It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit list of Americans that Al-Qaida Wants to kill. I smell BS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is my first thread so forgive me. Short, but to the point...

Just another false flag operation so they can Take away our freedoms... YAY

www.nbcnewyork.com...

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

as someone else once said... alquaida = all cia, duh.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Absolute junk, no names were given.
If they would publish the names, we could tell them if they were on the right track.

I'm sure it's just more cia fearmongering.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's probably BS but I am still curious what the 40 names are.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yeah more smoke blown up our A$$3$ to justify this BULLSPIT effing ILLEGAL WAR!!!!!!!

Besides who here in the USA wouldn't love to kill some government officials, some media members and a whole lot of elitist fat cats??

More justification to make more homegrown citizens as terrorists too, What POS'S I hope an asteroid lands on their house or a DC7!!!!

edit on 16-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
At least if this were true they would be attacking the people who cause the pain and suffering in the east.

Whats the point in blowing up a load of innocent drones??? Does the government care....na...dont be silly.

If i were killed by them it may be on the news for a day....kill a high profile person and it will be all over the news for weeks on end.

There is no such thing as terrorism, its a bull[snip] excuse to take away our rights and freedom!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Good find! So its basically a CIA hitlist.... Ugh When will the world see its all CIA, it always has been!
Good first thread dude

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a hitlist lol

i thought only the CIA made those.

oh

yeah nevermind.

last time i checked the propaganda though..
i thought that they wanted to kill any and wichever americans they could get, in general.

now this is what i call trolling...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lets see the list proabably consists of, how many republican canidates are there now? Add right wing media influences such as Limbaugh, Hannity, and anyone at Fox, and top political contributers to the GOP. That should get you close to 40.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Thanks man I appreciate it.

if this is true, I bet that it gives the names of people who are against the agenda and all that good stuff.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If you see the name Adam Gahdan you know it's bs.
The guy is the son of an ADL member.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

if the hit list is true good, someone needs to stop the American madness of our government and aristocats, oops meant elites.
edit on 16-6-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Didn't see a list of actual names, but one would assume they have actual targets - the ones who forge and move forward policies that are disrupting their homelands. I would expect to see the president and other political members, maybe some corporate figures if they have had a hand/dollar in the bloodshed. Also, Denmark is more hated than American I heard, so you might expect to see some names of them on there.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The first way to find out would be to find the alleged website, before script kiddie wannabe hackers dos it and see if any such list exists.

I read the article, and surf some fairly out of the norm websites, this is the first I have heard of it.
I'll do some deeper digging though and see what can be found, if anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

if it was 400 or 4,000 some may have believed it. does take all the fun out of it that names/addresses are not in article. pretty pointless really.

less talk, more action. if these fellows are all up for shenanigans we would be reading articles about assassinations.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, I smell BS too, I went to the al qaeda website and saw my photo there and was like "whoa Osama, where'd you get that" oh wait, I didn't go to the al qaeda website because it doesn't exist. Must have been a dream.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny that these 40 names are the ring leaders in the NWO? I mean how ironic would that be that they create a common link between conspiracy theorists and terrorists? Very odd story indeed. It further backs up my belief Al-Qaida is imaginary in the sense that they were designed to assist in carrying out a global agenda, and stopping dissent.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Yeah more smoke blown up our A$$3$ to justify this BULLSPIT effing ILLEGAL WAR!!!!!!!

Besides who here in the USA wouldn't love to kill some government officials, some media members and a whole lot of elitist fat cats??

More justification to make more homegrown citizens as terrorists too, What POS'S I hope an asteroid lands on their house or a DC7!!!!

edit on 16-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

What makes this war illegal?

I'll wait....while you go check out some George Soros funded website, and claim their message as yours.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Secret panel can put Americans on "kill list'

(Reuters) - American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

Yep, you are exactly correct OP especially since the recent thread about the Panel which decides the US Hit List was recently censored as in 404'd.

So I will say it here instead

If we can randomly select individuals in which to kill without due process of law then what makes us any better than the Terrorists ?

Nothing like a good dose of good Ol American Hypocrisy !!

Reuters article:

www.reuters.com...
edit on 6-10-2011 by nh_ee because: The Truth Shall Set You Free !

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
all cia, duh
are proberly upset that their american handlers in Lybia didnt give them any decent weapons with which to hunt down the USA`s enemy gadafi. So they will threaten to kill some Americans and then the peace prize winner, will send them some good weapons for the next target. Syria.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join