It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Omen or simply a Bizarre Coincidence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Second video says: this video contains content from SMF, who has blocked it for your country...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yep yep yep I agree Slayer. Conspiracy ? It's here. Bazaar here too. Along with News, truth seeking, coincidences and synchronities.

Now here's a couple vids I wanted to see if you could spot the synchronistic, coincidental ,simalarities that I found there in. Maybe not quite so bazaar. but they are entertaining.

Here's the first one and the rules are the same. You have to watch the whole video be fore you proceed.

Now see if you can spot the synchronicity with this one. And again you have to watch the whole thing or you won't get full scope of what I'm talking about.

Now mind you if you need more evidence then this I can provide tons.

You also mentioned Schlitz and giggles.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Second video says: this video contains content from SMF, who has blocked it for your country...

Which country do you live in?
This is the first I've heard of that happening for playback.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
satan has a sense of humor, and ocd.

LMFAO

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Another post with cheerleaders

Maybe I should have written one about them instead.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Mines better!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I found the first few vids interesting because with my trained eye I began to pick out those who would most likely be in need of Dr's services for back strain and pain in the sacral area. Stepping hard on their heels like that, oh man!

Just thought I'd throw that out there, lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, to me they are eerily similar because I see two skin suits with the same lying, scum entity in them, up to it's same old tricks. from the same old rotting secret society desperate for control over the next two thousand years.

Well, not this time either freak.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by meathed

Well maybe some of them moved to China?

I dont agree.
Do you really think that they the Nazis or anyone associated with them would move to china? Do you think someone like Himmler, someone so hell bent on breeding the Aryan race would mate with an ASIAN.
Well ,,,,,, i dont think they would.
I believe that The Chinese, Americans and many other countries adapted and adopted the Nazi ways, but i dont beleive that the so called son of Himmler was ever born let alone born in China.
China was still getting over the Massacre inflicted by the Japanese in Manchuria In 1931. So there is no way that they would have taken Himmler in.

edit on 17-6-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Chinese army marching. SS marching. It's not even a conincidence, it's just dumb.

Now find me a video of US troops marching and some US general that looks like Himmler and a vid showing the Hitler youth comparing to the TSA and yea, that would be more of a comparison.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

This was foretold by - john titor.

The Chinese invaded Australia and were repelled - narrowly.

They launched a nuclear attack - with Russia -on the US in 2015.

If you believe that story. I personally believe what I see- the resurgence of an imperial

power, just lacking an Emperor in name. They will annex Taiwan, attack the Philippines,

and then Australia. Expansionism to grow their economy and borders....

There's a lot going on near the South China Sea even now

edit on 6/17/2011 by drphilxr because: added link

But China has nothing to do with Himmler. The idea is the same though. Agreed.
edit on 6/17/2011 by drphilxr because: more

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

I concur that this is a terribly urgent possibility and that this situation is more serious than people would like to believe.

Further, and not mentioned, by you via Titor, but now on the table, is the uncomfortable neighborliness of China and North Korea.

Battles rage in other realms to avoid a reality in the third dimension of a third world war on this planet.

Slayer here, has turned up with some major intelligence in this thread.

The applause is thunderous.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

China and PKR have always been in co-hoots. The only applause I can pull is for the chutzpah Slayer showed in melding serial killer faces together. I also think glasses and shadows are coincidences that can be discussed away. I am still waiting for a fluid argument that says Nazi's moved to Tianjin and relaxed in their gardens while procreating with the elites.

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
I am still waiting for a fluid argument that says Nazi's moved to Tianjin and relaxed in their gardens while procreating with the elites.

Why?

There is no argument for such a scenario. At least I didn't set any forth.
Interesting how some take liberties

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Ever looked at Assaad from Syria? Very similar also. Its the weak chin and piggy eyes.

maybe not the same person but I guarantee, same mindset.

For some reason, I can read a person REALLY fast just by facial structure.

Inner is reflected on the outer?

Handicapped folks are NOT implied.

I dont understand it but anytime I've ignored it, I was sorry for doing it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Poor fashion?

If I'm not mistaken, Wehrmacht and SS uniforms were designed by Armani.

Gotta admit.

SS uniforms (while scary if you were being chased by them) are pretty spiffy from a strictly aesthetic point!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PixelDuster

Just look at their marching... look at their steps... their hands... the precision... like robots... that's sick!

The Germans, on the other hand, while of course completely engulfed in their mindset, still, seemed like people.

The Chinese... did not.

Theres a reason for that.

Your average Wehrmacht soldier wasnt brainwashed (at least any more than a US soldier). They were on a mission to take back what was lost in the BS war preceeding and give France "the good news". Your average Wehrmacht Heer wanted a strong Germany again and honor.

99% of them fought with "European" ethics (no women, no kids).

I'll even go with 75% of the Waffen SS being in the same boat.

The "other" SS'? Totenkopfverbande?No. Not so much. These were the "getcha in the night" kinda guys. These were the ones with the camps.

If you notice, there were two different "Totenkopf" devices. Waffen SS had a complete skull with lower jaw. the "other" SS had no lower jaw.

The Chinese or other Asian fighters?

They do not have "European war ethic". The aren't EUROPEAN. wow:

They have an entirely different culture than we of European bloodlines. What we would see as noble, they see as weak and without honor.

Not saying Asians are evil....just different. They are damned difficult to "read" as well. Japanese are different somehow. I've never really counted them as "Asian". They fascinate me.

The one thing I guarantee though. If (or when) we tangle with China or N. Korea, a heavy exchange of tactical nukes WILL have to be used on the battlefield. They will send waves of humanity. We will have to respond to making this wave a display of "art glass".

I estimate 1 million dead in the first 30 minutes to an hour.

Well, remember what Stalin said.

"One death is a tragedy. A thousand deaths? A statistic."

:
edit on 18/6/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Mine is PBR 24 ounce cans tonight. What's yours? No repsonse to my post re: mystery woman coincidences whilst imbibing? I am only trying to be a voice of reason amidst a sea of insanity...you, meanwhile, are cocooned inside a mystery wrapped inside a fortune cookie that is now maquerading as meaning...all the while giggling. Make no mistake, I know what this thread is about. That is to say, I have no idea what this thread is about. On that note:

Fail

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

The US Army goes D&G:

CJ
edit on 17-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

THATS FREAKIN GREAT!

Thanks for the laugh!

"Hellooo?"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join