It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis kucinich:Obama can tell it to a judge.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I love how this administration makes up their own definition of war and then actually thinks that it will hold up in court. Thank god congress finally grew a pair.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I always kinda wondered what they did to Kucinich. I mean, he was against the healthcare bill until he HAD to go up in AF1 with the President, then he changed his tune and pretty much sat down and shut up for a long time.

Obama has a lot of gall. Congress needs to TAKE the power back that is rightfully theirs.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
I love how this administration makes up their own definition of war and then actually thinks that it will hold up in court. Thank god congress finally grew a pair.

meh a senator or ten sure but 90% of your senates sold you out 100% they may moan so it looks like they care now and then but they never really do anything but follow the corperate line.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Darth_Prime

paul is consistent his morals dont depend on which way the political winds blow.

give me paul anyday over kucinich

Wow you are so wrong about Kucinich. Obviously you don't like his liberal stances and Ron's fall perfect with your particular ideology, but Dennis has always been consistent. Even though I disagree with a few of Ron's stances (being of different ideology), I can still see that he gives an F about what he does and the people that he represents. Don't let your ideology blind you.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Darth_Prime

paul is consistent his morals dont depend on which way the political winds blow.

give me paul anyday over kucinich

Wow you are so wrong about Kucinich. Obviously you don't like his liberal stances and Ron's fall perfect with your particular ideology, but Dennis has always been consistent. Even though I disagree with a few of Ron's stances (being of different ideology), I can still see that he gives an F about what he does and the people that he represents. Don't let your ideology blind you.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

Totally agree. Kucinich has been very consistent. Whether or not either one of them, Kucinich or Paul, would maintain their stance if elected president is anyone's guess.

I'm pretty sure, Night 1 for new President orientation involves getting kidnapped, drugged with '___', gang raped by the illuminati, soul-sucked by the Reptilian Overlords, and ends with the president waking up in the Oval Office feeling an unnaturally strong disgust for the constitution and a new found love for Oil and War. That's right around the time Ron Paul says we need to print more money and Kucinich claims Executive Power.

edit on 17-6-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join