It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Omen or simply a Bizarre Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah it just seemed all too similar

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That is pretty creepy, Slayer...

I am very familiar with Mr. Himmler and his crack team of fanatical and very skilled technicians of death and terror...

But I must say... that the Chinese equivalents in your video have proceeded to scare me even more than the vaunted SS.

Just look at their marching... look at their steps... their hands... the precision... like robots... that's sick!

The Germans, on the other hand, while of course completely engulfed in their mindset, still, seemed like people.

The Chinese... did not.

I think we should be afraid. Very afraid. They're getting us economically now... let's hope we don't have to deal with the people in your video.

Especially if that fellow bears anything even remotely like the mind of Mr. Himmler... and not just his looks.

Shivers! Jebus!

Peace,
Pixel

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I can't see videos, can you tell me who you're talking about, please?
Vicky

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Reds rise again...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Well I think PixelDuster reply above yours does a pretty good job of what the videos cover.
Linky here

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Finally got through the videos. Not only the marching, but they have that mass brainwashed oompaloompa look about themselves. Quite disturbing.

Off topic... Hitler at the end of the first video looks like Andy Kaufmanns Latka character from taxi. Just not all there

P.s. hope the spirits are treating you well

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just a bizarre coincidence. However, I don't see what the hubbub is over it? Just more military parades from the Nazi Germany and more recently China. Are the Chinese Communists the 4th Reich as I think you are implying by the video and text provided in the OP? Lets draw on some of the similarities. China has a population problem much like what Hitler's situation in Germany, China has an innate need for more land and resources much like Germany in the last century, both were totalitarian regimes, both tended to intimidate their neighbors, and international industrialists had no qualms about doing business in the aforementioned countries due to complete support and collusion by the state. So, with the similarities above, there are some striking coincidences.

To play Devil's Advocate, some would contend that the US is going the road toward fascism and the realm of Nazi Germany as well? Both had highly sophisticated armed forces, both had an unquenchable thirst for raw resources, both unveiled draconian legal codes (note: US is not quite there, but there are troubling precedents taking place with the Patriot Act, TSA checkpoints, and other disturbing treads), both were had dire economic situations befalling the nation, both etched toward strong executive position running the show with a weak or seemingly non existent legislature, both had collusion between corporations and the state, both had their Wars on Terrorism with Nazi Germany against the Communists and the US against Islamic extremism, and there are probably other similarities as well I may have missed. Interesting times indeed! I suppose it is all in the eye of the beholder?
edit on 16-6-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Exactly my thinking.... And I think also he was getting at their marching being similar to the goose step..... Again, a coincidence....

Well, there is something to be said about synchronicity on multiple levels. You've got the vague physical similarities between the two men and the whole armies marching in unison deal going. But how is that much different in the similarities found here:

...or here:

or even here where everyone is dressed disturbingly alike:

When people start acting in tandem it shatters the illusion of individuality -- which is what many may find slightly disturbing when viewing the military marching drills. Especially those of foreign military forces that may be deemed as enemies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I agree with the illusion of individuality, but I don't have visions of Pearl Harbor when I see a bunch of kids dancing.

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

Nor are you meant to... it's just an example of how synchronicity -- whether through swimming, dancing or even marching in bands has the ability to capture peoples attention. If they dress alike the group stands out even more. It's all a matter of perception.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Very true. I perceive one as negative and the other as a positive. Altough "syncronized" swimming I perceive as highly disturbing

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad

Very true. I perceive one as negative and the other as a positive. Altough "syncronized" swimming I perceive as highly disturbing

peace

I've never liked synchronized swimming.
Now synchronized solitaire

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Janet Napolitano currently scares me a heck of alot more than a dead Himmler or Xiong.
I remember an old ripleys article back in the sixties stating that at that time the chinese could march 4 abreast and encircle the globe.

(found it, and they would never completely pass a given point, and that was back then)

books.google.com...'s+chinese+marching+fact&source=bl&ots=H5sL6VA1yx&sig=3JNUCUINtRCGkGSR4cNznhkl ARU&hl=en&ei=Qsv6TdXHEunl0QHEg5y8Aw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
edit on 16-6-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: add

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

Well, if you want to get into truly disturbing synchronization...

It could be worse -- there's always line dancing to Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart"

But I digress, the point I'm making is that synchronicity is all about precision and the shedding of individual identity to create a larger than life effect of dominance. Something to be viewed with awe, dread or even unrelenting fear depending upon the circumstances -- and whether or not one is part of overall whole or merely a spectator.

Of course the effect of fear and dominance is something that is prevalent in military marching drills. It doesn't matter if is of our own military marching in a ticker tape parade with the masses cheering them on with a shower of confetti -- the idea is to provide the enemy is a show of force.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

THANKS!
Now I have Macy's dancers stuck in my head

Actually I could think of a lot less attractive things to have stuck in it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Vicky32

Well I think PixelDuster reply above yours does a pretty good job of what the videos cover.
Linky here

Ah, yes, thank you!

V.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Slayer, you kill me!

This is really sweet. Your thread is killing it while you are laughing all the way to the points bank. What is this silliness? Seriously? What are you positing? Edit to add; this is like one of my posts!

CJ
edit on 16-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: can't spell. You happy?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Well I'm not sure, how do you feel about the coincidence/similarities

Walks away from keyboard for more ice.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I believe if you pay more attention to the facial expression rather than just the features you will notice the difference.

Anyway the old dead guy ahs a pointier nose and thinner wider lips. I don't peg them for the same guy even if I didn't know who they were.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
yrp, Slayer...
dang fine detective work, i wonder about the paperclip these days...south america houses them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join