It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-tribulation, Mid-Tribulation, or Post-tribulation rapture?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by realone91

AMEN BROTHER. That's what I have been trying to tell him. But typical here, has been brainwashed into believing he is going to be given special privileges to escape the great tribulation.

The church isn't mentioned in Revelation after chapter 4. In chapter 2 Jesus Himself says the candlesticks are the churches. In Revelation 4 the candlesticks are in heaven, this is before the first seal is opened. I don't think Jesus is wrong. The church is in heaven when the first seal is opened.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
I just laugh to myself, all that guy has is his beliefs, no scriptures at all.

I read that whole thing you posted btw realone, and it was beautiful.
edit on 1-7-2011 by HolyandClean because: Add.

This is typical right here. Nothing more but a scoffer, walking after his own lusts. He does whatever he wants, thinking that just by being nice to people you can enter the kingdom. Not going to happen.

2 Peter 3:3-4

King James Version (KJV)

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Lol whuuut? I've never once scoffed at the promise of His coming, I'm looking forward to it.

Where have I said a person is justified "just by being nice" to people?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The church isn't mentioned in Revelation after chapter 4. In chapter 2 Jesus Himself says the candlesticks are the churches. In Revelation 4 the candlesticks are in heaven, this is before the first seal is opened. I don't think Jesus is wrong. The church is in heaven when the first seal is opened.

Thank you, I stated this before, also the church returns as the bride in the end of Revelations.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join