It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warns of 2nd Financial Crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Anyone else see Obama,playing golf,throwing parties with A class musician's,posing for photo's,exotic holliday's and laughing at all those who voted for him while homeless people die?
edit on 16-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The top 5 things Obama removed from the White House when he became president

5. The bust of Winston Chrchill
4. The bust of Karl Rove
3. A tub of cottage cheese left in the office fridge
2. "No smoking" signs
1. The "Buck Stops Here" sign!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Obama's a sockpuppet , I thought everyone here knew that , follow the money. Because of that the Arab spring Should have been the U.S spring. Gadafi , Mubarak et al should have been Obama , The Bush Cartel, Rockerfeller , Rothschild etc. I guess Americans aren't uncomfortable enought yet , geez talk about a boot stamping on a face over and over and over and over .................................and over!

Even if the rebels are western operatives ;as is mine and many others belief, just like Obama's admition that there may be a second recession these moves are too crass and bold. It tells me they no longer fear the people , they no longer fear an uprising at home. So they organize and fund a foreign insurgency it won't catch on here , not these yankees. Think about what might have helped cause this second recession ;TARP and those damned bailouts(read transfer of wealth). The only hard work Barry and the plutocrats should be doing is running for their worthless lives. They'd better have bunkers or wings.

<< 1   >>

join