It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new here, from Bahrain.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

well, he was jailed for 2 months, so its not that bad relatively speaking.
edit on 23-6-2011 by AKABH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AKABH

a man jailed for two months for making a cake and he got off lightly! that says it all about the stupidity and callous nature we are seeing not just in your country but worldwide. i will be informing everyone i know about this guy. what is this guys name and what prison is he in?
regards f

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I don't know his name, but here's a picture of the cake:
www.awamia.com...

& that's nothing really, they arrested a PARROT, because it was taught to chant "down down Hamad", here's a video of the parrot:
www.youtube.com...

more innocent pets were arrested as well, the weirdest being a donkey, because someone rode that donkey while participating in the protests.

the government is really paranoid. so much so that they destroyed the Pearl roundabout, & demanded a private school to change its logo (it resembled the Pearl).

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AKABH

It's so insane.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AKABH

hello akabh
sounds like monty pythons flying circus are runnings things over there. the arrested guy should be given a medal for that work of art.i am sending this picture and the links you supplied to others. this needs more coverage so people around the world understand the mindset of the leaders and what they are prepared to do in order to keep control.
f

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

thank you, & I agree, that's why I signed up here, I wanted everybody to know what exactly is happening.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join