It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z in Freemason Lodge/Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here is the full image, it appears to be church service around Christmas, judging by the Christmas tree in the back ground

i.imgur.com...

edit

oups,, the tree can be seen in the OP as well
edit on 16/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
By the look of the stained glass windows it looks more like either a church or a funeral parlor.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I wanted to became a freemason but when I knew that the lodge in NJ was full of it I changed my mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's def a church.. no doubt about that..
It's not a meeting we know that for a fact..

Because it's not in a lodge room it's most likely not an official ceremony (officer initiation etc) where women are allowed.

It's most likely a ceremony, funeral, wedding, etc.. but most likely a funeral because there are numerous men in regalia.

Most likely a Prince Hall Lodge.

Yes women are sometimes allowed in the lodge room for certain ceremonies (like officer initiation)
Yes cameras are allowed in lodge rooms. We take pictures all the time, like when awards are given out or something.

But lastly.. I don't know if Jay-z is a Mason or not, I don't know why it would matter if he was.. but I don't see him in the picture, could someone circle him?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That is not jay z.....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gak730
That is not jay z.....

yeah, photochopped by someone on Reddit I bet.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If its not photoshop'd, this is defiantly evidence that he is a mason. My father is a Prince Hall Freemason, (African-american). And they attend, 'community services' where they do go to funerals and Easter church services etc. Before I knew anything about the truth about FM, i was in a chapter of the Prince Hall Freemasonry called the Pythagorean, this chapter was for sons of FMs or other recruits under 21. They wear exactly that attire, and yes, white gloves are a part the uniform with a black tux. Meetings held every weekend if I remember. Nonetheless, Prince Hall Freemasonry, are in my opinion, are at the bottom of freemasonry, yes because they are black, but also because they are 'newer' and more open to society, therefore are not as 'secret'... being open doing community services and charity works etc. All in all still worshiping satan, no matter how 'good' they do for the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I just think it's so funny that he's the only one looking right at the camera.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This not a Masonic lodge...there is no mosaic pavement on the floor, for one thing. There are many organizations associated with churches where different items of clothing, hats and gloves are worn; like the Knights of Columbus, etc. Could be something like that, too.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

As far as I've ever heard he never said he wasn't a Freemason. Where did he ever say this? In fact, he is a well known PHA Mason. From the looks, he's a Grand Lodge meeting.

reply to post by Misterlondon

If it is a Grand Lodge meeting and there are both pictures being taken and women present then it's probably the public opening. Prince Hall is primarily composed of black men, but not always.

reply to post by Sauron

Didn't even think of that.

reply to post by pez1975

If it is a Grand Lodge, it could be that it is held in a hotel conference room or in a church. I think Sauron nailed it though as it is likely a funeral service.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This may have been discussed before, but wouldn't his being a FM fly in the face of his supposed 5%-ers claims?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr3jon3z
Nonetheless, Prince Hall Freemasonry, are in my opinion, are at the bottom of freemasonry, yes because they are black, but also because they are 'newer' and more open to society, therefore are not as 'secret'.
You realize they were founded in 1775? I mean, yeah, it's "newer" on the grand scale of things, but still more than 200 years old...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
to me it looks like his face was photoshopped over the real guy, not saying it is.

I agree. This is a photoshop.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The front row people have the freemason symbol on their laps. I don't think it's funeral.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
The front row people have the freemason symbol on their laps. I don't think it's funeral.
Why not? Freemasons don't die?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

We wear regalia to funerals. Officers do anyways. The rest would wear an apron.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The last funeral I went to, we put on aprons at the grave site. We just had our suits on in the church. I can see the grand lodge officers wearing their regalia since it's not something you would easily put in a pocket.

Prince Hall masonry has a very proud history and their dedication and attention to detail is commendable. They are as much masons as any regular mason. None are "top" and none are "bottom" levels, all meet on the level, act by the plumb, and part on the square. Please don't let ignorance drive you away form knowledge.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

So is it true Freemason's control the music industry?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Of course. I told Mr. Gaga (yes the rumors are true) to wear the meat dress. We bought a vat of A-1 with all the money she has been making.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

sure, we control everything. We control what you eat, what you think, what you feel. We are omnipotent. Well, not really. We actually have trouble controlling what we are going to serve for a meal, and especially who is cleaning up after.

Once you understand the structure of masonry, you will understand that it's impossible for us to control much of anything. But don't just take my word for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join