It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying stingrays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
this is an interesting video, it depicts a video and four photos of what is supposed to flying stingrays
affiliate.kickapps.com...

personaly the photos are either to blury or are photoshoped. the video i find more convincing
so what do people here make of this, hoax or unknown species. i have heard some scientists say that fish with a few modifications to their design they could fly

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
personaly the photos are either to blury or are photoshoped. the video i find more convincing
so what do people here make of this, hoax or unknown species. i have heard some scientists say that fish with a few modifications to their design they could fly

I agree the pictures look like they could have easily been altered in photoshop. The video however is a little to blurry to judge for me. I think it might be a case of a hoax. Even if this fish can fly I don't think they would be able to keep up with an airplane.. they fly fast..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QpenMinded

this probably dosentg matter much, but it was an old world war 2 single engine plane, so it wouldnt move as fast as todays plane. plus it was an old camera, so if it was a hoax the effort put into it would be high

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Honestly? Totally photoshoped.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Nice, i like the bucket head music.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

that is what i think, but the video clip is a lot more convincing. but to bad its probably a hoax as well

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

jordan, is such an awsome song.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wasn't there a movie on flying manta rays a long while ago?
My parents watched it with me when I was small, but I can't remember the experience. I do recall my mom telling me about how they all leaped out of the water and began going for people's necks. I'd like to find the title of that movie so I can watch it and investigate its connections to the idea presented in this thread.
Can anyone help me narrow down my search?

new topics

top topics

join