It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fuku meltdown hit ground water on June the 13th ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
Also the video asserts a 3-5 megaton nuclear radiation dirty bomb would make Europe Uninhabitable as stated in the Video. They are Exaggerating a bit.
I agree they are exaggerating.

But do you agree they probably would have to evacuate the city after a 5 megaton explosion 300 km away? And if the city becomes uninhabitable, I'm not sure how much difference it makes if the buildings are still standing.

But yes, I agree they are a little bit melodramatic. And they probably made some mistakes, but they did take quick and decisive action, (which cost a lot of national heroes their lives), but way more action was taken quickly at Chernobyl, than we are seeing at Fukushima.

Regarding what's habitable and what's not, Japan is struggling with some of those decisions now. There is a lot of debate about exactly what level of excess radiation from the disaster should be considered habitable. The expert the Japanese government hired quit because he said they ignored his advice about the levels that schoolchildren should be exposed to.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Apparently according to a ytube poster its just fog rolling in off the sea which is not unusual.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

the fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and i saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. the star was given the key to the shaft of the abyss. when he opened the abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a giant furnace.- rev 9: 1-2. possible? i know its not the whole scripture, but maybe?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Japan should make one of their C-130's remote controlled. To be flown remotely.

Get one of their robots to pick up the critical reactor core and carry it onto the C-130. Fly to North Korea and crash.

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

eah looks right after a couple rechecks there is "steam" coming off in small amounts but the conical structure near where he steam is arising at first look appeared to be a steam column . Once that is eliminated it is clear the fog is rolling in from above not rising up from the core area.
seed

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I don't think they can entomb Fukushima because it is too low elevation and right by the water.

Plus the factor that the radiation is extremely deadly near the reactor Cores

Also the factor that the Reactor Core Fuel/ Now magma Has melted through the Core Chamber and will continue to Melt through the Ground and/or floor of the Plant/ Containment Chambers.

Lets hope there is not an Explosion that happens there if it hits the Water table.

If that does happen i wonder if it would cause an explosion even bigger than 3-5 megatons considering all the MOX fuel Rods and Other Nuclear Plants nearby would cause one nasty Chain Reaction.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
FOX KILLED THE STORY !!! Here a new link, Radiation Killing Babies in Philly

I think they killed the story because it got too big and become censored or ABOVE TOP SECRET !!!
HERE IS WHY IT GOT TOO BIG ...
A 35% Spike in Infant Mortality in Northwest Cities Since Meltdown

Is the Dramatic Increase in Baby Deaths in the US a Result of Fukushima Fallout?
The whole USA is effected.

Originally posted by MACchine
¡¡¡ RADIATION KILLS !!!

Is Iodine-131 Killing Babies In Philly?

A researcher says the death rate among babies is up 48 percent since Iodine-131 was found in Philadelphia’s drinking water.

After the explosion at the Fukushima power plant in Japan, radiation circled the globe, all the way to Pennsylvania.

About a month, after the disaster, radiation levels spiked, in our water, at three Philadelphia facilities.

Mangano said radiation combined with higher levels of iodine the EPAQ found in Philadelphia’s water two months ago may be killing young babies here.

Mangano looked at infant death data from the Centers For Disease Control And Prevention.

It shows an average of five infant deaths a week in the five weeks leading up to the fallout in Japan.

Then, for the 10 weeks after Japan, there was an average of 7. 5.

During the same time period, the rate of infant deaths for the whole country jumped just 2.3 percent.

So why the huge disparity?

Mangano points to significant rainfall and iodine.

The EPA data showed the levels in drinking water in Philadelphia were the highest in the country and out of the seven highest readings, five were in Philadelphia.

Mangano also looked at numbers for the same time period dating back six years. They showed a decline in infant deaths until this year.

Also we should point out no autopsy information regarding these infant deaths and radiation was available.

¡¡¡ RADIATION KILLS !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by MACchine

the fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and i saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. the star was given the key to the shaft of the abyss. when he opened the abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a giant furnace.- rev 9: 1-2. possible? i know its not the whole scripture, but maybe?

What you are suggesting is VERY interesting.

I think we are not there yet, though, this abyss would be a disaster even BIGGER that has not come yet, good suggestion though it MIGHT be a nuclear disaster and might be Fuku after ALL the reactors have melted WAY DOWN into the Earth and there remains a BIG GAPING RADIOACTIVE HOLE ON THE SURFACE !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join