Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by mb2591
Exactly the sort of attitude that is likely to get thousands, if not more, killed of easily preventable diseases. But I suppose Small Pox was obliterated by magical fairies or a sudden stroke of good luck not the small pox vaccine
As for the OP I have to agree that the anti-vax movement is extremely dangerous. The paranoid irrational scape-goating is unfortunately not likely to stop. Vaccines are to diseases as HAARP is to natural disasters, they are the convenient scapegoat of the frightened, gullible and superstitious.
American prosecutors are attempting to extradite a Danish scientist.
Poul Thorsen has been charged with 13 counts of wire fraud and nine counts of money laundering; a federal grand jury alleges that Thorsen stole over $1 million from autism research funding between February 2004 and June 2008.
Thorsen is said to have used the proceeds to buy a home in Atlanta, two cars and a Harley Davidson. He is said to have stolen the money while serving as the 'principal investigator' for a program that studied the relationship between autism and exposure to vaccines.
Two Dangerous "Experts" You Should Never EVER Believe...
Another prominent name in vaccine medicine, Dr. Paul Offit, well-known shill for the vaccine industry, has also been called out for making false and unsubstantiated statements about CBS News Investigative Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson and her report looking into the ties between vaccine supporters and the vaccine industry.
On April 18, 2011, the California Orange County Register issued a retraction of an August 4, 2008 article containing disparaging statements made by Dr. Offit about Attkisson.
According to Adventures in Autism:
"Upon further review, it appears that a number of Dr. Offit's statements, as quoted in the OC Register article, were unsubstantiated and/or false. Attkisson had previously reported on the vaccine industry ties of Dr. Offit and others in a CBS
The unsubstantiated statements included a claim that Attkisson "lied", and a claim that CBS News sent a "mean spirited and vituperative" email. Offit also told the OC Register that he provided CBS News "the details of his relationship ... with pharmaceutical company Merck", but documents provided by CBS News indicate Offit did not disclose all of his financial relationships with Merck.
Dr Mercola Commentary
When two of the biggest names in vaccine research and support turn out to be guilty of fraud, major deception, lying and making unsubstantiated statements, it really calls into question the validity of their work on the vaccine front … and that's putting it mildly.
Yet, this news has only been quietly shared by a handful of media outlets.
Countless American parents are putting their trust, and their child's lives, in the hands of the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) every time they vaccinate their children. Yet two of the CDC's "go-to guys" have now been caught red-handed lying and, in the case of Dr. Poul Thorsen, committing outright fraud. This includes:
Dr. Poul Thorsen, who was involved in several key studies the CDC uses to support their claims that MMR and mercury-containing vaccines, among others, are safe.
Dr. Paul Offit, a very well-known and frequent proponent of mandatory vaccination, whose views are promoted by the AAP and who previously served as a member of The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). ACIP is a 15-member panel of immunization experts, selected by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. They provide advice and guidelines to the CDC on vaccine-preventable diseases.
funny how all the folks on this and similar threads seem to suffer from a lack of self preservation. think about it. you are letting a total stranger [in most cases] inject a substance into your body.
For instance, I cannot understand the whole philosophy behind the process that if you inject direct into the bloodstream what amounts to filth your immune system will be healthier and stronger for it.
Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by mb2591
Source not needed it came from my doctor think he'd make that up?
It’s not your doctor who’s taking part in this discussion. Do you expect us to believe you just on your say-so?
1. There is no evidence vaccines work.
* "Incredible as it sounds, such a common-sense controlled study comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children has never been done in America for any vaccination." Dr. Phillip Incao MD Dr. Incao's webpage
* "There have never been any studies of this nature, and apparently none have been attempted." Dr. Harold Buttram MD Dr. Buttram's webpage
* Ask you doctor: Ask your vaccine promoting health care provider, to show you the double blind studies, or any long term study, that shows that the particular vaccine confers immunity to the disease it is supposed to. You have the right to know the effectiveness of each vaccine you use, and to consider its effectiveness in light of the known side effects. You will find that no such study exists for any vaccine. The claims that vaccines work are not based on scientific facts...
Vaccines cause death and permanent disability.
* The Vaccine Adverse Reporting Systems (VAERS) documented 2,142, deaths and 3,177 permanent disabilities between 1991-2001 from vaccinations. (See Table 9) Surveillance for Safety After Immunization
* The actual statistics are between 10 - 66 times higher (approximately 21,420 - 142,800 deaths), as only between 1.5-10% of adverse events are reported.
* The FDA acknowledges only 10% of adverse reports are filed. In a 1993 statement of former FDA commision, David Kessler, he writes of a study where only "about 1% of serious events are reported to the FDA." See JAMA source...
Vaccines do not confer immunity to the diseases they are supposed to.
* "Official data have shown that the large-scale vaccinations undertaken in the US have failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection."
Dr Albert Sabin, developer of the Oral Polio vaccine (lecture to Italian doctors in Piacenza, Italy, December 7th 1985) Doctors and Scientists Condemn Vaccination...
Vaccines are made with ingredients that are highly toxic, there are few if any tests to prove the safety of these ingredients.
* Vaccine ingredients include, ethylene glycol (antifreeze), phenol (a caustic, poisonous acidic compound present in coal tar and wood tar), formaldehyde, aluminum, and thimerosal (mercury), neomycin (anti-biotic), streptomycin(anti-bacterial), squalene (fish, or plant oil) , aluminum, gelatin, and MSG (neurotoxin). Some vaccinations are created with African green monkey kidney tissue, chicken and guinea pig embryonic tissue, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses). Vaccine Ingredient List from the CDC, PDF file ...
Originally posted by SaturnFX
their "sacrifice" will be a good example for the rest on the benefits of modern day medicine.
Originally posted by Elliot
It is funny that governments want to pour untold billions into vaccinations but do NOTHING about poverty, starvation, deprivation and WAR. In Britain they are taking more and more money out of supporting children casually destroying the education system and ensuring that our older children cannot afford furthur education by ensnaring them in multiple debts if they choose to study. They give our money to drugs companies and war companies and then blame US when things go wrong.
Something stinks to high heaven.
I agree with SaturnFX. Intelligent people will take their vaccines and live. The rest, well, good riddance. At least when they're gone we won’t have to read irritating nonsense like three-quarters of the posts in this thread.