It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood diseases return as parents refuse vaccines

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by nikiano

Then post the peer-reviewed science from credible journals that supports your view. It's as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Elliot

Actually the human body does require miniscule traces of mercury.

I have just read through this entire thread and have not been persuaded to respond until now.

Quite honestly, you should be PUNCHED for stating this. It is 100% UNDENIABLY FALSE that mercury is "required in the human body"

There are a lot of things being said here that are debatable but this is not one of them.

SHAME ON YOU

Mercury is the most neurologically toxic heavy metal on the face of the planet. This is a FACT and not up for debate.

For you to come into a public forum and state that is is "REQUIRED IN THE HUMAN BODY" is nothing short of criminal and in my opinion you should be treated as such.

As far as my own personal experience. I had all my "recommended vaccinations" as a child and still got sick with both Measles (severe) and Chicken Pox. I also had a nasty reaction to a booster.

By the time I was in grade 6 (about 12 years old?) I started to skip vax sessions at school altogether and have no had one shot since that time. I have not been sick since, not even once, if you don't count a simple cold or food poisoning.

Not ONCE. That was 33 years ago.

I'm glad I was keen enough to get out of that line-up at such a young age, as I'm much healthier for it now, and it was plainly obvious to me the vaccinations I received were completely ineffective as I contracted two of the major diseases of that era despite getting poked.

Pure junk science the whole lot of it.

If people see otherwise that's fine, but don't demonize the rest of us for having a different opinion and justify it by parroting the BS about us being some kind of threat to the rest of the world.. as it's already been pointed out, if you have so much faith in your vaccination you don't have to worry about anyone who hasn't been poked because you're "protected".. RIGHT???

Riggggght...

edit on 12-3-2012 by HIWATT because: fixed code

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Hey! Ditto for me, same story, had whooping cough last year, I was vaccinated too, as was my grandson, my grand-daughters, my son, didn't matter, we ALL got it.

I'd give you a dozen stars if I could, thanks for posting, you said it better than I ever could.

<< 24  25  26   >>

join