It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Change Can Now Begin, We Have all Opened our Minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
[Hopper has just drowned three dissenting grasshoppers in a pile of seeds]
Hopper: You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up! Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one and if they ever figure that out there goes our way of life! It's not about food, it's about keeping those ants in line. That's why we're going back! Does anybody else wanna stay?
[grasshoppers shocked - all the grasshoppers "rev up" their wings]
Molt: [motioning a fellow grasshopper] He's quite the motivational speaker, isn't he?
Hopper: Let's ride!

I think Hopper should be replaced with Obama.

It’s ironic how we say were fighting against tyranny in the Middle East.

Message to all of mankind, we live in an amazing time where we don’t know if the worlds going to end from an increase in temperature, increase in natural disasters , or by humans themselves; there is a great change coming to the world. People I have been searching through this website for some time now and I am happy to see what I am seeing. I am in search for one word and now that I am seeing that word in almost every thread no matter what the subject; the word that I search for is Revolution. Humanity is on the verge of a great and massive evolution. Protests have sprung up around the world and I am happy to say that they are only the beginning. The war over tyranny is almost over in our eyes because of the revolutions in the Middle East, but unfortunately tyranny has just begun to come out from hiding once again.

I believe that there are four ways tyrants have tried to conquer the world. And of these four ways are ruled by a tyrant, but they are not called tyrants. The tyrants I am talking about are kings, popes/other religious figures, evil men, and finally, my favorite, bankers. The first way tyrants tried to control the world was through culture. Kings would try and spread their own culture onto every civilization on earth; if the civilization did not agree…well, then an army was sent to force them to believe. Domination through ones culture was not possible because everyone on earth believes what they want to believe and cannot be subjected to one belief. When the kings failed then popes/ other religious figures were brought in. The next way to try and dominate the world is by religion, and to do this, religious leaders would falsely tell everyone that their civilization alone has the right religion and knows the truth about everything. If the other civilizations refused to agree then an army was sent to make them believe. Well just like before the armies were defeated, and world domination through religion was also deemed impossible because like culture people believe what they want to and NOBODY can change that. The next way to conquer the world is just plain old domination. Declare war on the world and see what happens. This is the tyrant choice of world domination and they usually come close, but always end up coming up short. Let’s take Hitler for example he was so close to taking over all of Europe; only to fail by not being able to take over Russia. It was not easy for them, but the tyrants had to finally admit that world domination through military force was also not likely because there is always a force that is there to stop anything that would disturb the balance of all things. Finally there is the hardest way to conquer the world. This way takes years and years to work, and needs the right kind of government for it to work. The final way a tyrant tries to dominate the world is by controlling the currency. An economic domination of the world would be disastrous and would be the fall of freedom as we know it.

Throughout history people do not see the world being dominated economically because frankly it is hard to do. I am sure the idea was discussed in the past, but the idea of controlling all of earth’s currency is theoretically impossible; at least it was until the creation of the United States of America. Our founding father had an idea of freedom for every single citizen that lived in America and that idea became real. America was the land of opportunity for every human being living on earth, but there was also the opportunity to do bad as well. Our founding fathers forgot to mention one thing to us and that was not to allow a corporation to control the currency aka the Federal Reserve, or else disastrous things would happen.

Thomas Jefferson said “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
www.quotationspage.com...

Abraham Lincoln said "The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy more insolent than autocracy more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes. I have two great enemies the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two the one at my rear is my greatest foe."
www.cancertutor.com...

Even Dwight D. Eisenhower said “In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
www.brainyquote.com...

Here are some more quote warning about the future of America.
www.apfn.org...

America was fine until two very important events happened. The first was when corporations were making so much money that they could begin to buy everything, even the presidential seat. Second was when we allowed the Federal Reserve to pretty much control our nation’s wealth, and allowed them to set our interest rates.

www.youtube.com... ------------ watch while you still can!

When these two events happened America stopped being run by the people and started being run by the power elite. The power elite control everything right now; the countries money, high ranking government jobs, ownerships in corporations, and sadly the presidential seat. I think that our presidents have been bought for a long time now, shaping the world into a perfect shape for them to take over. Let’s take trip back into the past in the Lincoln days.
Lincoln fought against corruption and wanted only what’s best for the country. So when Lincoln told the private investors to f off, they grew very upset and wanted him out of the picture. The couldn’t assassinate him immediately because the country was in the middle of a civil war and if the south had won then the power elites plan would have taken even longer to take effect. Once the war was over and the country was at peace again, then the power elites made their move. They got rid of a man who fought against corruption and replaced him for a man already corrupt. I know that everyone says that there was no guard on duty and that’s why John Wilkes Booth was able to get to Lincoln so easily, well I say bull crap to that my friend. Lincoln was one of the most popular presidents of all time who just led a nation against its own people and came up victorious, and you’re going to tell me that he didn’t need any security? That tells me that the people who put a hit out on Lincoln now control or school textbooks. Since I am talking about the best presidents, let me bring up John F. Kennedy.

John F. Kennedy was a very popular man, probably one of our most popular presidents of all time. He helped put a man on the moon and he helped prevent a nuclear holocaust. He was also groomed from childhood to obey the power elite. On January 20, 1961 Kennedy was president, and the power elites probably said something to him, like okay so were richer than your government and would love to share that wealth with you if you agree to do what we tell you. When John F. Kennedy said to them F off, well like Lincoln he was assassinated. Now let’s connect the two popular presidents together shall we.
Okay now let’s look at the strange connections between these two amazing presidents.
1) Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
1) John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
2) Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
2) John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
3) The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.
4) Both were concerned with civil rights.
5) Both wives lost their children while living in the white house.
6) Both Presidents were shot on Friday.
7) Both Presidents were shot in the head.
8) Lincoln’s secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre.
8) Kennedy’s secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.
9) Both were assassinated by southerners.
10) Both were succeeded by southerners.
11) Both successors were named Johnson.
12) Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
12) Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
13) John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
13) Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.
14) Both assassins were known by their three names.
15) Both names are comprised of fifteen letters.
16) Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
16) Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
17) Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
Believe what you want, but this looks like a warning from a force that isn’t god, that isn’t alien, and that defiantly isn’t human. This force is telling us about the evil on earth and what they are doing.

There is a force in this universe that only knows how to go forward. This force is nearly impossible to reverse and is impossible to stop. You can call this force fate, but it’s best if we just call it a force. This force must have a perfect balance, a ying and yang, a black and white, a good and evil; if it doesn’t then horrible things would happen to the universe; total destruction. The force right now has discovered a disturbance on our earth and it seeks to correct it. The earth right now is heading towards total destruction because evil is about to prevail over good. If evil prevails over good then the force is going to destroy in unbalanced earth and everything on it. If this balance isn’t stationary throughout the entire universe then the force will correct it. If tyranny succeeds in conquering the world then the force is going to balance out the equation. The balance equation looks like this Force= good/ evil with good on top; if evil were to overthrow good then the equation would turn into Force= Evil. It cannot happen, force or fate won’t allow it to equal any one single thing because then it wouldn’t be balanced. It’s like a fraction if you have 1/2 then you can only divide the denominator by the numerator, which would give you that fraction in decimal form. That’s good vs. evil, good always wins and thus rebalances the equation. The denominator can only be divided by the numerator, and the numerator cannot be divided by the denominator. That is our mathematically universal human language. The force has a language too and it’s the exact same evil can only be divided by good, good cannot be divided by evil because that would upset the balance of the force like how dividing the numerator by the denominator would upset or mathematical laws. If good is divided by evil on earth then the new equation Force=evil would quickly rebalance itself to Force= nothing; if good is divided by evil then force will destroy earth. Force can already sense the equation beginning to change that’s why there is a massive increase in natural disasters. This year we have had a massive blizzard that covered half of our country, hundreds of tornadoes; two which erased towns, a large number of high magnitude earth quakes, one which reached 9.0 and caused a massive tsunami, there have been at least three volcano eruption in the past couple of months, and hurricane season is just beginning, with a large one that was already created. The force is warning us, and if we do not change our future the force will.

I am just a simple man who cares only about the future of his country; I am also a man who hates to be told what to do, meaning if weak, snobby, small white weakling bankers are going to tell me what to do and order me around then someone is getting hurt. That person will probably be me, but I’ll take some down with me. All I ever think about is how great we were when our founding fathers broke away from Great Britain, declared our independence, and fought for our freedom. We’ve done it before and we can do it again, it’s just a shame that we do have to do it again, but it’s our own fault and we can correct it. I get so angry whenever I think about my poor country being used as a tool for world domination. People this is the twenty first century, the power elites could hid their plans easily until one day the greatest invention in human history was created. This great technology came down to us like the second coming of Jesus Christ and connected every single individual as one. The technology I am talking about is the internet. So I am finally finished but before I go I want to say a warning to the governments of the world.

Governments of the world, especially the Bilderberg group and there inside men and women, I AM CALLING YOU OUT! YOU HAVE HIJACKED AND USED OUR COUNTRY FOR THE LAST TIME. YOU HAVE DECEIVED ALL AMERICANS WITH LABELS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND ALLOWED YOURSELVES TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. WELL GUESS WHAT THAT CRAP MIGHT HAVE WORKED IN THE PAST, BUT THIS IS THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY MY FRIENDS. THIS IS THE CENTURY WERE WE SAY NO TO TYRANNY, THIS IS THE CENTURY WERE WE FIGHT BACK AGAINST TYRANNY, THIS IS THE CENTURY WHEN WERE DEFEAT TYRANNY, AND THIS IS THE CENTURY WHERE WERE ABOLISH TYRANNY FOREVER. HUMANITY IS NOT ALONE ANYMORE, WE NOW HAVE THE POWER TO TALK AND CONNECT TO EACH OTHER FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND WHEN WE ARE FINALLY ABLE TO UNITE EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON EARTH THEN YOU LOSE. THIS WILL NOT BE KNOW AS WW3 OR EVEN A WAR AT ALL, THIS CENTURY WILL BE KNOW AS THE CENTURY THE WORLD REVOLTED AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT STOOD AGAINST FREEDOM.

People if you feel the same way I do then organize, rise up, use the Bill of Rights, the most important document the founding fathers gave you and reclaim your freedom before it is taken from you; and if you really want to get involved then you need to fight for freedom. Don’t say “Oh the only way to defeat the corporations is to stop using their products.” Well I go some news for you. Too. Late. Sure not buying from them will hurt them financially, but they seriously have been sucking us dry for decades and even if you cut off their supply; they will still use the other hundreds of billions of dollars they own. So stand up, get off your lazy asses and begin constructing the most powerful force this planet has ever seen.

Go to Facebook and become friends with Nai Gears. Then we can get started. If you’re skeptical then don’t come but be aware that this is not an awareness thread.
This is a warning thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rememberingthefallen

That's a nice rousing speech!!!

I just wish things could have gone in favour of Lincoln and Kennedy. No powerful man is perfect, but those two Presidents had vision. But the dark forces didn't want that, did they!

But you are right. Your faith that the Universe will right the wrongs is correct IMO. If evil wins here it will just as quickly suffer great defeat.

A Serpent eating its own tail. Does the Serpent have awareness that it is on a suicide mission? Evil is very powerful right now and the Universe will take action because the Creative Principle is what the true Universe is all about and has always been about.

I think you just had a very inspired lucid vision there!

Very best wishes and thanks for your rallying call.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: clarification

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah rememberingthefallen, I’m in your camp, and ready to die tonight so that people can live free tomorrow.

It’s time for humanity to stand up, against tyranny!

America your government is corrupt at all levels. It’s time for you to protest peacefully, yet forcefully.

“Live free or die hard.”

F.T.G.

edit on 16-6-2011 by seasoul because: A message to all tyrants, oppressors, and corrupt politicians – your dark days are numbered, your end is near.

new topics

join