It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z in Freemason Lodge/Meeting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Who the hell is Jay Z?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Who the hell is Jay Z?

Jay-Z Wiki

Husband of Beyonce. Opportunist that took over when Biggy was killed. He and Puffy were in the right place at the right time to capitalize on the murder of rapper Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggy. They were all supposedly friends, but Puff Daddy, aka Puffy, aka Diddy, and Jay-Z were never great rappers, and they still aren't.

I like rap, and I can't think of a single Jay-Z song I've ever liked. There has been one or two Puffy songs that were decent, but he isn't a skilled rapper. He is a decent producer it seems.

So, there you have my jaded view of a couple of half-ass rappers that got extremely rich and famous, and love to use symbolism in their videos to try and sell records. The more controversy the more attention the more sales.

I highly doubt he is a Mason, even in the Prince Hall, but you never know. Whether he is or isn't has nothing to do with his video symbology or the principles of Freemasonry. I can guarantee he would never get into my Lodge.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Bible warns about a Satanic one world government in End Times prophecy. Satan knows all of the prophecies and constantly corrupts them and plants counterfeits to fool well meaning Christians. Satan knows that the Bible warns about a world encompassing New World Order. How will he deceive Bible savvy Christians who are watchful of any moves towards a one world government as ensign’s of Satan’s End Times world empire? Satan, with the help of a couple of his puppets like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and puppet organizations like Freemasonry and the Illuminati, will create his own counterfeit New World Order and then sacrifice it. Christians, under the guise that the New World Order was already defeated, will offer little resistance when Satan, posing as Yeshua, later creates the real one.

The lyrics to Jay-Z’s song ‘D’Evils

“Dear God, I wonder can you save me?” [Snoop Dogg]
“Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body…” [Prodigy]

Why would Satan allow Jay-Z to write lyrics like this? If Jay-Z was genuinely saying anything that was displeasing to Satan, his career would be over and he would be behind bars.

As stated earlier, Satan’s real New World Order, rather than his counterfeit, will be a conservative one. Satan will pretend that he is Jesus. Therefore his New World Order, initially at first, will be one that appears to be moral, righteous and religious. He will promote a bastardized version of Christianity combined with Islam which changes the times and laws established in the Bible. The very fact that Jay-Z is wearing the Satanist Aleister Crowley t-shirt should be evidence enough that he is not promoting the real New World Order. The characteristics of the real New World Order and its associated organizations are ones of false righteousness and morality.

Another thing that does not add up is the amount of celebrities that admit to selling their soul to Satan. Why would Satan allow them to say this? How would it benefit him in any way? Obviously Christian parents would be watchful for such a thing and prevent their children from listening to the music. Satan is doing this because he wants these celebrities’ Satanic loyalties to be known to the general public. He wants to establish a solid link between Satan and his counterfeit Freemasonic and Illuminati organizations. Obviously if the Illuminati was one of the organizations that Satan was planning on using to bring forth the New World Order he would never in a million years allow his name to be associated with it. He would need his chosen organization to have a very clean image so as not to arouse suspicion. The last thing he would do is have a bunch of celebrities running around making occult symbols and saying “I sold my soul to Satan.” How is this going to benefit Satan in any way? Satan is out to deceive people, not warn them!

more...
link removed by staff
edit on 10/12/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnthewitness

If Freemasons only had 0.1.% of the power that Google has...sigh....then it could be leveraged to bring about a new and positive world order. You know what I think? Long after Jay Z is a retired has-been, the Kingdom of Google will still reign. Have you ever wondered whether you are barking up the wrong tree?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well we would never be able to compare the two, since the former is a secret society, while the latter is an internationally recognized corporation.

The real question is and remains: Who is a Freemason? I find it odd, that since Gerald Ford, we no longer hear about famous politicians with connections to freemasonry.

Since the advent of the popular culture age (TV, Internet, in particular), Freemasonry has become even more covert. Isn't that odd? Just look at it's history prior to the 1960's. Hundreds of powerful people within politics, industry, and entertainment were Freemasons. Now, you don't hear so much. Is that because Freemasonry has lost its popularity (and when considering what it actually is, metaphysics/mysticism doesn't lose its appeal, especially when these subjects overlap with the political and social sphere) or because we've entered a social climate where broadcasting your connections to Freemasonry would be counterproductive to its agenda?
edit on 26-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Who is a Freemason? I find it odd, that since Gerald Ford, we no longer hear about famous politicians with connections to freemasonry.

Oh there are a few. There may not have been any Presidents, but there have been some men at various levels of Government. The current Governor of my state is a Mason of my home Lodge, and he was a Senator of a while.

Since the advent of the popular culture age (TV, Internet, in particular), Freemasonry has become even more covert.

I'd say we've become more open with webpages and pages dedicated to Famous Freemasons.

Just look at it's history prior to the 1960's.

Well for the most part Freemasonry grew rampantly because most Lodges changed, IMO, into factories just spitting out Brothers left and right. Education, history, and esoteric research went out the window in most Lodges and once you were a Master Mason the Lodges attention was gone towards the new candidates.

Now, you don't hear so much. Is that because Freemasonry has lost its popularity (and when considering what it actually is, metaphysics/mysticism doesn't lose its appeal, especially when these subjects overlap with the political and social sphere) or because we've entered a social climate where broadcasting your connections to Freemasonry would be counterproductive to its agenda?

Actually the newer, younger members (at least from what I've seen in my travels and from my State are wanting to go back to the pre-"factory" times when Lodge was similar to that of 1930 and back to its original roots.

I'd rather see us become more stringent in our entry process and our fees go up. My Lodge for example has gone up on $60 in nearly 100 years for our annual dues. If we followed inflation rates our dues should be near $1,000 a year.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I think what you see is a representation of Masonry as a whole. The Time frame Gerald Ford grew up in and was president in had much more of a masonic presence than the present time. Sure are numbers are increasing now, (perhaps not completely for the better) but they were low for quite a while. I would look at membership in other groups like the CFR long before I looked at membership in a fraternal organization as a possible nefarious link.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Alright guys, case closed. Jay-z is an offical mason. Probably the Prince Hall kind. Want proof aside from that pick?

Look at fellow members thread, Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed! . Scroll down to the 2nd pic and check out ya man's attire. Then go compare it what you saw in Jay-z pic.

Yup, we gotcha Jay-z. Your a Mason. His face is priceless in that pic.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

He is among several grand lodge members, but he isn't wearing any jewelry to signify his membership. I think he may be a mason, but I have yet to see anything as far as proof. He seems like an alright guy from the tiny bit I know of him.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh course of course. One of the coolest probably. But if you know how he got his money *shakes his head* This kinda adds credit and weight to things past of the secret connects he got.

Professor Grip said quite a few things, some i agreed with and others so outlandish your automatically skeptical from the start. But then a pic like this floats up..

Hey OP! Where in the hell did you get this picture from man?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I would look at membership in other groups like the CFR long before I looked at membership in a fraternal organization as a possible nefarious link.

That's comparing apples and bananas.

Freemasonry is not like Google, or the CFR and the CFR is not like Google.

The CFR is a think tank, Google is a corporation, and Freemasonry is secretive organization that exposes initiates to secret traditions (such as the metaphysical dimension of popular religions).

In the ladder of causation, I would see it like this. Freemasonry > CFR > Google. The first influences the second which influences the third. The subjects discussed in a Masonic context are more internal, and philosophical - this being more primary than what's discussed in the CFR, which could be thought of as the administrative organ for the spiritual reasonings of the former. Google, like all Corporations, is just another wheel which simultaneously serves the interests of the owners and the fraternal interests of an esoteric brotherhood.

I like to put things into a Kabbalistic context to make sense of them.

Freemasonry would be Hokmah - The holistic perspective
CFR would be Binah - which delineates the holistic perspective in conceptual real-world terms
and Google would be Da'ath (or Tevunah), which as a corporation, facilitates the agenda enunciated in the CFR/Binah stage by actuating it through its policies.

So comparing Google to Freemasonry, as Skyfloating did, or to the CFR, is misleading. These different institutions working the 'great work' at different levels.
edit on 27-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

If you go to a Masonic bodies website they usually have the presiding officers picture up.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
I'd rather see us become more stringent in our entry process and our fees go up. My Lodge for example has gone up on $60 in nearly 100 years for our annual dues. If we followed inflation rates our dues should be near $1,000 a year.

I always found this odd, basing Brotherhood on a man's ability to pay a due and initiation fee.

I debated the issue enough and fully understand that in today's world, you need money to build a better education program, have attractive activities to keep members busy, and of course to decorate and maintain the lodge.

I just thought the fraternity was about building something grander, beyond the realm of wealth input.

More universal and accepting.

More tolerant of diversity.

Something with an open eye towards all mankind.

Not another play-dough press stamping out members who conform to a very narrow definition of worthiness.

I thought freemasonry was to keep religion out of the Lodge.

Even the religion of money.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That bitch Jay Z would love people to believe he is a member of some secret society, he is always making symbolic gestures in photos...basically he likes the idea of being more mysterious then his station allows him to be!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I always found this odd, basing Brotherhood on a man's ability to pay a due and initiation fee.

Freemasonry does not base brotherhood on the ability to pay fees and dues. It bases lodge membership on that ability. Since, in general, Masonic dues per year are less than what most people spend frivolously in a couple of weeks, it doesn't seem to be a problem.

I just thought the fraternity was about building something grander, beyond the realm of wealth input.

This is hardly an accurate picture. Many lodges operate in the red, not even bringing in enough income to pay its monthly bills without holding extra fundraisers. They certainly don't fall within any "realm of wealth".

edit on 27-12-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Freemasonry does not base brotherhood on the ability to pay fees and dues. It bases lodge membership on that ability. Since, in general, Masonic dues per year are less than what most people spend frivolously in a couple of weeks, it doesn't seem to be a problem.

This is hardly an accurate picture. Many lodges operate in the red, not even bringing in enough income to pay its monthly bills without holding extra fundraisers. They certainly don't fall within any "realm of wealth".

edit on 27-12-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

I thought I thought right.

Thank you for speaking in.

WIth Love,

Your Brother
edit on 27-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

FYI, I do help pay dues for a few Brothers who are in economic hardship. I believe though that dues should be based on the opinion of the Brethren of that Lodge. I know a few Lodges up in the mountains of Idaho that have a small amount of dues, but they are financially better off and better enabled to help the community than some larger Lodges. I just find it weird that many Lodges haven't changed (in a major way) their dues in so long.

I mean I look at my Kappa Sigma fraternity (which we pay a small amount in comparison to other Chapters) and we pay $600 a year. Right now in my Lodge dues are $125, but luckily we changed our By-Laws so that dues change with GL per capita each year.

I also think that meetings should be more about education than paying bills and talking over petty legislation. I'm currently trying to help bring about some change into Masonry at least in my State.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It most assuredly is. if you zoom in on the picture you can see the square and compass in the lap of The man sitting in front of Jay Z.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jay Z isn't weaning that thing around the neck that masons use (don't know the name of it) so I would say he's not a mason, and it's some other meeting. And even if he was a mason, it doesn't change anything from my point of view to him.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by blackrain17
So is it true Freemason's control the music industry?

Of course. I told Mr. Gaga (yes the rumors are true) to wear the meat dress. We bought a vat of A-1 with all the money she has been making.

She's a woman mate, see www.havenvideo.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join