It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Invasion of Libya Set for October!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Signals

If they do Obama will be out of office very quickly and could very well be impeached.

I hope so!!

But thats the problem; you hoping so is clouding your critical thinking, making you grasp at straws.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
So the peace prize winner strikes again?

You mean the speech where he praised US military might as a force for good int he world? Maybe you should read the speech or something.

How about Syria obama, arent you going to help them. China are killing their own people, maybe you can sort that out as well.

Wont you criticize him for it if he does?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101

The Russian version I tend to believe. They interviewed an American in Washington this morning just back form Libya who had been in side Gadaffi's compound and confirmed there was no military equipment there so bombing to kill Gadaffi was the reason for the compound being hit and the death of his grandchildren.

He also said that some of the Rebels were returning to support Gadaffi, which explains why progress for the Rebels is slow. More importantly he also said that there appeared to be no leader from within the Rebels to take over once Gadaffi is ousted, if indeed that happened.
'

got a link to that storyÉ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So i should asume you think Obama is doing the right thing here? this war is legit? He shouldn't be impeached?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So i should asume you think Obama is doing the right thing here? this war is legit? He shouldn't be impeached?

Why would you assume that? I just said in the post you are responding to that I have my issues with our involvement in Libya. Regardless, my point is that your attempt to compare US involvement with the war in Libya and the War in Iraq is absurdly inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
So the peace prize winner strikes again?

You mean the speech where he praised US military might as a force for good int he world? Maybe you should read the speech or something.

How about Syria obama, arent you going to help them. China are killing their own people, maybe you can sort that out as well.

Wont you criticize him for it if he does?

wow, you sure do take things literally eh? He was referring to the fact about how ludicrous it is that Obama won a nobel peace prize (www.huffingtonpost.com...) in case you didn't know.

Using the military for good? you mean the good of the NWO right?
Syria & China, dude was playing to the fact that Obama is using the military to 'police' the world... hence why is he picking and choosing his conflicts? there are many other conflicts out there (such as syria, the oppression in china) yet, where is his military good there?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

You seem confused. I was merely informing the poster as to the actual content of the speech he was alluding to, and that the content of the speech actually contradicted the point he was attempting to make.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
All those Fort Hood birds just singing and singing!!

Someone is bound to get suspicious!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I don't think it will happen. I don't trust Alex Jones, inforwars, or anything. They say it because they trying to blame this on Obama. Don't get me me wrong, i'm not on Obama side but both are biased dude.

I mean look how NATO bombs killed Libyan civilians. www.abovetopsecret.com... my thread right there.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join