It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood diseases return as parents refuse vaccines

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Originally posted by SaturnFX
This is a good thing though
its social darwinism...if people adhere to anti-vaccine psychology, then breed, well...its not like their children are coming from fantastic stock to begin with.

And when your kid comes out witha partialy developed brain or dies when you vaccinate him/her... darwinism.

In a world populated with far too many morons, having the kids of morons die through preventable issues seems perfectly acceptable, if not desirable.

If people decide to simply forgo advanced medicine, and take their chances on prayer, well...more power to them, and the end result is a greater percentage of the population contributing to the enhancement of medical understanding once the mindset (along with the nuts) die out...literally.

bit cold, but their "sacrifice" will be a good example for the rest on the benefits of modern day medicine.

Oh yeah. You, sir, are obviously not one of these "morons". You must have a doctorate in medicine or work for a pharma company because you seem to have quite the expert opinion on vaccines...

Reason I dont trust vaccines: Bill Gates advocates them aggressively. that and the documentation of experiments done through vaccines. They are no good, and if i get measles so be it, its better than becoming some brain-dead bearer of sabotaged children.

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by here4awhile
sorry but I have my doubts that they are only putting just the vaccine into these shots...I'll stay away from them because it is my opinion that these people are testing eugenics out on the population with these vaccines...

So a paranoid delusion is reason enough for a parent to kill their own child with neglect?

Ask yourself; Self, why is it that every generation we live longer and are healthier if the medical industry is trying to kill us?

but if the parent vaccinates a child and it dies/becomes brain damaged thats ok, all aslong as YOU dont have some moron stranger give you whooping cough

edit on 16-6-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

I think it is amazing that you dont feel the need to substantiate your opinions with any actual facts.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieisinlove

As you can see, I'm not the sort of person who would give her child immunizations. But I have. In fact, just today my 14-month-old just had his one year shots. It scares the hell out of me. I do believe there's a connection between shots and autism. I also believe there's evidence, even though they keep telling me there isn't. Since when are the testimonies of tons of people not considered evidence?

edit on 17-6-2011 by jackieisinlove because: Grammar.

edit on 17-6-2011 by jackieisinlove because: (no reason given)

This was the last thing that was catching me up as well. And this is what I found out. Just like you said, children get their final vaccines around 1 year. Well, the effects of autism show up right around this time to. So many people think they're related but they're not. Vaccines are down and Autism is on the rise. What does that tell you? Also, plenty of children with Autism have never received vaccines. What does that tell you? They used to blame it on the mercury. You can now get mercury free vaccines and yet....Autism is still on the rise.

I'm sorry people but vaccines do not cause Autism. There is so much emotional bias (understandably) with the testimonies from parents that they are not credible. Even Jenny McCarthy admits in her book that there were signs of Autism in her child before her child got vaccinated. There is a correlation but not causation.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

To each his own... nothing wrong with having opinions that are not based on facts... lots of people do it...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Anyone who still thinks there is a 'link' between vaccines and autism needs to research that a bit more. There was one guy who claimed to have found a link, and his methodology was found to be complete nonsense. The 'doctor' who authored it, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, completely retracted his claims. Its bogus. Read up.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
As the person above me said, to each his own. But here is some more info. Also stars like Jim Carey are against them, they have seen what they do and have done the research.

So anyways, if this piece posted on Dr. Mercola's website doesn't sum it up nicely for people, i don't know what would. You should read the 159 Comments from people on this website at the end of the article. People don't trust the Governing powers that be as far as they can throw them.
articles.mercola.com...Two Dangerous Experts You Should Never EVER Believe...

There’s something happening in the PR war going on where the makers of vaccines are trying their hardest to squash questions about vaccine safety.

Two prominent pro-vaccine figures have been discredited–Poul Thorsen, author of “the Danish study” that doctors like to cite as showing thimerosal (mercury derivative) in vaccines doesn’t hurt anything, and Paul Offitt, creator of the Rotateq vaccine, the man who apparently claims that an infant can stand 10,000 vaccines at one time. Joseph Mercola does a great job of explaining:

edit on 18-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
first off, let me say, I am a fairly new parent, my daughter is less than 2 yrs.

at her 1 year appt, the doctors claimed she needed to have 7 shots, and on this day 10 different vaccines. WTF

I asked my mom how many vaccine shot i had as a baby, she mentioned it was around 10 TOTAL. Nowadays these doctors want to give kids upwards of 30 different vaccines. THIS IS WRONG
we are not allowing our bodies to develop the natural ability to fight off sicknesses, instead relying at a young age on western medicine, in essence creating a fast cure, just in time drug addicted society.
We are killing ourselves with these vaccines.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Anyone who still thinks there is a 'link' between vaccines and autism needs to research that a bit more. There was one guy who claimed to have found a link, and his methodology was found to be complete nonsense. The 'doctor' who authored it, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, completely retracted his claims.[i]

I don't think any one read my initial post on this topic. My son became autistic after his MMR. He was not my first child, I have 7 kids..my last 4 kids have never been vaccinated and they are so much more healthy than my first 3 children.

My two nieces, and a nephew are autistic or on the spectrum, 2 from my sister, one from my brother, which NEITHER are blood related!! We were all 3 adopted when we were infants, from different families. NO blood relationship what so ever. Yet we all have children who are autistic or on the spectrum after MMR shots.

My brother in law son dies at 18 months after his MMR. He was cranky, fever, etc...He was crying and his mom said he had hardly slept since his MMR. She was exhausted. He finally was getting sleepy. She put him to bed in his crib, hoping he would sleep it off. He fussed a bit, and then finally got quite. She went to check on him about 20 minutes later, and we heard a scream come from down the hall. He was blue, not breathing at all. We were trying to give him CPR, called 911, but he was gone. We had the funeral 2 days later. The worst funeral I have ever attended in my life. A child...A baby. After his immunizations that were suppose to keep him from harm, killed him.

If you have been lucky enough to not have been effected by the immunizations, consider yourself VERY lucky...there are hundreds, thousands of stories who were not so fortunate. Don't be led by blind faith. I have had (in my immediate family) some devastating stories...4 autistic/spectrum, 1 death...out of 10 grand children...do the math! Its not like it can't happen to you, or someone you know...I hope it never does...then you will not be on the other side of the fence.

Either way, if you are on one side of the fence or the other, there are reasons for it. If those of you who are so sure your vaccinations are right, I hope to god you never end up on the other side...its not a good place to be.

I wish I had known more back then, than I do now...ignorance is bliss. My relatives who have given me insite (after the facts) I wished I had talked to prior, so do my siblings. We have made our choices, we have to live with them. Our regrets are vaccinating our children. I hope no one elses is the same regret-ever!

edited: screwed up the quote from my reply..trying to fix it!
edit on 18-6-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

What's to be expected of a nation of ignorants that want to teach Creationism in schools alongside Science; that builds a Creationism Museum; kills abortion doctors; laughs at climate change as a hoax ... the list is endless.

Welcome to America. We are partying like it's 1899.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Here's another one:

Moms against Mercury - Fighting for your children and ours

Despite wide spread rumors in the medical community that Thimerosal is no longer used in vaccines; research scientists report that vaccines still contain Thimerosal. Find out what your doctor may have never told you regarding the dangers of Thimerosal. Read the material safety data sheet here and ask yourself why would anyone allow this substance to be injected into infants and children.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Griffo

There is no evidence vaccines work and ample evidence they cause harm and even kill people. The OP is rhetoric with no substance. Some cases of measles show up and the leap is made that it must be due to refusal to poison/vaccinate your children.. Sigh! And of course 154 cases wow what an epidemic. So tell us were these cases vaccinated before the contracted measles? Because I would bet dollars to doughnuts most were.

Vaccines are the pop culture of the medical establishment most believe they are great saviours of man kind but there is no evidence to support it. It speaks to the power of media and propaganda. And to those who say people who don't vaccinate are endangering others I say BS!!! If you have so much faith in vaccination why are you worried about those who don't since you are supposedly immune?

Vaccines are claimed to have eradicated things like polio and small pox etc. The interesting thing is during that period those diseases were declining before the advent of vaccines and declined in non vaccinated countries at the same or greater rates then vaccinated countries. Data going back to the beginning of vaccination indicates there is no evidence that vaccines work period but in fact vaccines were often the cause of the disease they claimed to protect against.

As I said vaccines are the pop culture of modern medicine they have been accepted as valid with no scientific evidence to back them up.

A few links to consider.

www.heilkunst.com...

www.vernoncoleman.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

We vaccinated our children when we didn’t know any better but I would never recommend vaccines to anyone and in fact I would try to talk them out of it,. It is poison and the drug companies make billions peddling it with the vaccine protection myth and politicians have been threatening to make vaccines mandatory as the evidence becomes more available that they are not only worthless but dangerous. That’s what politicians do they ensure markets for the politically connected for otherwise worthless and dangerous products that few would buy without being forced or deceived into believing they were good for them or thier children.

edit on 16-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Good post...what I find really fascinating is the blind faith these pro-vac people have!! They claim that because of vaccines, the amount of people getting a disease are much fewer. OKAY........ let's just say for arguements sake THAT.........the government got what it wanted, it scared the people into thinking or believing that government IS necessary, THEN you have.... it satisfied the research data they would soon collect to see how people reacted, how they adapted to the idea and to the vaccine, SOOOOOOO.. they stop spreading the illness by whatever means they were using originally and the amount of people getting ill declines quickly....SSOOOOOO again, the government got what it wanted and the people are none the wiser and it's business as usual until the next fund raiser is needed. Sound about right if you use a bit of logical thinking on who really benefits and what the ideology is behind it all......CONTROL of the PEOPLE...i.e. HERD!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Allow me to add, furthermore, that using the Bible as a medical textbook is a great way to commit suicide, not to mention murder your children.

reply to post by Miraj

If you think that vaccines are injected into the blood stream.. Then I do greatly question the level of your research and any opinions you could draw from it.

reply to post by Griffo

Vaccinations work by introducing a 'dead' or weakened virus into the body. The immune system then responds to this as it would with a 'healthy' virus and overcomes it with ease. The body then retains the antibodies, so should the real virus enter the body, the immune system will recognise it and deploy the antibodies again.

Let me clarify my position.

What I take issue with is the whole notion or premise underlying the pseudoscience behind vaccinations, which the medical mafia holds to as sacrosanct, that is, by injecting into the body what would, by all accounts, be defined as a concoction of poisons under the delusion that this will somehow counteract other disease-inducing poisons and the end result will magically leave no poison or disease whatsoever remaining.

It’s totally illogical and complete madness in my opinion! I can understand why many refer to the Western healthcare system as “cut, burn and poison medicine.”

And I don’t know where the concoction ends up after they jab it into your body, or what potential side effects it might induce months or years down the track for you or your progeny, whether it goes into your muscle tissue or is absorbed into the bloodstream or only God really knows where. But, the issues and concerns many ordinary people have about vaccinations are valid and they’re entitled to know what is going into their loved ones and the possible repercussions for their future health no more than you have every right to know what is in that bottle of soft drink you drank or burger you ate or water you washed in. But, if you want to avoid addressing the issues to play semantics be my guest.

Further, just because a few have misinterpreted or misused the Bible to justify their harmful actions, be it against themselves or others does in no way undermine, in my opinion, its divine authority anymore than the First Amendment has been misinterpreted and misused to promulgate destructive policies. They do so at their own peril as the apostle Peter warned (2 Peter 3:16). And the principles inherent within its pages have been renowned as having value for centuries, especially in our modern age (e.g. quarantine for infectious diseases Lev. 12:1-4; latrines and covering of excrement Dt. 23:12-15; etc). So if I choose to believe and follow the Bible to the best of my understanding that’s my choice. You choose to believe not. I respect that. That’s your choice, and you, as I am, are free to choose whoever or whatever we want to believe in this world.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If you want to take the risk of your child's health and well being, then by all means get him/her vaccinated.
Once they are vaccinated or already have been, according to your beliefs, there is no fear of contracting any diseases. So MAJOR point number one; stop worrying about what everyone else is doing. Your neighbor's kids that aren't vaccinated aren't going to effect you right? Vaccines protect you from the diseases? If you don't believe that, then why the hell did you get them in the first place?

Vaccinated should = not able to contract said disease.

Unvaccinated = no threat to those who are vaccinated.

The nastiest things about the majority of vaccines and why wise parents are concerned about them are the adjuvants and preservatives, not the actual inert or dead virus (or live virus in the case of the influenza mist vaccine). Parents are concerned about allowing nasty and/or unknown chemicals into their childrens' bloodstreams for fear of something worse than the actual disease. A kid can potentially fight off the measles, but can't rightly do the same with autism or cancer.

Getting vaccinated or not is a personal liberty.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The truth is a bit more frightening actually. What is really going on is not so much that mothers and fathers have skipped the vaccines that their children should have received. What I see emerging is something much more sinister. Mutation. The common diseases for which we received vaccination when we were children have now mutated such that our original vaccinations are now no longer effective at stopping the new strains. For example we all think that leprosy is now a non-existent disease. Truth is however that it is literally everywhere. We are crawling with leprosy. However because we carry inherited natural immunity towards leprosy thus we are at present despite being infected none the less therefore we are not affected by it. What if the leprosy bug goes into mutation ? When that day comes we are as a planet going to have real problems. In the time it will take to produce the new leprosy vaccination the numbers of sick and dying will be in the millions. It is a similar story for every disease that you care to mention. Some diseases mutate very often. Other diseases mutate very rarely.

דער אמת איז אַ ביסל מער שרעקלעך פאקטיש. וואָס איז טאַקע געגאנגען אויף איז ניט אַזוי פיל אַז מוטערס און פאטערס האָבן סקיפּט די וואַקסינז אַז זייער קינדער זאָל האָבן באקומען. וואָס איך זען ימערדזשינג איז עפּעס פיל מער בייז. מוטאַטיאָן. דער פּראָסט חולאתן פֿאַר וואָס מיר באקומען וואַקסאַניישאַן ווען מיר זענען קינדער האָבן איצט מיוטייטיד אַזאַ אַז אונדזער אָריגינעל וואַקסאַניישאַנז זענען איצט ניט מער עפעקטיוו אין סטאָפּפּינג די נייַ סטריינז. פֿאַר משל מיר אַלע טראַכטן אַז צאָראַעס איז איצט אַ ניט-עגזיסטאַנט קרענק. אמת איז אָבער אַז עס איז ממש אומעטום. מיר זענען קראָלינג מיט צאָראַעס. אָבער ווייַל מיר פירן ינכעראַטיד נאַטירלעך ימיונאַטי צו צאָראַעס אַזוי מיר זענען בייַ פאָרשטעלן טראָץ זייַענדיק ינפעקטאַד גאָרניט די ווייניקער דעריבער מיר זענען נישט אַפעקטאַד דורך עס. וואָס אויב די צאָראַעס זשוק גייט אין מיוטיישאַן? ווען אַז טאָג קומט מיר זענען ווי אַ פּלאַנעט גיי צו האָבן פאַקטיש פּראָבלעמס. אין די צייַט עס וועט נעמען צו פּראָדוצירן די נייַ צאָראַעס וואַקסאַניישאַן די נומערן פון קראַנק און געהאלטן ביים שטארבן וועט זיין אין די מיליאַנז. עס איז אַ ענלעך דערציילונג פֿאַר יעדער קרענק אַז איר זאָרגן צו דערמאָנען. עטלעכע חולאתן מיוטייט זייער אָפט. אנדערע חולאתן מיוטייט זייער ראַרעלי.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
So now people who are concerned about vaccines having negative effects are morons?

Misanthopic much?
Being concerned with the safety of vaccines isn't a problem.

But being able to tell the difference between quackery and science is a useful skill, which some people lack.

Like the people citing smallpox deaths as a reason to not get their children vaccinated when smallpox has been eradicated. Even the doctors that recommend vaccines are concerned about them and they realize they are stressful and don't recommend them for everybody.

Really? Then why do you keep repeating lies with no evidence? There is no evidence vaccines eradicated small pox and in fact the evidence and data from official sources shows that the vaccine was the cause of spreading small pox.

During the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, when smallpox epidemics ran rampant, the introduction of smallpox vaccination was often followed by an increased incidence of the disease. Many vaccine critics accused the smallpox vaccine of precipitating these epidemics. A disastrous smallpox epidemic occurred in England during the period 1871-1873 at a time when the compulsory smallpox vaccination law had resulted in nearly universal coverage. A Royal Commission was appointed in 1889 to investigate the history of vaccination in the United Kingdom. Evidence mounted that smallpox epidemics increased dramatically after 1854, the year the compulsory vaccination law went into effect. In the London epidemic of 1857-1859, there were more than 14,000 deaths; in the 1863-1865 outbreak 20,000 deaths; and from 1871 to 1873 all of Europe was swept by the worst smallpox epidemic in recorded history. In England and Wales alone, 45,000 people died of smallpox at a time when, according to official estimates, 97 percent of the population had been vaccinated.

When Japan started compulsory vaccination against smallpox in 1872 the disease steadily increased each year. In 1892 more than 165,000 cases occurred with 30,000 deaths in a completely vaccinated population. During the same time period Australia had no compulsory vaccination laws, and only three deaths occurred from smallpox over a 15-year period.

Germany adopted a compulsory vaccination law in 1834, and rigorously enforced re-vaccinations. Yet during the period 1871-1872 there were 125,000 deaths from smallpox. In Berlin itself 17,000 cases of smallpox occurred among the vaccinated population, of whom 2,240 were under ten years of age, and of these vaccinated children 736 died.

In the Philippines, global public health measures were instituted when the United States began its occupation to establish a self-reliant government in the early 1900s. The incidence of smallpox steadily declined and the compulsory vaccine campaign was credited with this dramatic reduction. However, in the years 1917 to 1919, the Philippines experienced the worst epidemic of smallpox in the country’s history with over 160,000 cases and over 70,000 deaths in a completely vaccinated population. Over 43,000 deaths from smallpox occurred in 1919 alone. The entire population of the Philippines at the time was only 11 million.

Vaccine failures of this magnitude may have several causes. The vaccine used could have been defective. During that period it was difficult to verify what the vaccine actually contained. The vaccine could have been contaminated with smallpox virus and actually caused epidemics. Or vaccine critics may have been correct in asserting that Jenner’s cowpox vaccine, which is essentially the same vaccine used today, simply did not work to prevent smallpox...

Death-rate per million children (Ages, between birth and 15 years.)

20 year periods

Measles Scarlet Fever Whooping Cough Diphtheria
1861-1880 1,062 1,973 1,344 932
1881-1900 1,149 585 1,104 838
1900-1920 877 197 684 504
1921-1940 297 50 294 293
1941-1948 62 69 121 105

During the smallpox era, epidemics would come and go, striking with relentless force in some years and remaining absolutely quiescent in others. When smallpox died down, vaccine enthusiasts claimed victory over the smallpox threat. When smallpox incidence increased they would blame a deficiency in vaccination or revaccination.

The history of smallpox in Egypt is a case in point. Compulsory smallpox vaccination was instituted in 1890, but coverage was never complete. During an epidemic in 1919 a total of 7,895 cases of smallpox occurred, followed by 3,004 in 1920. More than 5.5 million people were vaccinated during that epidemic. Then in 1921 the number of smallpox cases declined to 92. The League of Nations Monthly Report of October 15, 1929 attributed this remarkable drop in smallpox to the renewed vaccintion efforts. Five years later another epidemic struck. In 1926 a total of 2,677 smallpox cases occurred with 544 deaths, despite the previous vaccine campaign. This time more than 14.6 million doses of vaccine were supposedly administered (in a population of less than 14 million people). Then in 1930 the League of Nations announced that the incidence of smallpox had been reduced to only 14 cases. Smallpox was declared nearly eradicated. However, in 1932 another smallpox epidemic struck in Egypt, despite continued compulsory vaccination of all children. By 1934 the toll of cases had reached 7,650 with 1,373 deaths. This variable incidence of smallpox from year to year was typical at the time, and the nearly universal vaccination of the population in Egypt was a dismal failure.

Read the whole article with references here www.foundationforhealthchoice.com...

edit on 18-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Almost sounds like the idea of eradication through vaccination is not to protect people from the disease, but to force the exposure to a pathogen by an entire population, allowing those without the ability to fight the disease, to suffer from it and possibly die of it, in order to eliminate people from the population who are more likely to continue the disease's cycle of life within the population.

Maybe there is simply no eradication possible while there are members of the population left alive who are able to contract and spread a disease, but not able to build immune responses to the disease.

STILL...

Saying you're more likely to contract whatever disease you're being vaccinated against by getting the vaccination than by not getting it, is like an astronaut claiming a spacewalking suit can suffocate you if They cut off the air supply, and insisting to go into the vacuum of space in boxers and a t-shirt.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I personally don't want to vaccinate myself or my kids (if I am going to live long enough) because of what is in the vaccines is deadly as well.

This is where the internet comes in handy, as well as spiritual healing.

I found a site that cures measals naturaly. Now if you say that doctors are the only people to rely on, I think your train of thought is limited and narrow.

Do the doctors know any of these fully: chiropractic, acupuncture, herbology, homeopathy, nutritional therapy, enzyme therapy, traditional Chinese medicine, the use of Chi Gong, cranial-sacral therapy, high-dose nutritional therapy, chelation, ozone therapy, oxygen therapy, energetic rebalancing, radionics, thought field therapy, ayurvedic medicine, rain forest medicine, and many more that don't involve drugs, surgery, or life-threatening situations?

My answer is NO! Why? Easy, money. I heard that being a medical doctor isn't the greatest job. So they are in it for the money. Remember the elimination of polio, because it was gone the medical industry took a major hit and lost a huge profit.

Go ahead, disagree with what I say, it would just prove to me how narrow minded you are.

Those parents are the best, they are giving their kids a great chance however, they fouled up and didn't search for a cure.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

As soon as I saw the person who commented to the effect that they'd rather let their child die of measles than break their stupid Vegan habits, I knew that site was nonsense.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

that was one out of thousand, everyone has different ways to cure measles. Plus that person was stupid.
edit on 18-6-2011 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

Saying you're more likely to contract whatever disease you're being vaccinated against by getting the vaccination than by not getting it, is like an astronaut claiming a spacewalking suit can suffocate you if They cut off the air supply, and insisting to go into the vacuum of space in boxers and a t-shirt.

Didn't read the quote much less the link did ya...You people are just amazing. I am not saying it THE DATA, FACTS, AND EVIDENCE are saying it AND IN FACT PROVE IT!

Honestly the propensity for people to just talk out thier ass with no facts or evidence and repeat lies they have been told all there lives without ever examining the facts is just legendary... Sigh!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Getting vaccinated or not is a personal liberty.

Getting vaccinated YOURSELF is a personal liberty. Deciding about the vaccination of other persons (children) is not, unless you are their doctor.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join