It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Pakistan nuclear weapons falling into hands of terrorists!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

US fears Pakistan nuclear weapons falling into hands of terrorists!

timesofin dia.indiatimes.com

WASHINGTON: US on Friday expressed apprehension that the nuclear weapons and technology of Pakistan might fall into the hands of terrorists and thus stressed on having the lines of communications open with Islamabad.

"It's a country with an awful lot of terrorists on that border," Admiral Mike Mullen Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters at a joint Pentagon news conference with the defence secretary, Robert Gates.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok.... Yay! Another War in the making! ever since the whole OBL thing, Pakistan and the U.S. have been drawing lines in the sand. With China backing Pakistan, this look like the makings of something BIG coming down da pipe!!
So, is this the US just looking for justification for drone attacks?
Are the weapons really in unsecure hands? Don't they only have nukes so they can stand toe to toe with India? Either way, this is not good and seems to me to be an escalating issue!

Thoughts?!

timesofin dia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Today 3 missile strikes in pakistan, about 2 dozen killed. We are already at war and the US is using this excuse to dismantle pakistans nuclear program so that Israel would have nothing to fear over the region and choose to attack whom they wish.

Israel wants the US to dismantle the Pakistan nuclear program so that they can not fear retaliation if the Israeli-zionist plant to expand their Territory from he river Euphrates to the river Egypt.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
6 guys with handheld weapons not only got into an active Paki military base, it took the Paki army all day to get them out.

Can't say I want to go to war with them, but their nukes are nowhere near as safe as we'd like them to be.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

"It's a country with an awful lot of terrorists on that border," Admiral Mike Mullen Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters at a joint Pentagon news conference with the defence secretary, Robert Gates.

Yeah and who created them in the 70s? Ah yes, AMERICA and Saudi Arabia... to ``fight the soviets`` of course...except when the Soviets got out of Afghanistan, YOU NEVER DISMANTLED the terrorist schools in Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
6 guys with handheld weapons not only got into an active Paki military base, it took the Paki army all day to get them out.

Can't say I want to go to war with them, but their nukes are nowhere near as safe as we'd like them to be.

"We"?.... I don't know that status of other nations weapons.. neither do you. I personally am not, you apparently agree with the "fear"... along with a few tribal oligarchs.

Nationalism says the US is the only competent truthful nation on Earth responsible and adult enough to safeguard the planets nukes.. baaawaahaha!!!.. meanwhile is reality-land the GOP & DNC are the least credible most deadly people on Earth!! ...the idea they have higher virtue enough to lecture others is freaking laughable..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
everythings looking worse and worse, I fear Ron Paul was right, we are heading to war with Pakistan.

The two big worries here are that

1. Pakistan has nukes

2. China's sided with Pakistan so far

Any war between China and the US would be devistating...

top topics

join