It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Man Found On Fire Near Courthouse Dies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
How is slapping a four year old in the face the norm? That's what he was saying. What a complete loon...he seemed as twisted in this thoughts as he was in person. I wouldn't allow someone to slap my pets like that without retribution. The mother did what she had to. If he didn't want to end up in that situation he should not have slapped his kid like that. It's not that hard to understand....He went down the slippery slope on his own...nobody forced him into it. It's still a shame that the children lost their father though.

I know many parents who spank their kids, parents who have slapped their kids etc. etc. Should I call the police, have them thrown in jail, make sure they never see their kids again etc. etc. etc. (?).

I was spanked, to bad you weren't around to have my father thrown in jail and seperated from me, because that would have been a great favor!

Talk about loons...

In any case, you don't actually have to be guilty of the accusation to have your life ruined.
edit on 17-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So much for "Innocent until proven guilty."

@laiguana, you obviously don't have any experience with children.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It's still a shame that the children lost their father though.

It sounds like they'd already lost their father (other than a check every month of course), before he killed himself.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Wasn't this the same guy that blamed feminists for all his shortcomings?

Feminists are largely responsible for the current (evil, unlawful, and biased) state of affairs in the family court system.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

You know what I honestly think? I think most parents are too stupid to be parents. I've told my parents they were too stupid to have me at such a young age, they don't openly admit it, but they know it's true. If people were sterilized before puberty it would solve a lot of the world's problems, including sparing the public from sensationalised incidents such as this. If some idiot breeder is going to set himself on fire, let me be the first to get the marshmallows. There are more important issues at hand. Reckless breeding is what I see....Reproduction is a very serious decision that involes another human being(s). However, most breeders like to think of it as a commodity. People should get permits to have children first and then have the sterilizations reversed.
But no worries...breeders far out number people like me and are still the forerunners in humanity's path down the road to idiocracy. I do pity their children however.....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You know what I honestly think? I think most parents are too stupid to be parents. I've told my parents they were too stupid to have me at such a young age, they don't openly admit it, but they know it's true.

Probably is true judging by how you've turned out... you didn't really address anything that I wrote.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Well, don't be surprised that I was expecting such a reply...given that I said that.

Still..you fail to address anything else I've mentioned. Most breeders are simply too stupid and should not have kids.

Why do you think it is important to spay and neuter pets? Because they cannot control themselves. The same can be said about most breeders.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You know what I honestly think? I think most parents are too stupid to be parents. I've told my parents they were too stupid to have me at such a young age, they don't openly admit it, but they know it's true. If people were sterilized before puberty it would solve a lot of the world's problems, including sparing the public from sensationalised incidents such as this. If some idiot breeder is going to set himself on fire, let me be the first to get the marshmallows. There are more important issues at hand. Reckless breeding is what I see....Reproduction is a very serious decision that involes another human being(s). However, most breeders like to think of it as a commodity. People should get permits to have children first and then have the sterilizations reversed.
But no worries...breeders far out number people like me and are still the forerunners in humanity's path down the road to idiocracy. I do pity their children however.....

My goodness, I hope you don't really believe that people should have to get government permission to have children and get forced sterilization, that's horrible.

edit on 17-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Well, don't be surprised that I was expecting such a reply...given that I said that.

Still..you fail to address anything else I've mentioned. Most breeders are simply too stupid and should not have kids.

Okay, most people are too stupid to have kids and they should be sterilized... I disagree. Were my parents too stupid to have kids because they spanked me? They both have advanced degrees.

In any case, many of the most caring and effective parents that I know aren't that smart. It doesn't take a genius to make a good parent.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Spanking is different than busting child's lip. I was spanked as a young child too and both of my parents have degrees also. And yet...do I believe that most parents have the mental maturity and preparation to bring another human into the world. I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Why do you think it is important to spay and neuter pets? Because they cannot control themselves. The same can be said about most breeders.

Pets are a problem we have created. They proliferated right along side us, with our scraps of high nutrition food.

But among humans, I would say that the stupid people serve a purpose as well. We all serve a purpose, and we should all breed. A planet full of Einsteins, and there will be no one to dig a ditch, cook a burger, or any other number of things that an absent minded person would have a hard time doing.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

We don't need that many. The more people reproduce the more we take away from the world, the less resources we have..the more we take away from the other non-human inhabitants that are forced to share this world with us. Humans are an apex predator with billions and counting. That has never been seen in the history of the natural earth.

Reckless breeding is not the solution, it is an inevitable path to self-destruction.

I do wish that conspiracy I see circulating here often with the supposed 'elite' seeking to reduce the human population by 80% were true. Or at least forced sterilization would be a good measure. It's a shame people think that breeding mindlessly is okay.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

We don't need that many. The more people reproduce the more we take away from the world, the less resources we have..the more we take away from the other non-human inhabitants that are forced to share this world with us. Humans are an apex predator with billions and counting. That has never been seen in the history of the natural earth.

Reckless breeding is not the solution, it is an inevitable path to self-destruction.

I do wish that conspiracy I see circulating here often with the supposed 'elite' seeking to reduce the human population by 80% were true. Or at least forced sterilization would be a good measure. It's a shame people think that breeding mindlessly is okay.

That would be great, as long as we accept a rudimentary life of villages and scarcity. Without the workforce to provide for the kind of projects needed to support our current level of technology, the pyramids are about as good as it gets.

A strength of the cockroach is how much it breeds. When cataclysm strikes, it survives a war of attrition that wipes out almost all other creatures.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by staranais
reply to post by kro32

How insensitive, there are many reasons why people take their own lives and it is not because they are selfish but they are unable to cope with the current situation and see no other way out. You do not know how he was feeling or what he was thinking and are therefore in no position to make any judgement and neither am i. I just feel very saddened that anyone ever feels the need to take their own life.

Actually it is. Suicide, self mutilation, addiction all have a root in selfishness. If you look at it from their point of view it's all about me me me. Oh the world hates me, Oh the world is unfair, Why does this happen to me on and on.

Plus these people never think about the ones they are leaving behind to suffer who still have to cope, who have to bury them or watch an addiction kill them. To say this is not one of the most selfish things a human can do is very misguided.

Even the bible speaks against suicide.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
build a man a fire
you keep him warm for a night
set a man on fire
you keep him warm for life

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
To be honest it disgusts me. This happened at the local courthouse. The man was obviously distraught over the abortive mockery fact that is American "justice."

Do you KNOW that these were his reasons or are you just speculating?

For all we know it was just some crazy guy who had no intention other than to silence the voices in his head you know?

I am just saying... Don't speak on his behalf.... It's not right... If he wants his reasons to be known, he will have made them known.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The cockroach has more survival mechanisms than just numbers, as do other species. That's why they've been around since the dinosaurs and other species have not. I don't think it's a great loss if humans went extinct. Evolution will always come up with something else, that is until all life on earth is eventually purged. The Georgia Guidestones may seem too idealistic now, but they are still perhaps the best guidelines in terms of human expansionism and globalist endeavors. I've always thought that subjecting the environment and other people to support my quality of life is an inappropriate response.
I would trade all the technology and comforts of a modern life-style if I knew it would mean there would be less impact on the environment and less famine in the world. Even if I did, it wouldn't mean much. One humanitarian way to go about curbing the world population is by forced sterilization, also too idealistic. The next best thing would be a global biological agent that would give means to make it possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

My goodness, I hope you don't really believe that people should have to get government permission to have children and get forced sterilization, that's horrible.

edit on 17-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Actually they should tax the living # out of people who have more than 2 kids, not the other way around were the more kids you declare the less you pay, aka dependents! Its extremely unfair for someone who declares himself as the only dependent paying the highest rate, while someone with 3 or 4 dependents pays much less.

I think we need population control followed by gradual depopulation, not by biological weapons or nuclear "accidents", but allowing only the wealthy to have many kids since only they will be able to afford them. Its also good for the gene pool since most of the mulitple kid bearers can influence society with the smart gene.

If the average family has an average of 1 child, then in 100 years the world population will be approximately half what is now. The problem is most people are selfish and politicians are liars. In no way do I agree with the 80% supposed reduction plan and certainly not with surreptitous means. Everything needs to be out in the open so we know who the traitors are and they can be punished accordingly.

Last, BUT NOT LEAST, we NEED to start colonising other habitable planets in our solar system and beyond. I have been thinking we have not gone to the moon since the early 70s because we were warned off by aliens and the same can probably be said about mars. If those aliens have hostile intentions then we need to do something about it eventually, whether strike a deal of sorts or just destroy them!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You didn`t read page 2 did you.

This is the first post of a few others which link to this mans lengthy last words.
reply to post by Boreas

In a nut shell imo...

He had been screwed over by the system and lost his children and wife,because he slapped his 4 year old daughter (across the face,resulting in her getting a split lip) who kept licking his hand as he was putting her to bed,the authorities got involved when someone told his wife that she would be arrested if she didn`t have her husband arrested and charged.

That was ten years ago,this court case etc was for back payments of child support,which he admits he could have easily come up with.He believes that this system (which I do as well) is evil to the core and ruins children/womens/mens lives.

He had had enough and although I disagree with him in dying a martyr for the cause of bringing attention to the topic,I agree with his thoughts and research (minus his call to rioting etc)

edit on 17-6-2011 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

While beating your wife and children regularly is barbaric, I agree domestic violence charges have become too frequent with at times an abusive nature. The wife stops getting along with the husband and to make him look bad calls the cops or the children push a little too far and the parents risk getting arrested for disipline.

The devil is in the details! In some states domestic violence is a felony rather than misdemeanor. It should be a misdemeanor with higher fines for multiple offenses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join