It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is the one, and only, reason I have my doubts about the Casey Anthony thing.

The media has truly gone above the call of duty trying desperately to convince the public she is guilty before the trial is over.

Some powerful people want her found guilty - that is a no-brainer.

Makes me wonder why, given I know they're involved in this type of thing...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

And this will be in the hoax thread before long..

Because it's obviously a hoax. Note the channel that it is on..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I didnt even watch the video, I've watched enough on this subject, and also had some info given, in the past and lots given now, its for real, and the way they run this world.

So if they hoax truth, its a very big error. Conspiracy sites are about conspiracies, they wouldnt be called this if everyone had the news hour declare something true. Whats odd is they believe the news hours. If investigators say one thing, and a politican or news hour without proof another, they think whats on the tube is true.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In addition to the terror and trauma aspect to keep their minions in line, the purpose here is to synchronize earth's frequency to lower denser channel, the one their overlords are from, the annanuki one/dragons and serpents and dracos.

They also open portals. These beings feed off the victim and often can walk in. These are often down on the earth's chakra lines, to put this down the charka.

Speaking of David Icke he has two good videos on this.

David Icke - The Great Illusion of Time and Space

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

This one has David Icke briefly interviewed, and almost seemed like they wanted this out some of the noise, and frequency in the videos were phantmasgoria itself, so view with calm, peace, love, keep envisioniing an equal glorious abundant world with earthship homes and gardens aquaponics for every child in Africa, middle east, far east, central and south america and our own countries, just see it., hold the images of beauty and abundance for all when you research things like this and don't let them use this moment.

SpiritWorld Evidence of the Ether Pt.1 11

there is 11 parts to it. It discusses the entire reason Television was created, and the pixels in the cathode tubes could be manipulated by entities, so experiments were conducted, so the movie the Ring makes sense and white noise from a television.

Steven Greer says they use, Weird Science and Frikkin Magic.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

it says in the bible to not pierce you skin (piercings and earrings) and anything that would harm you, make up harms your skin, did God not make you beautiful enough? he made you in his image. I don't believe many people i seen on TV that there Christians, they need to stand out of the crowd and be the light of the world and woman need to cover there head. Just by looking t them i don't see that, there obviously not doing what God wants.

I believe there is Satan and everything she said is true. Demons are real

Read about Rebbecca brown she was a satanist before.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You lose credibility when you post David Icke.

He's also a fraud.

And so is this subject. It's just another scare video done by christians to convince everyone else Satanist abound and they want to eat your babies soul.

At what point in history to we stop giving credence to people using the threat of Satan as a control method over the populace?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I already know what he discusses is 100% real and have seen under the matrix. I don't post for credibility purposes.

I post for truth. Truth is often a minority and much tarnished position to stand in.

The only differences I have with him are spiritual thoughts that are halfway between the Quantum Understanding of Infinity and the Hologram/School we live in and the Law of One, whereas, there can be No One, in Infinity, for that is boundary, and would be Finite and pass away. There are infinite Person,Places and Things, Infinite Energies, Intelligences, Universes, Infinite homes Beyond the Schools, everything like Infinite Fractals that exist in No Time, at once globally.

So the only error I see is a little bit in the spiritual understanding. Which is kind of ironic considering what he says, eh, because that stuff's REAL.

But as for all the other things he speaks of, they're REAL. I've experienced them.

Also, I don't think reptilians or rather the TRUE TERRANS are negative, though some may be.

If you ever thought for one moment I posted for reputation in a world of lies filled with traps, where reputation, wealth, privilege, idols, promotion, inequality, materialism are all TRAPS, and we're to the world out of our eyes and step out of this box, you havnt read my posts.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The videos I posted with David Icke are amongst the best videos describing the situation here, so if you don't like him, just know this, the information is better than any other info or video I've seen. Picture someone else speaking the words then.

In fact I'll do a recap of what he says.

1. This holographic universe is a akin to both a metaphoric telelvision set and radio station. Everything is all at once, all the channels, stations, are here surrounding us.

2. Your body suit and the programming in it, is like a computer that limits the range of reality, colors, perceptions, and allows you to only see your channel. Most beings only see their own channels.

Bingo. He's right on there. That is it.

Also, we're in the midway point, hanging in the place between light and dark, where free will is possible, to choice.

Negativity is a lower, denser frequency. The negative beings they are idolizing, are akin to Big Fish in a lower frequency. The only way, these Big Fish can be idolized and procure food (ie. they are mostly cut off from Family and Light though there is always light and love in them in their souls, no matter how regressed they are) is to subsist like vampires. They are dracos. They establish pyramid systems, and survive off the energy of the masses below, and their pain and suffering, and they keep the masses below in an even smaller reality box, dumbed down with flouride, chemicals and lies.

[Not all of this is what he says, I am adding to it, for there is a little extra that needs to be put in]

2. As an interactive holographic reality school, with a basic structure of oppositions that are AI programming and not wrong in themselves (light/dark, day/night, wellness/sickness, happiness/sadness, etc......

We still have CHOICE, to remain negative or turn thoughts into positive. To overcome the greed or apathy or tiredness and help another. To try and be positive and a gift to others even in tough circumstances, to not blame ohters, to seek to overcome.

Someone can set up artificial wars, and you can see that, your not really fighting for freedom your fighting to make corporations money and feed the dracos by causing pain and misery, so they may make a law that would jail you for refusing to go, BUT YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Dont go! They can't make your body hand itself over, so don't go. Whatever the consequences for standing in the light squares, don't leave them.

Because depending on the public awareness, ability to see, willingness to accept the corruption and not question, willingness to treat themselves to luxury while others starve etc, etc, etc, the balance of white and dark squares can become unbalanced, tip over to one side or the other.

Its interactive.

This means, negatives or positives can have more access through free will choice.

They work very hard to synchronize this planet to their overlords lower denser realms.

They offer many sacrifices to do it, and wars, destruction of nature. BP on a leyline, the Jefferson leylne I beleive, 9/11, a Saturn/Sun opposition date, symbolically Light and Shadow in opposition, with stargates opening to Saturn lower realms, possibly even Orion and Sirius B.

I saw the clouds coming in from Fukushima, and had an experience trying to hold light . There were same horned faces, greys, that I saw in 9/11.

They work very hard at creating hell on earth for a reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow!!

the videos in the OP are completely laughable! They need to find a better actress!! First of all, if she REALLY wanted to expose this alleged "group" for whatever they were doing, she would have used her REAL NAME and not a psuedonym. Obviously "they" already KNOW who she is....so what does she have to gain by hiding herself from those she is trying to convince? I mean, if she has the protection of Jesus (said in my best Jimmy Swaggert imitation...), then she has nothing to fear, n'est ce pas? That, too, is a bunch of BS. If she really did leave some murderous satanic group, then why hasn't SHE been executed before their worshippers like she said the others were?

Second, she claims to have been regularly raped as a child and subjected to horrific traumas, including ritual murder. Explain to me why all the others who make these similar claims say that they CAN'T REMEMBER because the "trauma" they've endured caused blocked or repressed memories? Another usual claim is DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). So...if she really experienced all those things, why doesn't SHE show any signs of that childhood trauma? She doesn't. You can tell by doing a psychological profile of her statements. She is only reguritating what she thinks someone wants to hear.

Third, she has said nothing groundbreaking. Everything she has "claimed" is baseless and she has presented no proof. It is the same sort of BS that gets spewed all over the net, including ATS, without any substance.

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
This is the one, and only, reason I have my doubts about the Casey Anthony thing.

The media has truly gone above the call of duty trying desperately to convince the public she is guilty before the trial is over.

Some powerful people want her found guilty - that is a no-brainer.

Makes me wonder why, given I know they're involved in this type of thing...

Dude, really??? You really going to try to make that illogical leap?

People want to see Casey fry because she is a sociopath who is GUILTY of murdering her innocent 2 yr old daughter! Not because of some skewed motivation to "keep her quiet." The media seeks JUSTICE for the blood of an innocent. What else would you expect? They did the same thing with OJ Simpson's victims.

Stop trying to find an imaginery boogeyman in every shadowy corner....

Grow up.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Youre relying on Benny Hinn? Surely you dont send him any money too?

I believe the story...but absolutely not from him or any other Christian "preacher".

That the worst place to get info....and Im a Christian!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't consider "Satanism" as a whole guilty of anything. Religious freedom means respecting every spiritual path mutually. I consider the problem an infectious form of mind control known as Nazi Satanism, & two institutions likely to be targeted by this infection to be Satanism (a minority population) & Christianity, especially in close proximity to the Nazi Party: high ranking members of Catholicism have been involved covertly w/ Nazism since Hitler, who gained power over Germany in part because of a Catholic vote. Nazis were also smuggled out of Germany after the war on occasion by high ranking Catholics, & Ratzinger himself was Hitler youth.

The Roman Polanski Trial: Polanski was a Catholic Jew, his wife was killed by the Manson Family, a typical Nazi Satanist cult. Charlie bore a swastika on his forehead and his followers were obsessively dedicated to him (I suspect a mind control technique to have resulted from Nazi '___' research, the ability to focus love resulting in part from the serotonin boost induced by the '___').

Subliminal sex messages in Disney cartoons: Walt Disney was involved w/ Hitler during WWII, therefore Disney is a point of Nazi fascination. If you watch the propaganda cartoons put out by Disney supposedly to thwart the Nazis they look like screaming endorsements, the one with Donald Duck mentions Adolf Hitler's New World Order. Many of the Disney subliminals are so blatantly obvious they are well known, & some of the artists have even confessed.

Several court convictions in concern to Satanic Ritual Abuse have landed in my home state of Virginia:

www.ra-info.org...

I live in Hanover County, if you scroll down the page you'll notice the dead body of a Richmond City conviction landed in my home county.

School Shootings, and Nazi Satanism symbolism: Columbine, Virginia Tech, & Hampton University all occur on or in close proximity to the birth date of Adolf Hitler & the # 666. VT & Hampton both occur in the state where I live.

Microchip tracking: well known & widely discussed that the #666 occurs in the barcode, IBM can be connected to this program as well as to cataloguing Jews for extermination during WWII, through the Hollerith machine. I believe in this instance the mind control purpose is to trigger the religious fanatics & make resistance movements (every population group) easy to track.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
(Post assuming psychic phenomenon to be real, how to found an undefeatable secret society)

When directly engaged in resisting telepathic mind control, it is important to understand how to immunize one's armies to vulnerability to telepathic impressioning and enslavement. This requires experimentation.

To create armies of psychics requires effective networking skills. If one develops an efficient method of telepathically validating trust and unity of purpose, psychics can be recruited from every occult mystical (Hinduism / Buddhism / Jainism / Sufism / Rasifarianism) or esoteric school of thought which exists, & from every military espionage or private civilian population on the planet. One pot head capable of astral travel can do it (but don't assume anyone has).

One individual can confirm the level of trust possessed by each member of his or her network to the representatives of other network bodies seeking to forge astral alliances. A five question test or something.

Ego transcendence, mysticism, & esoteric initiatory paths: ego emotions can be directly extracted telepathically, & the heart's attachments expanded so as to embrace all that exists.

"Soma," legal in some areas of the world, in my opinion is ayahuasca.

Serotonin is the primary neurotransmitter of love and creativity, dopamine is ego sugar, the neurotransmitter of impulse. Amplified impulse in interaction with amplified imagination induces the impulsive creative inferences of the Serotonergic hallucinogen. Typical antipsychotics target primarily dopamine, atypicals primarily serotonin.

serotonin is a still neurotransmitter, choice oriented. you tell it what you want your nervous system to do, unimpeded by the impulsive identifications of the ego response is instant & control perfect.

'___' as the most potent known direct serotonin agonist, once the ego free brain peaks out on serotonin unconditional love (means unconditional serotonin increase) the peak lasts forever.

Don't mistake inducing a trance with Samadhi, or just being self fulfilled with Nirvana. Nirvana is emotional singularity, unconditional love.

Never network with anyone who is an accessory to mind control. Doing so would defeat the purpose. Don't permit yourself to be tricked into becoming an accessory. Present tense assess trust, minimize the probability of extracting past tense dirt.

Sharing psychic abilities, combat strategy, & spiritual philosophical or scientific truth is easiest when the underlying meaning to one's words can be directly communicated: once highest degree of trust has been established.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm quite surprised to see so many people simply dismiss this out of hand. Perhaps it's because it's so horrendous people don't want to believe it.....but it's a fact that these things happen and many, if not all of the parasites in positions of power are satanists and do engage in such horrendous things.

There's lots of articles about it on the internet. Bohemian Grove is alleged to be a big satanic ritual too.
edit on 20-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ex-Illuminati, Svali, also talks about this. She is now in hiding.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

and with a fantastic story like that, it's amazing there is not fantastic evidence to accompany it.
If satanic people were taking kids and sacrificing them all over the world, isn't it remotely possible that someone might miss them, someone might find a body or some evidence, someone might have a change of heart and expose the whole thing, or someone might just mess up and let an infiltrator in and have everyone busted? Naw, that kind of stuff never happens in real life.

Enjoy the conspiracy, it's what keeps people on this site happy.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The lady of the vid is full of crap ! Is unbelievable how people are willing to listen . How can one listen to this addict poor woman ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Most child abductions are one divorced parent stealing a child away from the other parent. Real abductions by crazy people are so rare that they make the national news.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by wcitizen

and with a fantastic story like that, it's amazing there is not fantastic evidence to accompany it.
If satanic people were taking kids and sacrificing them all over the world, isn't it remotely possible that someone might miss them, someone might find a body or some evidence, someone might have a change of heart and expose the whole thing, or someone might just mess up and let an infiltrator in and have everyone busted? Naw, that kind of stuff never happens in real life.

Enjoy the conspiracy, it's what keeps people on this site happy.

Yes, it's possible. It's also possible that like so many other things, the Cabal hides it and covers it up well.

You'll probably also deny that they use assassination attempts or mind control, etc, to keep people quiet about all mannor of black ops.

There are some people who have spoken out about it, but then there are many people like you who refuse to even consider they are telling the truth, so I'm not even going to bother to find and post some links - because it would be like talking to a brick wall.

As for your comment 'Enjoy the consipiracy', how friggin dare you suggest that this is something I enjoy. This is totally heinous and it sickens me.

I don't know why you waste your time on ATS, you show such caustic disdain for conspiracists, other than that you enjoy your passtime of insulting them.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
keystrokeloggerdownload.com...

The Missing Children Stats are Staggering.
As I am writing this there is an Ecoli scare dominating the News in Europe and the UK. The scare has affected around 18 people in the UK and 150 people in Germany. International food trade is in chaos.

Occasionally a high profile child kidnapping issue gets reported. How come 21 000 children per day in the US and around 1,000 individuals in the UK can go missing and it is not dominating the news? How come the politicians are so quiet on this issue?

Here is a quote from a report by the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children in the USA 2 per day 001 (click the link for the full report):

“Since the passage of the Missing Children’s Act in 1982, reports have climbed from 154,341 in 1982 to 876,213 in 2000.

NCMEC President Ernie Allen expressed encouragement. “While we did not achieve our hoped-for result of a third straight decline in total reports, we are nonetheless hopeful. The number of involuntary missings, the kidnaps and abductions, dropped by slightly more than 1%. After fifteen years of increases, the numbers appear to be stabilizing. Today there is a system in place and it is working. Law enforcement is responding more effectively than ever before. Technology is helping us transmit images and information instantly. The public is paying greater attention to missing child photos, and the vast majority of America’s missing children are coming home safely. Yet, 2,100 children are reported missing every day. We have much more to do……

…..2,100 children reported missing every day in this country is outrageous. We have much more to do….”

In the UK the number of missing persons per year is between 160 000 and 350 000, with 80% of this number being children. Source: National Policing Improvement Agency – Missing Persons Bureau.

When numbers get this big they are invariably estimates, but the number of cases of missing people found dead is more solid and equally shocking. ”…Given the estimate of 200,000 people going missing per annum, these findings suggest that between 400 and 1,800 missing people will be found dead each year in Great Britain….”

A large percentage of the people going missing are eventually found, but the state they are in or what they experienced is not recorded in statistics. We can only guess at this from individual cases of reported abuse that range from severe violence and involuntary drug addictions to physical and mental abuse trauma.

While governments and police forces around the world deal with (nor not) with the bigger picture it is incumbant on each parent to look out for their children in every way they can and it is for each family member to look out for each other. Family and friend protection should be much higher on people’s agenda.

End quote.

edit on 21-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join