It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner's In-Laws and the Muslim Brotherhood Connected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
First and foremost I have to thank fellow ATS member xuenchen for shedding a light on this developing topic by posting here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Naturally the gears began to turn at high speed and I have found myself deep in the rabbit hole.

According to translated Arab sources, it has been learned that the mother of Huma Abedin – Huma is Anthony Weiner's wife and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff – is an official member of the Muslim Brotherhood; Saleha Abedin belongs to the women's division known as the Muslim Sisterhood.

What has not been validated by western media – which has been confirmed by Arab sources – is that Huma has a brother named Hassan Abedin who is a fellow with the Oxford Centre For Islamic Studies (OCIS). This adds to strong evidence that an extremely reputable British institution has been infiltrated.

The OCIS consists of an increasing number of Muslim Brotherhood members who sit on the Board. OCIS has Al-Qaeda godfather, Omar Naseef as well as the notorious Muslim Brotherhood leader and suicide bombing supporter – Sheikh Youssef Qaradawi listed as OCIS Trustees. Naseef continues to serve as Board Chairman.

In 2009, Qaradawi's role within Oxford and the Muslim Brotherhood was championed by the notorious Sheikh Rached Ghannouchi. OCIS has even presented an award for great scholarly achievement to Muslim Brotherhood member Shaykh Abd Al-Fattah Abu Gudda, who was an associate of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna. Even the Sunday Times acknowledges that the cradle of Islamic Jihad – Al-Azhar University – actively attempts to establish links with OCIS.

These Arab sources have been researched and translated by former Muslim and ex-PLO member Walid Shoebat, who successfully translated and exposed the words of Ground Zero Mosque Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf in 2010; these discoveries helped to derail Rauf's efforts to build the mosque. Shoebat also uncovered the Arabic statements of Mosab Hassan Yousef, the Son of Hamas author who allegedly converted to Christianity. Shoebat's work revealed Mosab to have very unsavory and deceptive motives.

Interesting so far
back to the In-laws

Now, back to the Abedins. As Hillary Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff, Huma accompanied the Secretary of State to the Dar El-Hekma women's college in Saudi Arabia. Huma's mother is the co-founder and a Vice Dean at the college.

The Shoebat Foundation has also translated Arab sources that identify Huma’s mother – Saleha Mahmoud Abdeen (aka Abedin) as a member of the woman's arm of the Muslim Brotherhood. This information was obtained via Al-Liwa Al-Arabi, which released the entire list on the investigation done by Egyptian security, showing Saleha as a member. This arm is also known as the International Women's Organization (IWO) or “Muslim Sisterhood.”

The 'Dostor' Egyptian newspaper confirms 63 International Missionaries from the Muslim Brotherhood's “Sisterhood” branch that spans 16 different countries; it's also confirmed by the Arab Centre for Studies, headed by researcher Abdul Rahim Ali.

Translation from the Muslim Brotherhood web site regarding purpose

The Womens Organization's goal in accordance with the Muslim Brotherhood rules, is to gain and acquire a unified global perception in every nation in the world regarding the position of women, and the necessity of advocacy work at all levels in accordance to the message of the Brotherhood as written in Women in Muslim Society, and the rearing of women throughout the different stages of life.”

Connection to Hillary

True to this cause, another member of the Sisterhood – as confirmed by the list – is Suheir Qureshi. She spoke alongside Saleha Abedin as well as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was brought in due to the connection to Saleha's daughter. All three women spoke on issues of Women in Muslim Society. An Arabic news report of what happened during Hillary's visit is translated by Shoebat. In that report “Suheir Qureshi spoke of how elated she was of Hillary's historic visit.” Translating further, Shoebat reveals in English what was reported about the words of Huma's mother as well as those of Hillary:

“Saleha Abedin spoke after Shuheir Qureshi and beamed in the presence of Secretary Clinton. Saleha's speech preceded the former First Lady's. Then Hillary stood. She donned a broad smile as she approached the podium... Clinton started with a strong word and she spent a long time complimenting Dr. Saleha Abedin regarding her daughter. Hillary explained that Huma holds an important and sensitive position in her office. She ended her speech by speaking of Saleha Abedin's daughter (Huma), that a person must be happy if mentioned in a positive light but there is no happiness that equals the compliment given to children in front of a parent.”

Interesting bit regarding the marriage of Huma to Weiner given the apparent beliefs of Huma's mother

Exposed to State secrets, Huma's marriage to Weiner also gives her inside access to the inner workings of Congress. It is sacrilege in Islam for Huma’s mother to accept the reality that her daughter is married to a Jew, a marriage that is considered null and void by the highest authorities in Islam

Perhaps the marriage was accepted as a means to the end because neither her devout mother or brother have denounced the marriage to Weiner.

n still another significant translation by Shoebat, in 2008, Dr. Mumen Muhammad wrote about why Huma vowed to stay with Hillary even if the latter were to lose the presidential nomination to Obama:

“Abedin assures in press releases her continuance on the path with Hillary Clinton, even if Clinton failed as a candidate. The candidate's aids and other influential figures in the Democratic Party assure that they do not disregard Abedin running for election or taking her position in the political arena by the help in successive political administrations with the aid of the Clinton family itself.”

Another Hillary connection

It was also Hillary Clinton who signed a document less than one month prior to her trip to Saudi Arabia with Huma that lifted the ban on Tariq Ramadan, allowing him entry into the United States. Ramadan is the grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hasan al-Banna and has ties to Islamic terrorist groups.

Huma Abedin is a practicing Muslim and is still well-connected to her family. She also has access to highly sensitive State secrets – admitted by Hillary herself – as well as significant influence in the Obama administration.

It certainly gets bizarre if you follow everything here. Someone now needs to ask the question.
teapartyorg.ning.com...

Don't be surprised if you see poor Huma who unfortunately married an idiot, rise into a position of greater political authority in the months to come. The Clinton's carry a lot of weight.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow.

The USA is F'ed.

We have passed the apex and are heading down the slope to out end.....

They have surrounded us.... from the inside out.

About the only thing that will save the USA is that the Islamic fashions and the Chinese (and allies) start to fight against each other over who gets to kick the USA butt the hardest and/or first and wipe themselves out...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Does all of this information eventually prove that this Weiner scandal is a Effing distraction?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Gotta give this one last bump before turning in. Perhaps the night crew can take a closer at it.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Not possible or else she wouldn't be working for Hillawhackjob!
edit on 17-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
and some more points are here too;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

discussion on either thread is OK with me.

the issue here is serious.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

well,

what makes ya so sure about that ?

you can see another possibility here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Ya like the Clintons are all that bright...

just saying not hard to fool a pompass turd like hillary.

What I dont see is the conection to being a part of the a muslim movement one that does a lot of good as being something to worry about?
You guys think they are all spies and agents to take over the USA? Maybe to spread their message but their nothing like the zionist who dictate your polocies and rape you for all your worth.
edit on 17-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I believe that is where the conspiracy lays.

The who knows what? Who lied to who? Now that the info is out there, Maybe some official body-not connected to the State Dept. do a background check/investigation. Limit her duties to non-classified until completed. No biggie. Not like she won't be paid. She just won't have access to the goodies... Maybe even a Higher level of clearance when all said and done?

I would think she herself would request it now-but that's just me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There has to be some reason other than his penis as to why he is in trouble, just like with Rob Blagojevich going against Bank of America, DSK going against Sarkozy, Weiner has to have a political enemy (Obama?). Amazingly this fact has not surfaced yet to my knowledge, this is the closest thing, although I have to say, what does the Muslim Brotherhood have to do with this? They hate him because he's Muslim? But I thought he was Jewish. I'm not totally convinced yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The direct links to the Muslim Brotherhood are very critical when you consider the countries that are on the edge of upheaval right now. The path for the Brotherhood was cleared in Egypt(with our help) with the ouster of Mubarek. The brotherhood has deep seeded roots in Egypt and they are working to regain their power and authority in the coming Egyptian elections. They are currently working on building a coalition with one or two more moderate groups in an effort to temper the movement. It's a delicate cake walk in Egypt.

The brotherhood claims to advocate peace, happiness and fuzzy bunnies but their actions and faction groups speak far louder as to their purpose and goals.

One such faction is the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement, better known has Hamas. The brotherhood also praises Jihad.

There is a very calculated effort by the Brotherhood to go mainstream under cloak as a means to an end. THe founder of the Brotherhood taught taught that the Brothers should take whatever they could get from the sitting regime, the political system, the legal system, and the culture at hand. Its all a shell game to put it simply.

Its just more smoke and mirrors under the cover of "social justice" the same notion used by the progressives in the US to gain a foothold. Fool the media and you successfully fool the public. There is a distinct history of violence in the brotherhood in their formative years and it was the Brotherhood who murdered Anwar Sadat in the early 80's coup attempt.

It's a complicated issue that could warrant its own forum. The direct links to this organization via a former first lady and our Secretary of State are chilling. One has to ask, how did we get here? How did a WH intern with these familial links to the brotherhood end up being the closest advisor to the Secretary of State? She probably cruises Hillary's laptop after she goes to bed.

Anyway, this issue certainly warrants further scrutiny and I will close with the motto of the Brotherhood

“Allah is our objective, the Prophet is our leader, the Koran is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Wow.

The USA is F'ed.

They have surrounded us.... from the inside out.

Yes, this has been years in the making. The most unfortunate, and deadly to the U.S., is the fact that our Administration has been infiltrated.

We are more than "F'ed". Not only do we have the 'infiltrators' to fight, we also have the sympathizers. Pretty smart game plan, as the sympathizers will be the toughest to break through.

I am so flip'n sad for my country right now!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Sadness is an understatement. I find it hard to even describe how I feel about our country at times. I have two young daughters and I fear for their future if we continue on our current path to insignificance.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Whether or not one believes the Muslim Brotherhood to be a peaceful association, it is irresponsible for Obama to have someone in his administration that closely associated with them in today's political climate. That's all I'll say. I've been up for almost 24 hours and can get pretty grumpy when I'm lacking sleep.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join