiences, due to one thing: FREQUENCY. And that relates to purity, love, compassion. Service to others. Higher Frequency is unity, a "Oneness", having perfect understanding, telepathy, what someone told me he called the Universal Understanding.

In practice, as I work through issues and remain more conscious, stay in my heart, and not in my head, where all the programs run, my awareness, insight increases in range. All my life I was aware of others, could feel someone had sent me an email when I touched the computer to turn it on even, however, Telepathy or Unity, is more recently, doing the dishes, waiting for another hour to pick up my youngest sons from the pool, and having my youngest come into my mind intently, with his energy saying, He wants to come home now.

I ignored and then it happened again, and I left to pick them up to discover he wasn't feeling well and had asked his brother repeatedly to phone home.

Frequency and purifying the elements, the refining of silver has everything to do with our next steps.

Its objective to actually search for evidence, and dig for memories, and reach for experiences, or just have them. At least you're running with the platform and your experiences, the other is just distortions.

How could it scientifically or metaphysically be any other way, than a FREQUENCY MATCH, in the end, You Are Creating Your Next Step.

And Principles on Infinity has already been deeply thought out by many quantum minds.

Its all about progressing and regressing for a time for some, a testing ground, and Frequency Match is also a part of the school.

The things happening today we matched yesterdays frequency with.

What we work on today, we will bring in tomorrow.

Metaphorically.

And earth is like a shadow, interactive and responsive to the frequency and negativity or positivity being expressed, with energy lines and chakras.

Tipping energy over to the negative side, brings earth changes, earthquakes and turbulence.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Sometimes I think that stuff like this is total bull, but there have been a couple bonified stories of people in high positions of power keeping sex slaves & drugging up young people & sharing them at parties. Afterward, they pretty much get busted, and people from the FBI & secret service come in, scare witnesses and get everyone off the hook.

Anyone know the story I'm talking about? There was a documentary made about it in the 80's, it never actually made the air. It had to do with a black Mayor or Governor or something.

Yeah, the Franklin Conspiracy. Problem is, when its true its no longer a shadowy conspiracy. This wasnt even really covered up.. just no one really cared. I find it odd that with all of the conspiracy minded folks here this isnt talked to death
Just google, there is a ton of info on it.

www.voxfux.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And contains such gems as:

-Misidentifying Mazzini as a Mason and a mafioso
-Misidentifying Pike as a Klansman and "Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry" (a title that does not exist outside the Taxil hoax)
-Quoting the "Lucifer" section of the Taxil hoax as genuine, misidentifying A.C. de la Rive as a "French High Mason", AND misidentifying the content of the hoax as Masonic communication between Pike and de la Rive

It is, perhaps, still true that child abuse and sacrifice occur in LDS temples even without these points. Ott, however, frames his picture of the LDS Church around the Pike he has invented, and the accuracy of his characterization of Pike is crucial to his argument. Furthermore, his only evidence of the subject at hand are anonymous testimonies and his own experience. How can we believe an argument staked on evidence that cannot stand up to critical analysis, especially as he reaches for the unfalsifiable and asks us to trust him?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just saw part 1 of the clips.
For a moment I felt I was back in the Satanic-panic period of the late 1980's, when Christians quoting Rebecca Brown's "He came to set the captives free" dominated society. Oh the nightmare!
The testimonies of "ex-Satanists" spread through the schools like wildfire, and some of the mind-controlled religious teachers actually believed it all! It was a bit of joke really.
It was a very effective diversion, because people were disappearing at the time for political reasons, and all the dirty little wars that did kill thousands of children were hardly reported.

This woman seems to plagiarize Rebecca Brown quite a bit, who first described the supposed delivery of Elaine - the Bride of Satan (who predictably was charming at first, but then turned out to be an abusive husband).
Brown went even further into horror fiction, with accounts of Satanic werewolves, vampires and zombies.
It turned out she wrote her books in a haze of stolen medication, and she was dropped by Chick Publications, her original publisher.
Since she was not anonymous she called her Satanic cult "The Brotherhood", rather than referring to official Satanic churches (Wiccans and other groups were dropped form the narratives when they started suing). Her later writings focused more on anti-Catholic teachings, and the "ancestral demonic curses" in African and Native American beliefs. The neo-colonial charismatic chauvinism in the discourse soon became apparent.

The Benny Hinn cursing episode is repeated by Reinhard Bonke, in his tale about being cursed by African witches, who all got an asthma attack for their efforts.
It's a commonly repeated trope.

When I hear Benny Hinn it is clear that it is nonsense.
He is a conman and a false prophet, who came up with some amazing whoppers concerning the 1990's, including that Fidel Castro would die within the decade, that gays would be destroyed by fire and that Jesus would appear on his stage.
He uses techniques of hypnotism and suggestion which are very sinister.
If anybody is involved with immoral, malevolent occultism (that fleeces people with false promises) it is Hinn.
So this is a diversion from the true source of occult mind-control.

One doesn't have to search far to discover that even many Christians regard Benny Hinn as a deceiver, who "prays" curses onto people: jesusdisciple.webs.com...
Simply viewing his picture on that site makes my skin crawl.

Satanic-panic destroyed a lot of lives, especially when innocent kindergarten teachers were dragged to court for running "satanic cults", and it made outcasts of people simply for listening to heavy metal.
It tore families apart, and ruined the professional careers of gullible cops and social workers.

The people who start Satanic-panics have an evil agenda, and I hope it never surfaces again.

PS. Did she say they had "communion" with urine, semen and a black widow?
I mean, the first two items are typical to witch-hunt narratives, but the latter doesn't sound very healthy.
I guess she got the sips without the venomous spider?

More on the former Rebecca Brown and her influential "Bride of Satan" fiction:
www.answers.org...
edit on 21-6-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I hope that answers your question.
Yes, thank you.

As to the Greg Szymanski piece, unfortunately, I cannot believe a word that man writes—he's cried wolf far too often. In his article that you link to, he quotes the Taxil Hoax as if it were true, and also cites William Guy Carr as a source, when Carr has been thoroughly debunked.

While I certainly agree that any form of child abuse is a heinous crime and should be prosecuted to the fullest extend, and that those found guilty should be held accountable for their actions, I have yet to see any sources that I consider credible, in my personal opinion, showing evidence of wide-spread, systemic ritual abuse.

If it is your goal to uncover such atrocities, should they exist, then I fully support your search for evidence.

Thank you.

But much of what I have seen here and elsewhere does not seem to be adequately supported, and without a tenacity for truth, justice may never be served.

When things are kept secret by those in positions of power, under threat of death and torture, it is of course difficult to get absolute proof. There are examples too many to mention which do, however, point in that direction.

There is proof of systematic exportation of children from UK to Australia and Canada, for the most part from children in care homes. There is proof of sexual abuse in the church schools in Australia and Canada. There is proof of the genocide of the widespread sexual abuse of indigenous children and the genocide of the indigenous people of Canada. There is proof of harrassment and intimidation of witnesses currently, there is proof of Vatican intervention to halt investigations of widespread paedophilia amongst clergy in Belgium, there is proof of Vatican intervention to suppress many sexual abuse cases in Ireland. There is proof of Vatican cover up of sexual abuse on the part of members of the clergy inside the Vatican. There is very strong evidence of a cover up of abuse of a downes syndrome girl in Scotland involving high levels of the judiciary and politics - including the mujrder of a key witness. There is proof that there was a huge paedophile ring in Portugal which involved the highest levels of authority. There is proof that a huge paedophile operation in which they discovered the involvement many people in US and UK in very high positions was halted and in the UK had a D Notice put on it for 100 years.

These are just a handful of things for which there is proof. There is much, much more. At the very least there is cause for very serious concern - and for the thousands of children who go missing daily across the world.

These are OUR children, for God's sake. We all have the responisbility to protect them.

This is one more area which the MSM avoids....why? As the article points out, there's a furore about 18 deaths from ecoli in Europe - what about the millions of children who have gone missiing? What about the hundreds and hundreds of thousands that go missing each year? Where is the furore about that?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To all those who are in a rush to dismiss this as rubbish, I want to ask you one question,

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, IF IT'S TRUE?

And another question.

If you were one of those children, what would you want good adults to do?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Gjuardian UK:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Paedophile priest was given post at school for the deaf

The Roman Catholic Church covered up the criminal past of a paedophile priest and gave him a job in a school for deaf children where he went on to sexually assault vulnerable young boys, an Observer investigation can reveal.

The church is now facing a massive compensation claim from the victims of the priest, Father Neil Gallanagh, who accuse the authorities of 'wilful neglect'. Child abuse campaigners are calling for a public inquiry into the case, which they claim led to a 'reign of sexual terror' for some boys at the school

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The first line in the first part sais all:

A former satanist, now christian.

By the way, abducting children is evil all by itself.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
IRISH ABUSE VICTIM - NEW LETTER PROVES VATICAN COVER-UP

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

By NBC News’ Claudio Lavanga

A 1997 letter from a Vatican official advising Irish bishops not to report suspected child abuse cases to the police has sent shockwaves across the Catholic world.

To child abuse victims, it’s the “smoking gun” that proves what they have claimed all along: that the Vatican actively tried to prevent criminal investigations against sexually abusive priests by instructing bishops not to report them to the police.

But to the Vatican, it’s just another example of how past mistakes in handling abuse cases have since been corrected.
(....)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join