It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z in Freemason Lodge/Meeting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
She's a woman mate, see www.havenvideo.com...

No, she just tucks real well. This was learned from countless hours of her and I watching Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

One, it doesn't look like a mason meeting, everyone is black. I have never heard of an all black masonic lodge. And...women are present.

Two, it looks photoshopped. If you look at his face, the lighting on his face is totally different from every other person in the room, it just looks soo.....off.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Looks fake at first glance.

His face has a higher resolution than the rest of the photo... And some of the shadows around his nose are darker than any other shadows in teh room.... so we also go lighting issues.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I did not read this thread. I only looked a the picture in the original post. I have no dog in this race. I don't know nor do I really care at the end of the day if Jay Z is a Freemason. That said.

This is photo shopped.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is a real photograph and I love jay z and Beyoncé and I’m very happy for all God has done and continues to do in their lives. It is so very unkind that as a people you all are being so hateful; he’s my brother from ANOTHER MORHER WISH I HAD A BIOLOGICAL REAL BROTHER BUT I DO NOT for your infornation this was probably photographed where he spends time in the United Kingdom where women can be Freemasons!! It’s obvious he has respect for his mother, wife, sisters and daughters MAY GOD BLESS YOU I AM HERE IN THE SOUTHEAST MET YOU IN MEMPHIS LOVED YOU ALL NOW & THEN Blessed be the Lord the God of all our salvation who daily blesses us and loads us up with benefits and opportunities NO TIME TO HATE LOVE YOU ALL TRY IT YOURSELVES

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join