It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Over Italy 6-14-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a video i found that was uploaded like 10 minutes ago.

edit on 16-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

REMINDER
Do not just post a video link.

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Failure to do this next time will result in a thread being trashed.

Also Read: Starting a New Thread?

edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Fixed

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Almost cant see them... could be anything.

EDIT: Ah you fixed the link

edit on 16/6/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No they are the small blinking white lights

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry i posted soo fast i didnt do the link right. Now its fixed

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't get it. I'm watching this on a 1080p recently calibrated screen utilizing a high end GPU and I'll be damned if I can see anything of note? Did you watch this? Is it what they are saying?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
one of the lights in the end of the video moves along with the camera´s movement.. bad editing ?

from 2:00
edit on 16-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just another video of lanterns , and before you say yeah but lanterns are orange , just because they don't look orange on the video doesn't mean they weren't orange .

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Thank you for posting another youtube video you found.

No they are the small blinking white lights

Could you possibly elaborate on what attracts you to this video and possibly what your thoughts are on the small blinking lights...just curious because I see small blinking lights every night off my front porch and I am curious what you think is special about these.

In your excitement to post this amazing video you only describe it with these two sentences in the entire thread, so I am left curious as to why you think this is important to share with all of us here at ATS.

I am anxiously awaiting your response so I know if I should be ready for absolute proof of...I don't know...whatever these small blinking white lights are. Air craft? Is there an airport in Italy you suppose? Aliens?
Is Italy a hot spot for Alien encounters? UFO...yes most definitely a unidentifiable light by my standards...it's too small, too far away, and leaves me with too many unknowns. Thats why I value your input on this...please help me understand why this is a gem!

Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What are you kids talking about. Its the small lights in the middle.

And lanterns dont blink like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Your welcome....

I posted it because it looks like it could be UFO's. The hell do you expect me to say?

And it doesnt matter what i say. Its not my video in the first place. So whats your point?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

What are you kids talking about. Its the small lights in the middle.

And lanterns dont blink like that.

I think the flashing has more to do with the distance of the objects (lanterns) and the fact its mobile phone footage , low quality camera trying to film small points of light at night .

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That seems fair i guess but who knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Your welcome....

I posted it because it looks like it could be UFO's. The hell do you expect me to say?

And it doesnt matter what i say. Its not my video in the first place. So whats your point?

What do you mean it could be UFO's? Do you think that it is identifiable?

It does matter what you say...your input is very valuable in determining what exactly you are seeing...after all you are the one that posted the video! At first I thought it might have been a video on the operations of street lamps in Italy...without your description a person is not sure what they should be looking at, or for, as you can clearly see from the other posters above me.

I understand it is not your video...it is a video someone else posted on youtube for whatever reason, but you brought it here so now it is a video in your thread and I just wanted some clarification on your thread.

That is my point. I want to know why you think this video should be the start of your thread...what do you see of signifigance that you think others should take note of? Simple question...can you share your thoughts please!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yes it does. T&C are clear:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok. I understand

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Just another video of lanterns , and before you say yeah but lanterns are orange , just because they don't look orange on the video doesn't mean they weren't orange .

Gortex, All lanterns aren't orange. The cheap ones are but there are other types.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
when people more start to link boring lights..this forum will dieeee dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dear all,

I have just returned from holiday in Rapallo, Italy. Upon arrival I began browsing through the photos I had taken, whence one particularly struck my attention. Taken on 15 June, 2011 in Rapallo, Italy, it clearly showcases multiple objects dotted throughout the skyline. Note particularly the cigar-shaped object in the right hand corner, upon zooming onto which another similar craft will become visible in the far background. Please also notice the center-left part of the picture, where after closer inspection six more objects should be clearly ascertainable.

This photo, among others, was uploaded onto my PC just hours ago. I had wanted to get an external opinion, thus signed un to ATS, however, was unable to start a new thread due to an insufficient number of posts.

I would just like to add that I have been a firm believer of UFO activity for a few years now, whether it be in the form of government research, or indeed extra-terrestrials. Nonetheless, this is the first time I have encountered this phenomenon first-hand.

Any insightful comments will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

springsnow

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Not really. Heck, people are practically begged by management to post utter crap like this, Sticky about useless youtube videos That's the main problem around here, one can't call a spade a spade without hurting someone's feelings.

But don't worry, if posting idiotic youtube videos starts to affect the clicks on this site, then management will be on it like white on rice.

So the best thing to do is not click on ANY youtube video and see what happens. Hopefully nonsense threads like this will die down and this place will survive off better threads that still get as many clicks. Fat chance of that though.

top topics

join