It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood diseases return as parents refuse vaccines

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

Could I ask please, in the USA have they stopped giving free vitamin A, D and C to children under three years old as they have stopped it in the UK?
When my children were small they were always given free vitamins from birth by the doctor and health visitors as standard. But now there are no vitamins available for little children.
I always wondered why these very important preventative measures were stopped here.
W

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

In Canada we have enriched milk that contains the Vitamin D and A that we need, vitamin C is important too but you can get your entire serving with one glass of juice if you take more than your required it just passes through your urine turning it neon yellow. (source first year health science)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

We have enriched milk powders for babies BUT do you have the vitamin drops that used to be available to ALL babies from age birth onwards/

I was surprised to hear in this country they were all stopped and yet these vitamins support a child's immune system so why stop them?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by hawkiye

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that vaccines work, you just chose to dismiss it. For what reason, I don't really know. The disease rates may have been declining, but they would not have been eradicated without vaccines. Diseases come and go, look at influenza for example. We get seasonal flu every year, but then every few decades or so years we get a pandemic.

I don't even have to click on the links you provided to know that they are very biased. Come on, you really expect me to respect your post when you link naturalnews.com?

Then maybe you can refute all the CDC and other official sources, data, and the doctors and scientists who worked on vaccines that prove vaccines do not work, do not promote immunity, and did not eradicate any disease, but in fact spread the disease and have harmed and killed millions. The links I posted are merely the messengers, the data and evidence cited on them is from official sources, doctors and scientist. Proof Vaccines Do Not Work

There is no evidence vaccines work.

* "Incredible as it sounds, such a common-sense controlled study comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children has never been done in America for any vaccination." Dr. Phillip Incao MD Dr. Incao's webpage

* "There have never been any studies of this nature, and apparently none have been attempted." Dr. Harold Buttram MD Dr. Buttram's webpage

* Ask you doctor: Ask your vaccine promoting health care provider, to show you the double blind studies, or any long term study, that shows that the particular vaccine confers immunity to the disease it is supposed to. You have the right to know the effectiveness of each vaccine you use, and to consider its effectiveness in light of the known side effects. You will find that no such study exists for any vaccine. The claims that vaccines work are not based on scientific facts.

Of course you focus on the messenger and ignore overwhelming evidence and proof from their own data. This is not some made up stuff Their own data proves it. You claim there is plenty of evidence vaccines work, prove it instead of repeating rhetoric. The ignorant fools advocating poisoning their children are doing so based on someone's word, have done no research, and have a religious type belief in vaccines. And they won't even look at the evidence. They are the child abusers!

edit on 17-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Buy them your self then.. or move, I don't control your governments policy on vitamins for children. All I know is in canada ALL milk products are enriched due to the amount of sunlight we get, I believe up north they do supply supplements.

But what does this have to do with Vaccines I smell a diversion from the topic.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

First off, you only guarantee the needle is not hitting a vein if you aspirate first, which doesn't always happen. Second, it makes no difference as tests about injected mercury measure the time it takes to leave the bloodstream, hence it gets in the blood. Lastly, vaccines themselves cause increased blood brain permeability shortly after injection increasing the ability for thimerosal mercury to hit the brain. It is proven mercury from vaccines hits the brain and stays there. So there is a difference between ingestion of a healthy person of mercury and injection that results in an immune response.

You people who keep spewing this same old propaganda that vaccines eradicated these diseases are sick. Statistics have repeatedly proven this is absolutely false, but you still like to bring up that lie for those that don't know any different.

I really don't want to have to repost all the same studies and crap that I have that proved this point before and are inarguable. It's exhausting to debate people with blinders. People who have chosen not to vaccinate have made an informed decision. Meaning they gathered all the information that proves the danger. I doubt there is a non vaxing parent out there who's made that decision solely on fear or heresay. Those that do vaccinate are doing so out of the fear that propaganda and lies has created.

If you haven't actually taken the time to read the studies proving the dangers of vaccines and proving they have done little to "eradicate" these diseases, then you are speaking with an ill informed tongue. Facts don't lie, propaganda, incomplete studies and erroneous data do.

So sad.

edit on 17-6-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
reply to post by Dashdragon

Can you explain why you fear an unvaccinated child?

Me and mine were all vaccinated and I knew many unvaccinated children and never caught anything from them least of all a mutated virus. They were very healthy but me and mine always had one bug or another!

Shouldn't you fear people being malnourish and poor rather than unvaccinated?

Actually that's all part and parcel to the overall problem of people not being properly taken care of. Also, one of the first things they are going to do when trying to help the ones in those situations is vaccinate them...why? Because they're that much more suceptible than your average person.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Griffo

. I got the swine flu without a vaccine. Wasn't so bad. Next year around when it came back I never got it. I think my body is better at vaccinations than they are.

My 87-year old Grandma got swine flu and was completely fine too

Well, after reading an anonymous posting on the internet about anecdotal evidence that a 87 year old grandmother survived swine flu, that surely changes my opinion about vaccines.

I will never get another one in my lifetime.

Yes, because my goal was to convince you, boncho, to never get a vaccine again. And you're right, I should have sourced a .pdf of my grandma's social security card and doctor's notes.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Parents that are awake to the madness of world society would not refuse their children getting a vaccine if it were to help and not eventually make them sick and die.
Mercury, formaldehyde, squaline, just to name a few should not be in a vaccine that's going to be injected into the human body. This is just pure insanity.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by Xiamara
I believe in vaccines I was vaccinated and my children will be too. I would rather take the small percent risk of complications, like what my children are allergic to and if that vaccine contains that. I Cannot get any vaccines that have any silver (I forget which major vaccine it is I believe Hep A? has a silver compound in it). I also know I have a fish allergy, citrus allergy and allergy to certain antihistamines (Ironic I know). People who talk to their doctors or have any good doctor would know that.

As for the mercury issue you get more mercury in fish than in a vaccine. So I opt out on the fish and go for the mercury in vaccines, but that's because I'm allergic to fish.

The fish aren't injected directly into your blood stream!!!!

HELLO IS SOMEBODY INJECTING VACCINES VIA VEIN????????? Please tell me that is not happening!!! OMG!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkings

There is a difference, but, I was merely pointing out is in no way is mercury DIRECTLY injected into the vein. A Vaccine is NOT I will say is again NOT NOT N O T intravenous, meaning in vein. So to clarify the vaccine is not going into the blood stream via vein but into fatty tissue in your arm thigh butt or stomach.

The amount of mercury on average is 2 - 3 MICROgrams per ml Source. the average in is 52.7 micrograms per gram (white tuna)... Source

For reference one ml or pure water = 1 gram... So a little math and estimating shows MORE mercury in fish and I'm sure your eating more than a gram of fish...

EDIT:

For got to add through eating fish we encounter Bio-magnification (look it up and learn a bit)
edit on 17-6-2011 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

The point remains the same as by injecting mercury we bypass the stomach, so the two should never be compared.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Don't you think forcing vaccinations on others to protect yourself selfish?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There is not a difinitive link to vaccinations and lower occurrences of said ailment. In fact, vaccinations cause as many problems as they reportedly prevent including various case studies linking vaccinations to autism. For your reading pleasure: childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

The link includes 2 centuries worth of statistics in it's findings.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Remember the H1N1 vaccine. Vaccine caused I think two adverse reactions while the Flu killed dozens. This is so sad.

two? Well funny how 4 out of 5 people I personally know got the h1n1 shot and then came down with the flu 2 days after getting the shot, 1 of them, my girlfriends brother, was in the hospital 3 days after the shot because his fever was 105 or something crazy... but he must of just caught it from school or something....wasn't that shot at all, couldn't be.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Please provide better evidence than the site you posted. Please show me where the CDC says that vaccines don't do anything. You have provided zero CREDIBLE evidence to support your claims.

I could probably find a ton of websites claiming that you should wear a tin foil hat because aliens can read your thoughts but that in no way should suggest it's true or that their is sufficient evidence to support it.

You are just plain wrong. The "heaps of evidence" you suggest I go and get is more crap from a few whackos with degrees. Show me so qualitative evidence based on controlled experiments which show that vaccines aren't effective. If such experiments have taken place, then others would have confirmed them by reproducing the experiments, after which they would become publicly available. If such evidence exists, you should be able to provide it. And please don't think that correlative results count as evidence. Correlation does not imply causation.

For example: Children get their final doses of vaccines when they hit 1 year of age. Evidence of autism shows up right around this time too. This leads many people to think they correlate when they do not. Someone who's never taken a vaccine can be autistic and in fact, autism rates are climbing even though less people are vaccinating their children. Again Correlation does not imply causation.
edit on 17-6-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

reply to post by jameshawkings

There is a difference, but, I was merely pointing out is in no way is mercury DIRECTLY injected into the vein. A Vaccine is NOT I will say is again NOT NOT N O T intravenous, meaning in vein. So to clarify the vaccine is not going into the blood stream via vein but into fatty tissue in your arm thigh butt or stomach.

The amount of mercury on average is 2 - 3 MICROgrams per ml Source. the average in is 52.7 micrograms per gram (white tuna)... Source

For reference one ml or pure water = 1 gram... So a little math and estimating shows MORE mercury in fish and I'm sure your eating more than a gram of fish...

EDIT:

For got to add through eating fish we encounter Bio-magnification (look it up and learn a bit)
edit on 17-6-2011 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

The point remains the same as by injecting mercury we bypass the stomach, so the two should never be compared.

Does your stomach do something magical to the mercury that the fatty tissues in your body don't? It is quicker to damage your kidneys than anything else and your stomach is the first stop to them.

Also, the only current (standard) vaccine that would even have any is the flu shot...which even most of us vaccination advocates have stated we don't take.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

Please provide better evidence than the site you posted. Please show me where the CDC says that vaccines don't do anything. You have provided zero CREDIBLE evidence to support your claims.

It helps if you actually read the cite AND THE NUMEROUS REFERENCES to CDC and doctors and Scientist other data. Once you do that then you can attempt to refute them. You have provided nothing that discredits any of the sources. Until then your post is just a poor attempt at obfuscation distraction and personal attacks and just plain useless rhetoric with no substance.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There exists an anti-vaccine population because there have been too many deceptions by Big Pharma, the FDA, and other govt. agencies that people have become aware of. The pharmaceutical industry and the government have no one else to blame for this fear of vaccines but themselves.

Anyone with a brain should be able to surmise that injecting people, especially newborns, with dozens of vaccines over time is doing nothing but weakening their body's ability to fight off illness on it's own. If there is a doctor or scientist in this world who can say that this statement is completely false, they are either a quack or a liar.

This is what happens when industries (like Big Pharma) become profit-driven at the risk of the public's health and governments prove themselves to be purveyors of the lies told by these industries in order to achieve their profit.

This article is nothing more than propaganda to gain public trust back. I like how the article fails to mention whether or not the children specifically named in it had been vaccinated. I guess we are supposed to assume this is the case since they contracted Measels, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
reply to post by kro32

Don't you think forcing vaccinations on others to protect yourself selfish?

Of course, why not take the vaccination risk yourself if you're the one who believes in them rather than force someone else to have the risk of vaccine damage. Vaccination is a game of Russian Roulette
edit on 17-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There is no link to vaccinations and autism. That is rubbish. Do some real research and stop feeding that confirmation bias.

And vaccinate your chldren. Any good doctor will tell you vaccines aren't foolproof but they are better than nothing.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join