It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Reference sacrificial chamber beneath the Vatican

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What do you know, Christians using scare-tactics...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The biggest conspiracy is that there is no grand conspiracy to rule them all at all. These labels you use are merely words that cause images to be planted in your conciousness, calling people satanic is actually a form of magick you are performing chiefly upon yourself.

Those who bandy about such terms are no more enlightned than the same they claim to have power over.

The videos are bunk, purely magickal tools enabling the promoters to benefit financially. Remember to laugh once in a while, it feels good unlike buying in to this negative nonsense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by wcitizen

and with a fantastic story like that, it's amazing there is not fantastic evidence to accompany it.
If satanic people were taking kids and sacrificing them all over the world, isn't it remotely possible that someone might miss them, someone might find a body or some evidence, someone might have a change of heart and expose the whole thing, or someone might just mess up and let an infiltrator in and have everyone busted? Naw, that kind of stuff never happens in real life.

Enjoy the conspiracy, it's what keeps people on this site happy.

Yes, it's possible. It's also possible that like so many other things, the Cabal hides it and covers it up well.

who is "the Cabal"?

You'll probably also deny that they use assassination attempts or mind control, etc, to keep people quiet about all mannor of black ops.

we almost certainly have differing opinions of who might do this an how often.

There are some people who have spoken out about it, but then there are many people like you who refuse to even consider they are telling the truth, so I'm not even going to bother to find and post some links - because it would be like talking to a brick wall.

There are also places like police stations, news outlets, lawyers, private investigators, all sorts of places and ways to get your story heard. You tube.....no so much.

As for your comment 'Enjoy the consipiracy', how friggin dare you suggest that this is something I enjoy. This is totally heinous and it sickens me.

I meant the conspiracies as a whole. If this was true, it would upset me too.

I don't know why you waste your time on ATS, you show such caustic disdain for conspiracists, other than that you enjoy your passtime of insulting them.

how dare you. you have no idea what interests me or why I am here. Don't assume to know me in the slightest bit. You don't.

edit on 21-6-2011 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

As for your comment 'Enjoy the consipiracy', how friggin dare you suggest that this is something I enjoy. This is totally heinous and it sickens me. I don't know why you waste your time on ATS, you show such caustic disdain for conspiracists, other than that you enjoy your passtime of insulting them.

I know exactly how you feel wcitizen , and it often seems to me that this is one of the worst places for getting accused ,and belittled for bringing anything up of this nature. It is a huge problem , and many children are even bred purposely for ritual killings ,which is why they never come up missing.

Its sad, that because you care about these atrocities happening to such innocent children, you are labelled as someone who enjoys this stuff...
...there are really some very pathetic people out there , who either put blinders on , or who are steering away from the truth. I'm not saying the lady in the op is credible , but there are others who have spoken out on this, and I believe them.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

This is occurring by intent, and design, FROM THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID DOWN. From its real top. The very negative draconian entities, annanuki, feathered snakes, those who they summoned and contacted due to their ruthless elitist frequency for thousands of years and including Solomon's Temple, because its a match for YOUR frequency. You can only match your frequency. So they couldn't match the High Unconditional Love and Equality, Peace, Kindness Frequency From the Family Above.

Its been a Serpent Worship, gnostic belief, where they think they're CATALYSTS. They love us when they make us suffer a lot and its for our own good, and they are told this.

No, the poor are the catalysts. One in need is.

So THEY are the Globalists, the Leaders, Black OPs, the Bildenburgs, the Bloodlines, the Religious Leaders, etc etc etc. You known TPTB, and behind them is their Hidden Hand Group, the true head of the pyramid.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
VENUS--------

Those who deceive the children shall inturn be deceived.

Be well
edit on 6/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Its different than all of this. I have encountered the belief of what you're talking about as well. Its not at all like this, for our spirits are free, and freedom and equality are eternal principles in progression.

It doesnt matter who a person calls the Highest Love and Goodness, and that would be a Group in Progression.

There are the true Designers of this Womb/Matrix, the universe, and they are Good. The proof that they are good is the Goodness you experience and can see simply by studying nature, and interacting with others, the Spirit of Pure Joy and Peace that many have experienced, even in a greenhouse with seedlings.

What name or trap one uses doesn't match whats in the hearts or intention of those who believe this is the Highest Love and Goodness, and its the intent or definition of the INDIVIDUAL's heart that applies.

And everyone is graded according to their circumstances, and intent. ie. a teenager flipping out, from depression and abuse, who in a surge of testorone, kills his friend and then writhes in agony and remorse will not be graded the way someone who knowingly violates another with murder in cold blood.

The best way to analyze what IS, is to look at it from an athiests perspective, since he doesnt' use names from religious books.

If someone who is an athiest, lives his life with service to others, helping others, overriding his own pleasures often to do what he can to help, and idealist who sees through the worlds traps.

He is being Good for the sake of Goodness, with no concept of reward, for he thinks there is none.

If he is graded 88% on his exam, and there is no mistake, its all recorded in our souls and he will realize, remember why he's here, and his Love and Frequency will be a match to a true Paradise where others at 88% will go to continue to and grow and learn even, progressing. In a like way those who got 70%, 60%.

There are two roadways and for the ones who have harmed others, murdered and raped, made others to suffer, there are stints in more negative fascist realms and even real prison type existences as well, though for some with awareness, turning away and waking up now, in time, spending their time in true repentance, with sorrow, they can mitigate all of this.

Even then, the Light is there to minister to them if they can respond and reach for regrets and more awareness.

This is no permanent hell but winterland existences are not where anyone with love wishes anyone to go.

So, whether or NOT, one believes in a reality, knows about Love and Goodness and the True Family, there is no mistake in the end, and the Reality everyone will face, including an ATHIEST is the reality.

Its a wonderful reality as well when we're finished this lesson.

Even an athiest who is doing good will be facing the same reality.

So, its not a trap where one is the opposite as so many think.

Because all the religions are coded and distorted in reality, and everything here is a trap, but Love and Goodness and the people here are real.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

how dare you. you have no idea what interests me or why I am here. Don't assume to know me in the slightest bit. You don't.

I dare because of the comments you make about conspiracists, and in this case I was referring to the one you made on this thread, which was an absolute insult.

So - why come on a conspiracy site and insult conspiracists? I've seen you do it more than once.

Actually, don't bother to answer..... I'm done discussing anything with you.

edit on 21-6-2011 by network dude because: added thought

edit on 21-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting. As its said ALL have our own wills so 1 cannot challenge only protect where its needed most and seen less. Its ALL LOVE so in your journey 1 wishes you ALL the best. And in time things shall be revealed to clarify the minds of the graduating class whom ever they be.
Take care of yourself & Be well my friend.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I tend to agree with your point.

2nd

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Love is what is real, and in frequencies, its the Higher and ever progressive, the true Parents. What it is negative, harmful and heavy in frequency like unto dense gravity and black holes, is not more aware, its less aware, less love ,less joy, less freedom of course, less understanding, less generosity. Lesser is not greater, more grown up. Regression and a star losing its dimness is not progression.

Whatever we call it by name, and I chose to see Yeshua/Jesus as more than a metaphor, however that is the best example we have. Yet I yield every CREDO to Love, matters not at all.

Love, Kindness, Service To Others, Peacefulness, Understanding another, these matter more than any religion, or term or name, they matter more than definitions in this world.

They are the true Fruits of the Tree.

One cannot Serve Love by Harming.

Much Love, Peace, Joy and High Frequencies!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Even an athiest who is doing good will be facing the same reality.

Which reality? Do you mean the scenario you laid out about exam percentages and love frequencies and so forth? How is that reality?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Rev. Kevin Annett - Genocide of Canadian aboriginals at 25 million; Rev. Kevin Annett - Genocide of Canadian aboriginals at 25 million; 50,000 children now missing; Key witness William Coombes assassinated by Crown and Vatican agents; Key witness William Coombes assassinated by Crown and Vatican agents

exopolitics.blogs.com... ess-william-coombes.html

exopolitics.blogs.com... ess-william-coombes.html

Key witness William Coombes assassinated

William Coombes, a Canadian aboriginal, was to have served as a sworn witness at the September 2011 session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State as to crimes of torture, genocide and crimes against humanity committed by Elizabeth of Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II) and her consort Prince Philip in Canada in October 1964 at Kamloops, British Columbia.

Rev. Kevin Annett sets out the prima facie evidence for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip's personal involvement in the disappearance of 10 aboriginal children abducted by them from a residential school in Kamloops, BC in the period Oct. 5 - 13, 1964 and never seen again in their lives. Learn how the U.K. and the Canadian governments and the Roman Catholic Church were directly responsible for the disappearance of 50,000 aboriginal children in Canada due to a land grab. Rev. Annett explains how no legal accountability has ever been had for these crimes of genocide and crimes against humanity, and how the so-called Truth and Reconciliation Commission in Canada is a white-wash.

According to Rev. Annett, it appears that William Coombes was assassinated on February 26, 2011 by persons in St Pauls Hospital, Vancouver, BC, acting on behalf of the Crown and the Vatican to prevent William Coombe's testimony at the September 2011 Session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State.

The publication of Rev. Annett's interview comes as the House of Windsor is scheduled to hold a Royal Wedding on April 29, 2011, thereby fraudulently attempting to deflect public attention from the genocide and crimes by the House of Windsor against humanity in Canada.

During his exclusive interview, Rev. Annett indicated that the total number of aboriginals killed in the Canadian genocide by the British Crown is approximately 25 million persons, and amounts to one of the world's secret genocides. Over 50,000 aboriginal children are still missing and unaccounted for from the residential schools operated by the Catholic and other churches on behalf of the British Crown.

According to a statement of the Legal Advisory Committee of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

Background and Rationale

The abuse, trafficking, torture and murder of children appears endemic to European culture, and continues to be actively practiced, and condoned and protected, by church, state, judicial and police forces around the globe.

These same institutions are equally responsible for the historic genocide of indigenous peoples at the hands of European Christendom: an enormous crime against humanity which has never stopped, and continues to ravage and destroy the innocent and the earth.

Because these crimes have emerged from within the heart and laws of so-called western civilization, they have not faced judgment or accountability. We believe it is time for both.

Two of the main practitioners of this genocide of the innocent – the Vatican and the Crown of England – are effectively immune from prosecution under existing laws and customs. It is therefore incumbent upon all citizens to take action to safeguard their children in the face of the refusal of courts and governments to bring to justice those who threaten public safety and wellbeing.

On this basis, our Tribunal has been established to enforce common law and try and convict the institutions and their officers responsible for such historic and ongoing crimes against humanity. We therefore constitute a de jure Court under common law, with full power of arrest, conviction and enforcement.

We have issued a Public Summons to Joseph Ratzinger (aka “Pope Benedict”) and six senior cardinals in the Roman Catholic Church, inc. to appear before our opening session on September 12, 2011 in London. A similar Summons will be delivered to other church and state officials in the coming months.

Common Law peace officers working for our de jure Court and Tribunal will apprehend these persons and bring them to trial, and will enforce the verdicts of our Court, if regular peace officers refuse to do so.

Our Court and its officers will follow the normal Common Law rules of due process in all of its deliberations and decisions, guided by natural law principles of equity, reason and justice, and the maxim Actus nemini facit injuriam: The act of the law does no one wrong.

In addition, our Court will recognize and allow in its proceedings the Land Law tribal jurisdiction of any indigenous nations or persons who bring suit against those parties summoned to our Court.

It is understood by our Court that its decisions, based as they are on Natural and Common Law, supersede and invalidate all statutes and statutory laws which conflict with the decisions of the Court, particularly when those statues uphold crimes or their concealment, or the protection of the guilty. Similarly, our Court does not recognize the jurisdiction or authority of any contending legal systems, such as the so-called “Canon Law”, or any form of personal, diplomatic or legal immunity governing any person or institution, including heads of states, churches and corporations.

As a de jure Court and a popular forum to address grievances, crimes and consequences, our Tribunal is by definition a public process that can only fulfill its mandate with wide participation, especially from survivors of church and state crimes.

Accordingly, in other countries and communities, the Tribunal will seek to hold public forums to coincide with its London sessions, and which will be linked by simultaneous telecast, to allow people to present their affidavits and testimonies which will become part of the official Court transcript and Tribunal record.

The final verdicts and findings of the Court and Tribunal will be made public in the form of a final public Report whose decisions will be enforced by the Common law Peace Officers and their agents, if regular peace officers refuse to do so. These decisions can and will include the imprisonment and community sentencing of the guilty, the issuing of commercial Liens and Orders of Expropriation against church, corporate and state institutions and their property and assets, orders of Reparation and Compensation, and the return of all land, property, unpaid taxes, and revenue obtained through forced labor.

Our Court and tribunal derive their ultimate authority from the self-evident Natural Law which resides within the reason and compassion of every man and woman, and from the Common Law right of the informed citizenry to establish their own Courts, Policing and Laws when normal institutions fail or refuse to uphold the liberty, rights, safety and well being of the community.

Issued by the Legal Advisory Committee of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State – January 3, 2011

[/unquote]

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Documentary on the missing children and the history of genocide involving the church.

Full documentary on Kevin Annett's website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Love is what is real, and in frequencies, its the Higher and ever progressive, the true Parents.

What frequency range does love inhabit?
How is love "what is real"? Rocks are real but they are not love.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Upon leaving their body, we will all face the reality, of what this is truly about, and our memories as to why we're here and came will return. This is the hardest lesson our souls ever did, where we came without memories, to be tested on what kind of stuff we're made of, how aware we are, how much we would struggle to see through the traps, how much love we have for others, would we give up our own comforts for another? How do we respond to difficulties, with AI body suit programmed reaction and lashing out, or with understanding of the other, and problem solving in a positive compassionate way? Do we hold hurts within and let them bend us out of shape?

Matrix is womb. We're becoming soul from spirit.

We're all family here. Family above, family below.

There are two roads one progression, one regression and losing brightness.

Like stars our souls shine at different brightness.

Amp up your soul with love.

Even an athiest can do it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

As for your comment 'Enjoy the consipiracy', how friggin dare you suggest that this is something I enjoy. This is totally heinous and it sickens me. I don't know why you waste your time on ATS, you show such caustic disdain for conspiracists, other than that you enjoy your passtime of insulting them.

I know exactly how you feel wcitizen , and it often seems to me that this is one of the worst places for getting accused ,and belittled for bringing anything up of this nature. It is a huge problem , and many children are even bred purposely for ritual killings ,which is why they never come up missing.

Its sad, that because you care about these atrocities happening to such innocent children, you are labelled as someone who enjoys this stuff...
...there are really some very pathetic people out there , who either put blinders on , or who are steering away from the truth. I'm not saying the lady in the op is credible , but there are others who have spoken out on this, and I believe them.

Thanks so much for those kind words, gabby, and thanks for understanding that I care deeply about these children, as you do.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I am not good at putting this in short form.
So I wish to apologize ahead of time.

Infinity is the clue to everything and is the Infinite Platform For Everything, and even in lower level understandings such as here, has some qualities that we can understand. It is an Infinite Ocean of Energy, not Infinite Void.
1. No measurement is possible, No Time, No Higher/Lower, Bigger/Smaller and the Infinity within a grain of sand is equal to that in an atom and a star, and to the Infinity outside these things. All endlessness. Compartments within an object can be used differently. A 20 foot craft used by Higher Ups, can contain a galaxy of space if they wish. Horton Hears A Who! Earth could be a grain of sand nestled on the beach of another existence, with infinite grains of sand.

2. There may be One Infinity, like endless infinite fractals all at once, past present and future you for example, all at once, but there is not ONE. For boundaries and limits are finite. There are Infnite Energies, Infinite Intelligences, Infinite variety, a soul is an Infinite roll of film extending endlessly in both directions for example.

Outside the matrix universe, that is projected in via the stars, this could be likened to an infinite computerized television, also a radio station.

And its all about Frequency, vibration, its all waves of energy. Infinite channels. Its all around us, but our AI body suit limits the range we pick up, like all the radio waves exist around us and a radio pulls in the station/channel.

Earth hangs in the balance between light and dark, with structure, light and dark, metaphorically, programmed even in our bodies.

The duality is actually the structure.

Choice is possible here. The duality is not the choice, or actions, behaviors of one. Whether we chose to give into anger, or overcome it is the CHOICE.

A life of anger, pain and suffering or one with joy, and peace is possible here.

Frequency, light as a feather, love, progression, the stars shining brigher, increasing soul light. Angles Wings. Unconditional Love.

Regression, heavy conscience, gravity of guilt, denser channels.

A soul or star or light can be increased, doubled to infinity, or decreased, regressed to infinity, but it cannot disappear.

We either grow our Conscience, Awareness, Love and Understanding, Unity, for on higher consciousness, we are far more aware of each other, we share the Spirit of Love and Peace, and our innermost thoughts are understood, interconnected.

Or we shrink and lose the understandings and wisdom awareness we have now, feelings, happiness.

Frequency has everything to do with it. And Love, which is "the other", has everything to do with raising our frequency.

With higher frequency, comes more awareness of what is around us. Thousands more colors. A million different flavors of coffee? How many colors and flavors on your ice cream float? Infinite Progression!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Upon leaving their body, we will all face the reality, of what this is truly about, and our memories as to why we're here and came will return. This is the hardest lesson our souls ever did,

But how do you know people leave their body and when they do, all those things happen? Also, what exactly is a soul and how do we know that they exist?

I'm not trying to be a pain... you've claimed this is a reality so I want to find out how we know these things before we get too far ahead and these things either remain unexplained or are just unquestioningly accepted to be true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join