It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 3d Alien Grey Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hello Humans! I'm re-modeling the Alien Grey! and this is how far i at so far. I would like to have some help finding good referances on Alien Clothings? Suites? that kinda stuff, I'm not looking for a Naked Grey
there are tooo many Naked Alien greys! lol Anyways hope you all can help me find some good referances out there
thens in advance!

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your awesome dude! Best of luck on this work of art! I can't wait to see the finished product. Are you sculpting it or using a P.C.? And as for clothing, I know this sounds a little cliched (sp?) but maybe a metallic silver jump-suit with green alien letters?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
A very interesting post, I wonder what the final product will be used for. If you duplicate a full-sized model from it, you could probably make a pretty nice hoax video that will keep people talking for years. Woo hoo!!!!! We saw it here first, yay!

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yes I thought I'd post my super old works, I'm gunna post this old reel, its about 53.9 megs (3min). This is like 2 years old now LOL! I'm Gunna post my new demo reel very soon
its gunna be like 3 minutes as well. This new demo reel will show you how much I have improved in 2 years of study. Anyhoots Enjoy my old works and I'll post my new demo reel onces its complete.

www.axsstudios.com... 2001.avi

MDB404
Mad-Dog-Bomber
IC-2179360lz-49875

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
OK as of now I'm gunna complete my Alien. First I have the head and Hands all setup and ready for attachments. So I'm now gunna model its suit. I had a hard time finding referances on alien greys suits.. It seems that all the aliens I find on the net are naked? is this some preverse of believers out there? seeing naked aliens? lol Anyhoots! I'll be back with updates again

Greys Head:

Greys Hand:

Suit: W.I.P

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Neato kabito..... freaky, freakishly good too. You just have to make sure it has all the right lighting of course. OK the point is if you look at Signs, the alien looked really 3D... aw...
Crazy aliens! Speaking of aliens, in the movie Alien, etc they used models and they looked fine because they reflected the actual lighting. Woo!

top topics

join