It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood diseases return as parents refuse vaccines

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
So, for everyone on this thread that isn't a medical doctor telling me to get vaccinations, if something happens to my child because of said vaccine, I'm going to sue you for practicing medicine without a license.

Do the research, and then make up your own mind.

Exactly, people need to research while the Internet is still open. This is an unsual period of time where if we wish we can take a peek behind the curtains; it won't be here much longer

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
listen, the parent should have complete say over their child in vaccine instances. The government has no say what so ever in forcing children to be vaccinated. Sure parents should want the best for their children, but that doesnt mean vaccination.
And to the writer of this post, If your vaccinated why do you care? You and your children are safe right?!?!?!?!!?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToFarGone

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Griffo

Source not needed it came from my doctor think he'd make that up?

You're kidding right? You should be a little more critical in your judgment good sir or madam.

Yes, he's a doctor, so he may sound like he knows what he/she is talking about, but you have to remember people exaggerate, and others flat out lie, sometimes to push an agenda, for example, keeping you sick.

Yea maybe but I can honestly say the last time I got the flu was in 8th grade which just so happens to be the last time I was vaccinated for the flu. I don't think he's trying to keep me sick lol I haven't gotten sick in years..

Originally posted by filosophia
Vaccines are so good I take like a dozen of them a day. Can't get enough of those vaccines. I sure hope they put them in our water supply soon.

I knowww! I can't wait either! My daily dose of fluoride just hasn't been cutting it lately.. Oh and don't forget the lithium that's about to be added duck yea I can't wait for that..
edit on 17-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I've noticed that since that "God gene" DoD leaked video hit the net, the pressure to take vaccinations has increased. Eh. From a purely heartless biological perspective, the weak die. From a humanitarian perspective, better to survive it and take care of the sick. When they stop putting petrol stuff and other stuff in the shots, and when I stop getting sick after a shot like last time I decided, I'll go back. Until then, I'm perfectly fine with toughening it out. Honestly I don't see how parents can be so irresponsible with their kids. If they didn't get the shots out of medical concerns, but find it reasonable to let their kids play with other sick children, its their error of judgement.

I'm pretty sure I'm immune to most of the bad ans the good reasons for all this crap in any case. idk, sometimes I wonder if I'm not just some mutant freak. From laughing unvaccinated at getting the fly, to drinking high Florine water and feeling no different. I pretty much thank God for a strong body.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that vaccines work, you just chose to dismiss it. For what reason, I don't really know. The disease rates may have been declining, but they would not have been eradicated without vaccines. Diseases come and go, look at influenza for example. We get seasonal flu every year, but then every few decades or so years we get a pandemic.

I don't even have to click on the links you provided to know that they are very biased. Come on, you really expect me to respect your post when you link naturalnews.com?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

But why. It's not like it just pops out of reality. There surely must be a reason why the flu and other buggers always come, flawlessly, every year. I for one have stopped getting the flu since I stopped taking shots. I got the swine flu without a vaccine. Wasn't so bad. Next year around when it came back I never got it. I think my body is better at vaccinations than they are.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by hawkiye

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that vaccines work, you just chose to dismiss it. For what reason, I don't really know. The disease rates may have been declining, but they would not have been eradicated without vaccines. Diseases come and go, look at influenza for example. We get seasonal flu every year, but then every few decades or so years we get a pandemic.

I don't even have to click on the links you provided to know that they are very biased. Come on, you really expect me to respect your post when you link naturalnews.com?

Wooow no one is saying vaccines don't work just that the side effects are worse then what your being vaccinated for. I'd honestly rather get inoculated than vaccinated with extra un-needed #. Inoculation just seem more natural
edit on 17-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny
Regarding the mercury content, first of all, it's not mercury. It's thimerasol.
It's not thimerasol. It's thimerosal. And what's in Thimerosal?

www.fda.gov...

Thimerosal is approximately 50% mercury (Hg) by weight.
So it doesn't make you sound like you understand it when you say "it's not mercury. It's thimerasol." If it's got Thimerosal, it's got mercury.

Also, there's a difference between organic and inorganic mercury. Inorganic mercury isn't bioaccumulative, which means it doesn't build up in the blood, bones, or tissues. That is what's in thimerasol.

PS--I don't mean to come off so harshly, but this is one subject that really gets my hackles up.
It seems like you're pretending to know more than the FDA, they only state that it's eliminated more quickly, they don't claim that it doesn't accumulate at all like you seem to be claiming:

Thimerosal Toxicity

The various mercury guidelines are based on epidemiological and laboratory studies of methyl mercury, whereas thimerosal is a derivative of ethyl mercury. Because they are different chemical entities - ethyl- versus methylmercury - different toxicological profiles are expected. There is, therefore, an uncertainty that arises in applying the methylmercury-based guidelines to thimerosal. Lacking definitive data on the comparative toxicities of ethyl- versus methylmercury, FDA considered ethyl- and methyl-mercury as equivalent in its risk evaluation.
If they had a sufficient profile for ethyl mercury, why are they using methylmercury toxicological profiles and pointing out the uncertainty associated with this practice?

As part of the FDAMA review, the FDA evaluated the amount of mercury an infant might receive in the form of ethylmercury from vaccines under the U.S. recommended childhood immunization schedule and compared these levels with existing guidelines for exposure to methylmercury, as there are no existing guidelines for ethylmercury, the metabolite of thimerosal. At the time of this review in 1999, the maximum cumulative exposure to mercury from vaccines in the recommended childhood immunization schedule was within acceptable limits for the methylmercury exposure guidelines set by FDA, ATSDR, and WHO. However, depending on the vaccine formulations used and the weight of the infant, some infants could have been exposed to cumulative levels of mercury during the first six months of life that exceeded EPA recommended guidelines for safe intake of methylmercury.

As a precautionary measure, the Public Health Service (including the FDA, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and the American Academy of Pediatrics issued two Joint Statements, urging vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal in vaccines as soon as possible (CDC 1999) and (CDC 2000).
Well, if the FDA is "urging vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal in vaccines as soon as possible", maybe it's just a precaution, but I'm inclined to follow the same precaution. I already said that I've never seen any link between Thimerosal and problems proven, but if the FDA is being cautious, so am I. See my point?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stayuplate
listen, the parent should have complete say over their child in vaccine instances. The government has no say what so ever in forcing children to be vaccinated. Sure parents should want the best for their children, but that doesnt mean vaccination.
And to the writer of this post, If your vaccinated why do you care? You and your children are safe right?!?!?!?!!?

Are the parents solely responsible for the healthcare needed for the child if they develop a condition that could have been prevented by vaccination?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

In the Fascist World that we're moving too, it looks like a parent will no longer have the right to protect their child from vaccination and drugs

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

Vaccinations work by introducing a 'dead' or weakened virus into the body. The immune system then responds to this as it would with a 'healthy' virus and overcomes it with ease. The body then retains the antibodies, so should the real virus enter the body, the immune system will recognise it and deploy the antibodies again.

(Viruses aren't really alive, which is why I put dead in inverted commas)

How vaccines work

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Ask yourself; Self, why is it that every generation we live longer and are healthier if the medical industry is trying to kill us?

Children's Life Expectancy Being Cut Short By Obesity

A Generation of Kids Who Might Live Shorter Lives

I know you'll probably come back talking all about how these articles are about obesity, not vaccines... but considering the pompousness of your little "question-to-self", I just thought it was really funny that you were actually wrong

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Griffo

. I got the swine flu without a vaccine. Wasn't so bad. Next year around when it came back I never got it. I think my body is better at vaccinations than they are.

My 87-year old Grandma got swine flu and was completely fine too

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Yeah about that. Yes, Bill Gates famously said through vaccines he could reduce birth rates. But not through eugenics or sterilisation.

Families in Africa and other third world areas are notorious for having many, many children in the hope that at least a few will survive into adulthood and will be able to provide for their family. Whereas people in the developed world have few children because they are pretty certain that all of the will survive into adulthood.

With the introduction of vaccines into poorer countries, the birth rate can be lowered, as their is a higher chance of individual children surviving into adulthood

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Griffo

. I got the swine flu without a vaccine. Wasn't so bad. Next year around when it came back I never got it. I think my body is better at vaccinations than they are.

My 87-year old Grandma got swine flu and was completely fine too

Well, after reading an anonymous posting on the internet about anecdotal evidence that a 87 year old grandmother survived swine flu, that surely changes my opinion about vaccines.

I will never get another one in my lifetime.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I do admit that I delay my children vaccines but they are up to date well my youngest is not but I do not get them at such of a young age as they want you to for the truth of some of these shots will and has caused Autism I have a great friend that had that to happen to here the certain shots I can not remember the names of them right now but if you wait for a certain time period to get them for the kids they are not likely to get Autism.

And yes some here that has mention this is so right just because you get the vaccines does not mean that you will never get what ever disease that you were given it for.

I hate it that people tries to push these vaccines off on us they are good but they are bad to so many ways I will have my youngest daughter up to date on her shots after she turns two maybe even next summer. I will not risk the fact that my child will have to live with Autism for ever when the chances are slim of her getting the measles and so on My daddy had the measles and guess what he was vaccine for it humm just more a force on us to control us in way like I said they are good to a point but come on there are some that is given that is not needed at all. I think people just likes to poke children and make them cry

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
UNICEF have been caught sterilizing through vaccination in a number of third world countries. HIV was first introduced to Africa through the Hep B vaccination (clear the land and you're free to grab the resources)

www.lifesitenews.com...

www.originofaids.com...

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by mb2591

Yeah about that. Yes, Bill Gates famously said through vaccines he could reduce birth rates. But not through eugenics or sterilisation.

Families in Africa and other third world areas are notorious for having many, many children in the hope that at least a few will survive into adulthood and will be able to provide for their family. Whereas people in the developed world have few children because they are pretty certain that all of the will survive into adulthood.

With the introduction of vaccines into poorer countries, the birth rate can be lowered, as their is a higher chance of individual children surviving into adulthood

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Prove to me that the immune system doesn't work that way? I await your reply. I think it does work that way, I am so sure of it I refuse ever to be vaccinated against anything!

The immune system doesn't get XP after it fights an infection and upgrade to immune system 2.0. Yes, it remembers that it has fought a specific disease and retains the antibodies to fight it next time round. A babies immune system will become stronger regardless of whether it takes the vaccines or not, unless it has SCIDS or some other similar disease. Getting a vaccination for one disease does not reduce the capacity of the immune system to fight other diseases

Are you calling me a liar? I repeat: I AM GLAD I HAD MEASLES and was not vaccinated. I remember it well. My Grandma kept me in the dark and nursed me through it.

No, I was being sarcastic
edit on 17/6/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

HIV was first introduced to Africa through the Hep B vaccination (clear the land and you're free to grab the resources)

Except the land wasn't "cleared", in fact the population keeps increasing.

Source

There seems to be something fundamentally flawed with your hypothesis.1*

edit on 17-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

keep your vaccine propaganda, I won't be taking any shots. Not for you or for anybody else. I also isolate myself from others as much as possible, because we are overdue for a plague. It won't be measles, and it won't be anything for which a vaccine exists (unless it is a bioweapon). Population control is so urgent that war and disease are almost a certain thing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join