It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Refugio women sue sheriff, deputies over illegal strip search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh joy! More police overstepping their boundaries, and getting their kicks humiliating women by exposing them in public.

Two Refugio women have filed a lawsuit against Refugio County Sheriff Robert Bolcik and two of his deputies over claims that the officers illegally strip searched them on the side of the highway in plain view of oncoming traffic.

Illegal Strip Search

I'm beginning to think there are no lows these "public servants" will not stoop too. And the article never makes it clear whether or not the excuse the sherriff gave them for detainment had any real validity. I'm assuming it was legitimate.

After Mascorro inquired why she had been pulled over, Bolcik said that he had information that her boyfriend at the time was smuggling drugs into the county, and he needed to search her vehicle, according to the lawsuit.

After the incident, a number of witnesses told the women they had observed them being strip searched alongside the highway, according to the lawsuit.

I don't know what else to say but to point out how widespread this has become, and if all the threads like this were gathered into one forum, it would be enormous. I can't help but think this behavior is being encouraged, and this type of temperament sought for in applicants when they take their psyche tests.
edit on 6/16/2011 by Klassified because: Oops

edit on 6/16/2011 by Klassified because: Oops again

edit on 6/16/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well the motto of the Gestapo here( TSA, Police, Etc) is your (Insert what they touch, look, and confiscate) please?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seems the excuse these inbred goons always drag out is a garbled grunting of "drugs."

Give psychopaths with paranoia and substance issues a blanket terrorize excuse like "drugs" and this is what you get. And worse.

But bless them for their bravery.

edit on 16-6-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

new topics

join