It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2011: The Rockefeller World Order and the "High Priests of Globalization"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Came across a cool article basically giving a history of bilderberg and a recap of bilderberg 2011.... Even gets into how the chinese appear to have a seat with the NWO... if your all about bilderberg, its a good read AND i also reccomend the website this article comes from... www.global research.ca

Source: www.globalresearch.ca...

Snip from the chinese section of the article:

A Place for China in the New World Order?
Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin’s report of inside sources in this year’s meeting indicated a rather extensive discussion on the role of China, which is hardly surprising, considering this has been a central topic of discussion in meetings for a number of years. China emerged in discussions on Pakistan, as China has become increasingly Pakistan’s closest economic and strategic ally, a trend that is continuing as America continues to spread the Afghan war into neighbouring Pakistan. China is also a major player in Africa, threatening the West’s stranglehold over the continent, in particular through the World Bank and IMF. Most importantly, however, and not unrelated to its role in Pakistan and Africa, China has become the greatest economic competitor for the United States in the world, and as the IMF even admitted recently, its economy is expected to surpass that of the United States by 2016. Bilderberg paid attention to this issue not simply as a financial-economic consideration, but as a massive geopolitical transition in the world: “the biggest story of our time.”

Also includes one telling quote from David Rockefeller:... the 'pope' of the NWO

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.[68]"

Just wanted to pass it on.. would like to hear your thoughts!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've never understood how people can refute the NWO. Its not even a conspiracy theory. The truth is there right in front of us. From the mouths of the lions themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Absolutely! Its all right there! Everything from the EU to Libya... When i talk to people about the NWO and they give me a shocked look, its hard not to get upset. The evidence is all around us! If people cared less about bieber and gaga and looked at the reality of the world, revolts would happen asap!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Gahh! They try to play it off like its the best thing for you but you have to look deep and see your a person with equal rights no different than some elite in ways...while they plan away at the future of the world the masses drink, consume, and dispose of poisons daily

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

They have all even said that is what they are working towards, every politician has to say it, it is a rite of passage in politics - the password to a glorious political career (til they decide to take you down once you served your purpose):

"Read my lips" ,(George H.W Bush), "...a New World Order".

BUT I know I am more powerful than them because they can only destroy my body and cannot touch my SOUL!!!

ps. your signature just had me laughin' so much there!!! You're cool!
edit on 16-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: is that how you spell it?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Nspekta

They have all even said that is what they are working towars, every politician has to say it, it is a rite of passage in politics - the password to a glorious political career (til they decide to take you down once you served your purpose):

"Read my lips" ,(George H.W Bush), "...a New World Order".

I agree... if you're not with the NWO, your against it and if your also a politician, consider your career either limited or over.

ps. your signature just had me laughin' so much there!!! You're cool!

haha thx!!
Star for you for being the first to comment on it!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I saw a documentary that said "Western bankers" told the leader of China to keep the population low at any cost in the 70's, which is the reason for the One Child Policy.

You build up a world power, draining it and the citizens of every cent. You build infrastructure all around the world, secure world resources, and lead it to war with any opposing threats, making money every step.

It's China's turn in the limelight, after the US crumbles.. which became the world power after the Nazis fell. We took all of their scientists, technology..among many other things, which is probably why we're such a superpower now.

It's like smashing 2 toys together, and building an amazing brand new toy with all of the pieces.

Just an opinion.

jj

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Between you and me you know most people can't handle this reality. Though they have heard and seen it before their very eyes. Even my family just shush it aside whenever I bring it up. I am a bit naughty these days, I sometimes just bring it up for the reaction it gets.

What is happening to us all now was foretold by prophets from Daniel to St. John. Those guys are never wrong because they are speaking Words from eternity.

These days will be made short when it does get really bad. I found my consolation in Heaven and these few short years on earth mean very little compared to the eternity that awaits a good soul.

And bet you have a very wonderful sense of humour. I'll be looking out for your posts!
Take care, my friend. Bless!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I saw a documentary that said "Western bankers" told the leader of China to keep the population low at any cost in the 70's, which is the reason for the One Child Policy.

You build up a world power, draining it and the citizens of every cent. You build infrastructure all around the world, secure world resources, and lead it to war with any opposing threats, making money every step.

This will make you sick (although you probably already knew about it), in Dec 2010, Ted turner (founder of CNN, member of the Society of the Pacifica House, Board of Directors of the UN Association, etc etc) is called for a GLOBAL one-child policy!!!

Check it: www.pop.org...

Ted Turner, the founder of CNN, called on world leaders Sunday to address the global warming crisis by drastically reducing the number of people on the planet. Maintaining that the very future of humanity was at stake, Turner urged immediate action: “If we’re going to be here [as a species] 5,000 years from now, we’re not going to do it with seven billion people,” said Turner, who went on to propose the immediate adoption of a global one-child policy.

They want to control everything! your children, your carbon emmissions (taxing you on BREATHING!) Grr!

I wish more people would wake up and smell the corruption!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting this is about Daniel Estulin, because Jim Tucker I think said he didn't see Estulin there this year, which sort of got me worried since that maybe they disposed of him, but if he is still sleuthing around then that's good.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
Also includes one telling quote from David Rockefeller:... the 'pope' of the NWO

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.[68]"

See....this is how REAL misinformation gets started and then sheeple on ATS start regurgitating crap.

#1) This quote is an OLD alleged quote from Rockefeller circa 1991.

#2) Rockefeller did NOT say this garbage. And anyone who knows Rockefeller personally would vouch for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

What is happening to us all now was foretold by prophets from Daniel to St. John. Those guys are never wrong because they are speaking Words from eternity.

WRONG!!

You can interpret anything in the book of Daniel or John (or any others in the bible) to mean ANYTHING. In fact, you can interpret from those books that the earth will transform into a giant ham sandwich in the end days to be eaten by Godzilla for christs sakes.

c'mon

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Take away Dave Icke’s reptiles and the obsession of Alex Jones, and other ludicrous distractions, and there is no doubt a global network of mostly anglophiles that rule the western (and maybe the whole) world and have an agenda. The question though should not be restricted to whether there is such a group, but whether their agenda is good for the world, or more precisely—inevitable.

Ask yourself, what is wrong with a unified world? What’s so bad about a one world government? is not that inevitable . . . because therein may lie the salvation of the world. . . . Or to some it's damnation, or both!

As k yourself this: Is the world we have now so good that we don’t need to strive for a better one.

What are the Alex Jones type conspiracy theorists offering to improve the world?
What is there plan top stop wars, poverty and disease, world starvation, pollution, crime, racism, sexism, fascism and all the ill’s of this very imperfect world?

Also, is it evolution at work in the idea of a one world government?

Also, ask this question?
What are the globalists going to do if and when they take over?
Kill us all?
Microchip the population?
For what purpose are they going to do that?

new topics

top topics

join