It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Omen or simply a Bizarre Coincidence?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by siren8

Oh I wasn't implying they're the same guy.
Just pointing out they are very eerily similar is all. Considering the goosestepping, uniforms, helmets of the troops...etc

Yep these guys do a hippy goose-step in this banned video while maintaining their individuality. www.youtube.com...

An eeeeerie comparison in facial features too. Although the attitude is off the scales.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by maria_stardust

Poor fashion?

If I'm not mistaken, Wehrmacht and SS uniforms were designed by Armani.

Gotta admit.

SS uniforms (while scary if you were being chased by them) are pretty spiffy from a strictly aesthetic point!

Yes well ... who could resist a guy in ''spanky' uniform with an 'I'll spank you' attitude... Huh... no thanks ! Running while zig zagging, not looking back !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
China breeding an Army...Your kidding right?
There are 1.3 BILLION of them in China alone, even after the Japanese murdered 30 million of them in the 1930s and 40s...not to mention they are in every country on Earth...
They dont need an army, They could each just Fart in a bag, sent the bags of farts (methane) to the US and put a match to it, The whole US would go up in flames......Why would they need to do that anyway, they are already buying cheap American land and properties, and will just move over there legally.

Im sure there are movies and photos of the USA forces that look just as threatening as the Nazis and Chinese and every other Country with large armies.

The Next major "World" war will be over Religion, Food, Water, Land or probably Race. Not Country...... Unfortunately, Whitey is outnumbered in that one.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The coincidences are just that pure coincidence. However, this thread is just an opportunity for its author to present some military perhaps even NAZI propaganda ? Take notice that in Germany such a thread depicting such NAZI material would be considered a crime. The author would be summoned to court to answer criminal charges. Germany today is not the country it was before they lost the 1939-1945 World War. However, in the present day world militarism is rampant and to my way of thinking therefore we still have serious problems.

די קאָוינסאַדאַנסיז ביסט גערעכט אַז ריין צופאַל. אָבער, דעם פאָדעם איז נאָר אַ געלעגנהייט פֿאַר זייַן מחבר צו פאָרשטעלן עטלעכע מיליטעריש פילייַכט אפילו נאַצי פּראָפּאַגאַנדע? נעמען באַמערקן אַז אין דייַטשלאַנד אַזאַ אַ פאָדעם דיפּיקטינג אַזאַ נאַצי מאַטעריאַל וואָלט מען געהאלטן אַ פאַרברעכן. דער מחבר וועט זיין סאַמאַנד צו גערעכט צו ענטפֿערן פאַרברעכער טשאַרדזשיז. דייַטשלאַנד הייַנט איז נישט די מדינה עס איז געווען פאר זיי פאַרלאָרן די 1939-1945 וועלט קריג. אָבער, אין דער איצטיקער טאָג וועלט מילאַטעריזאַם איז ומגעצוימט און צו מיין וועג פון טראכטן דעריבער מיר נאָך האָבן ערנסט פּראָבלעמס.

Whilst on the subject of "Heinrich Himmler", did you know that the documents about him at the British Ministry of Defence have been proven to be counterfeit ? It is speculated by some that he actually survived the war and took up residence in the UK just down the road from where I am now living. True or not his ghost is still alive somewhere.

וויילסט אויף די ונטערטעניק פון "העינריטש היממלער", האט איר וויסן אַז די דאקומענטן וועגן אים בייַ די בריטיש מיניסטעריום דיפענס האָבן שוין פּראָווען צו זיין פאַלש? עס איז ספּעקיאַלייטיד דורך עטלעכע אַז ער פאקטיש סערווייווד דער מלחמה און האט אַרויף וווינאָרט אין די וק נאָר אַראָפּ די וועג פון ווו איך בין איצט לעבעדיק. אמת אָדער נישט זיין גייַסט איז נאָך לעבעדיק ערגעץ.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

oh this is easy. It's the same guy! Or say the guy's kid.

If Heinrich Himmler was looking like that Chinese general, then he must of gone through some serious surgery just to get to where he is now.

If it's his son, then it would be like son like father.

And remember, Illuminati might of tampered with that piece of information saying that he died in 1945, end of WWII. Plus maybe this guy knows something that is a secret.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
The coincidences are just that pure coincidence. However, this thread is just an opportunity for its author to present some military perhaps even NAZI propaganda ?

That's it!

Damn it Jim they found me out

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ahh yes Die Deutschen. Maybe himmler was into chinese women. Didnt the SS go to tibet to find something that The Fuhrer wanted. Bruce lees grandmother was german

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
China breeding an Army...Your kidding right?

They are breeding an Army?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
If Heinrich Himmler was looking like that Chinese general, then he must of gone through some serious surgery just to get to where he is now.

He probably had too much MSG

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Egad another Imposter strikes again.

Thats makes two or three on here, all with totally opposing viewpoints.

A conspiracy? I doubt it.

Its either time for me to get a new avatar/persona or something else.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

the only real thing of intrest here is that a german looks like an asian
no offence ment but you dont often see that

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I couldn't watch both videos, the first one is not allowed in my country, apparently.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

May I have some of what ever you have? Sigh, if this were one of my threads it would have been booted and smashed and ridiculed long ago. So, just to make sure this is all clear, we are posting pics and asking coincindences, right? Is this the point of the thread? If not, can you fill me in on your thoughts? I do find many things about this to be fascinating personally...Please, for a dumbapple, give me the idea behind the thread again? And don't be upset, I am doing this because you have forced me to. I give up.. Please, for the love of tiny little Billy Smith, tell me, us, WTH is this about? If you deny me an answer so help me God I may have to tell the mods you have made me and dozens of others look like silly monkey children...now, sr slayer. Give it up. What is this all about? Right after posting that threat i realized Slayer69 would just laugh but what about this? Tell me your thoughts behind this thread or I so help me Dr. Jimmey Jeysus, will make it a point to annoy you daily for at least (4) days straight with all my baloney writing powers...just make it stop, please....

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Hey, felonius,

Thank you for your great reply... a lot of our more youthful members should take heed of it. I completely agree, you know, with what you said, regarding both the Germans and the Asians.

It wasn't my intention to suggest that anyone was brainwashed... although sparse in verbiage it was meant as more along the lines of what you stated regarding a fervent desire to get back what had been taken away. Your overview of the SS is pretty spot on, too. Indeed the Waffen boys were basically the "grunts" for the SS "elite," and as such not quite so nasty.

Asians are quite different I agree as well... quite different. I have no knowledge of how their military forces are set up. Their culture and values can most assuredly seem inscrutable to us, even at the best of times. And as you say, that's not bad per se, just... different.

Here's hoping that future clash is avoided at all costs, for I fear your estimate of the situation may well be pretty accurate.

Peace,
Pixel

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PixelDuster

We may be finding out far too soon.

Lets hope not.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join