It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z in Freemason Lodge/Meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well, well, well Jigga man care to state your not a Freemason now? Or dodge questions relating to you being a Freemason now?

By the way he's dead center, I had a hard time spotting him but his expression is priceless like OHHHH SNAP!!!

Edit:
This was around Christmas time, as you can see by the Christmas tree... move over Batman I'm on this case
edit on 16-6-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Jay-Z... you just got busted big time...Why do people like this think we are stupid and don,t know anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
are you sure that is a freemason meeting?

there are woman there.. and also without sounding racist, do they have lodges where all the memebers are black?
edit on 16/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

there are woman there.. and also without sounding racist, do they have lodges where all the memebers are black?

lol i was thinking the same. Im guessing this is a church >

link   
This is about to turn into a UFO debunk pic thread... Ha.

link   
Yea I don't ever seeing freemason meeting pictures where the occupants are wearing white gloves. You sure this isn't a funeral or something?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by goobersnooch

lol i was thinking the same. Im guessing this is a church ><

thats what i think, it looks like some kind of church meeting or service...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Look at the front row of guys those purple things/cushions all have the masonic symbol on them. Jay looks suspect to me too, like he's caught in headlights. I dunno, I'm still thinking this is real but would like the old ATS analyses/review before deciding.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i've never heard of a church where everyone wears the same uniform... although i don't know much about churches to be honest

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm interested as to origins of this pic?From there,we might be able to get more clues as to what this is or isn't

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm just guessing here, but I think it is a funeral service or something else with Masons in attendance.

edit on 16/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this is not a mason meeting hall im a mason and i can tell u this is not A mason meeting for 100% sure all lodges are setup the same way and this is not a lodge this is a church.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
to me it looks like his face was photoshopped over the real guy, not saying it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I'm just guessing here, but I think it is a funeral service with Masons in attendance.

I too am only guessing same thing, it could well be the funeral of a freemason of which many attendees are freemasons, hence the women attending. It definitely is not a closed doors freemason meeting or ceremony.
edit on 16-6-2011 by 123AZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't know of many camera men allowed in a Freemason meeting!?!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
if he was a mason i would have more respect for him as a man so what the point of this if hes a mason who cares just means he loves his community and is a humble man

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not sure, but something looks not...right..about this picture. His face looks possibly Photoshopped.
If not, definitely an interesting photo.

link   

and also without sounding racist, do they have lodges where all the memebers are black?

They do have have all black lodges called Prince Hall Lodges named after African-American Mason Prince Hall

Prince Hall Freemasonry

link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
his expression is priceless like OHHHH SNAP!!!

Eh, I think it's more like, "Look at this damn foo' takin' pictures of me, disrepectin' my dead homie."

I'd say probably not masonic. The Christmas tree is a bit out of place. I don't think the Masons as a society celebrate the occasion, plus the other reasons already mentioned.
edit on 6/16/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

It is fairly obvious that it is not a meeting. One there are women there and two you can see right out the front door. It looks more like a funeral/memorial service or maybe a holiday event that Masons attended en masse.

Just curious, did the Original Poster take the picture or is this from another site?
edit on 16-6-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join