It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Omen or simply a Bizarre Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Before we begin...

I'm not making any claims to political ideologies or attempting any fear mongering etc. Please review all the information and watch the videos in the sequence as presented fully before commenting/replying [It's important and very relevant to the topic]

I had previously made a video for an unrelated thread topic that's still in the works when I came across some rather interesting coincidences. Now, before we begin let me present some background info on a few things.

First:
Take a good hard look at this person. Some of you more historical astute members will recognize him.

Heinrich Himmler

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d02987ac9a1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c310125b856d.png[/atsimg]

Heinrich Himmler
Heinrich Himmler was born in 1900 and died in 1945. Heinrich Himmler was to become one of the most feared men in Nazi Germany and Europe once World War Two broke out. As head of the SS, he had ultimate responsibility of internal security in Nazi Germany (as was seen in the Night of the Long Knives) and was associated with helping to organise the Final Solution though Reinhard Heydrich had a major input into the organisation of the Holocaust.....

In 1936, Himmler was appointed commander of the unified police forces in Germany. This gave him all but unlimited power to know who was a threat to Hitler and the party. There were rumours that Himmler even kept a diary on Hitler's habits - though his loyalty to Hitler was never questioned at the time. To many he was untouchable. In 1943, Himmler was put in charge of the Ministry of the Interior.

Himmler was in charge of Germany's concentration camps (he had set up the first at Dachau in 1933) and eastern Europe's death camps. His brilliance at organisation had terrible consequences for the Jews. It was Himmler who made sure that the 'cattle' trains ran on time and that each camp was run on business lines so that they paid for themselves and made profits where possible.

Second:
Now I'd like to present a period video. Again please view it before moving on.

The March of the Waffen SS

Ok after rviewing the above video and reading up on Himmler now I'd like to present a video which I am in the process of re-editing to better fit with my other thread still in progress. Now for comparison...

The similarities are rather staggering if only superficial. However look closer at 0:47
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16e38456edfc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e942d4781fe1.jpg[/atsimg]

All things considered...

Now that's a pretty damn bizarre similarity!

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Let's see the similarities...

Both are men.
Both hold high military offices.
Both have round faces.
Both wear glasses.

'Tis nothing more than a coincidence. I've no doubt you could scour the photos of high ranking military officials the world over and find others who fit that criteria.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I can tell you didn't watch all the videos 9 Minutes and 29 seconds worth
SLAYER69:posted on 16-6-2011 @ 05:22 PM
maria_stardust:posted on 16-6-2011 @ 05:29 PM

Tis ok

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I watched both videos.

The similarities blew my mind.

S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol, Stretching dude.

Militarism in any form will always be equated with effeciency, sharp uniforms, and snappy marching.

Though I do have to say I always wondered why he looked Chinese.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You're right, I didn't watch through the patriotic marching scenes in their entirety. I skimmed through them to see where the meat was at and realized that they were pretty much just your run-of-the-mill military parade.

So why would you make a point of watching these videos in their full glory?

Especially, since you seem to imply that these men are eerily similar on a superficial level anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The similarity is kind of eerie. Do you suppose it means anything important?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Well I appreciate your reply. I just thought it was rather quick is all. But, Like you said you just skimmed through them.

It's all good.

edit on 16-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I just thought it was a rather interesting coincidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Very interesting. Must admit I didnt watch video's. My computer is too slow. Would take me 45 mins to watch a 6 minute vid.
I did however get a little chill up the spine when looking at the side by side pictures.

Perhaps history is repeating itself

History sometimes sucks in this manner

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It gives one some weiner-schnitzel for thought. Or dim sum.

From almost anyone's belief system there's a provision somewhere that might support it being more than coincidence: From the Jungian concept of Synchronicity to the Buddhist's Reincarnation to the Christian's take on Demonic Possession and right smack through Quantum Entanglement...it could happen why not?

Do you know if Leni Riefenstahl shot any of the film in the first vid? Also: Very nice editing on the 2nd.

S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Co-incidence?
I would search through the US and Russian Political and Military families to see where all the TRUE Nazi's went after WW2.
As we all know about operation paperclip, and we know the russians did the same.
So my guess is that these Nazi's bloodline DO live on and they live on proudly in the USA and Russia.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Well maybe some of them moved to China?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

himmler didnt die in 1945 he was frozen and was recently thawed out in china.

the star war theme was priceless (was starwars?)

yep the nazis and the chinese do look good in a parade but theres more to war than just steppin in tune and looking good.

yes similar indeed and you can bet any leader worth his salt would have study world wars especially the nazis and the leaders of their time any good leader does.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
...i see a white guy who has hawg jowls, protruding bulbous chin, reba mcintire top lip (aint got one), saggy eye lids and bad vision (ironic) which gave him lots of squinty-eyed wrinkles...

...the other guy is obviously asian, full top lip, protruding bottom lip, eyes are deepset but not loaded up the ying yang with hag bags like the squinty-eyed white guy...

...neither have horns sticking out of their head or any other abnormalities that would cause them to stand out in a crowd - but - i suspect that when they were kids they both pork-chop ugly and liked to pull the wings off of butterflies...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Setting political ideology aside.....We know how well the Waffen SS kicked butt when they were properly supplied etc.

My tinfoil hat is a bit too tight tonight

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

in band of brothers they didnt airborne kicked their butts

yeah the ss were the creme of the crop back then

had to take off my tin foil hat it was chaffing

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

[align=center][I can see how this will be going tonight] [/align]

It's the whole package. Not just Himmler.

I guess some wont catch the bigger similarities but simply focus on the photos at the end.

It's all good. I'm off to buy some spirits and enjoy the replies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Let's see the similarities...

Both are men.
Both hold high military offices.
Both have round faces.
Both wear glasses.

'Tis nothing more than a coincidence. I've no doubt you could scour the photos of high ranking military officials the world over and find others who fit that criteria.

Exactly my thinking.... And I think also he was getting at their marching being similar to the goose step..... Again, a coincidence....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Unlike my Government,

I have a hard time trusting the Chinese Government.

With their one child policy they seem to be breeding an army.

I think they are just about rested up after building that wall.

The "Arab Spring" might look like a Frat Party if Taiwan heats up.

Their motto seems to be "Look weak and steal everything you can".

I hope I am wrong. Also, I think the Chinese People are great.

I am strictly talking about their Government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join