It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Invasion of Libya Set for October!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So what does Jones say when there arent 30,000 boots on the ground come October? Does he eat crow or does he forget he ever said it ... just like every other proediction like this he has made.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Not happening.

End of story.

Anyone can call AJ pretending to be someone they aren't and 90% of the time he will believe them. SOC forces already have boots on the ground, you can bet your farm on that. Pretty sure we had some video confirmation a week or two ago where a news team caught 4 or 5 supposedly British gentlemen (they were certainly not indigenous personnel) on the front lines. Most likely UK SOC units operating much like our (the U.S.') Army special forces.

There is no tactical need for our forces to be deployed there, even in outlandish doom and gloom scenarios. I'm not sure that everyone understands just how far and just how fast our armed forces can strike at a moments notice without permanent overseas military occupations.
edit on 16-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

This is big.

However infowars has been wrong on these kind of accounts before. I think I have heard them say Iran was to be attacked about three times before.

But they are right more than they are wrong, and I will keep an eye out on further developments

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
And who's going to authorize this?

Nobody is authorizing it they are just doing it!

That's the whole issue here.

People can say what they want to about GWB, but at least he went to Congress first...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

And who's going to authorize this?

Nobody is authorizing it they are just doing it!

That's the whole issue here.

People can say what they want to about GWB, but at least he went to Congress first...

Totally agree! Ya GWB was a #$# too, but he did have the decency to at least ask the 'American people' (by means of congress)... This war is completely illegitimite! Even with congrees trying to sue the admin, the admin came out and said, we don't care.. we're doing it anyways!

check it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He (Obama) basically says he still has the legal power to conduct the war in Libya, regardless of what congress thinks! this is wrong!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is true. And I've often said as much. This go around, however, Congress wasn't even told until after ships were heading toward Libya. I still don't think they're going to commit 30,000 troops to the Libyan war.

If they do Obama will be out of office very quickly and could very well be impeached.
edit on 16-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

If they do Obama will be out of office very quickly and could very well be impeached.

I hope so!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Can a President be impeached while we are in a state of "war"?

What about if Martial Law is declared?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by projectvxn

Can a President be impeached while we are in a state of "war"?

What about if Martial Law is declared?

A president can be impeached at any time if found to have violated the law.

I don't think Martial Law will be declared for any reason.
edit on 16-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So the peace prize winner strikes again? He should get an award for being a lying sack of ****... When is he going to bring the troops home? After hes conquered the world proberly. How about Syria obama, arent you going to help them. China are killing their own people, maybe you can sort that out as well. Why dont you lock up all the dictators in gitmo. Then you wont have to close the place.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just listened to 10 mins of AJ,hes going on about Gaddaffi maybe using his secret WMD on europe.
Hmm.I doubt it.

10 mins is more than enough for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I said this back in march.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will our next U.S. base be in Tripoli?

S'all I'm sayin' about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
oh great, the military base that brought you the fort hood false flag massacre is now planning a ground invasion of Libya. Well at least it's not Iran.

I'm sort of getting impatient waiting for the war with Yemen. That'll really look embarassing, the U.S/NATO vs Yemen, that's like Mike Tyson vs a goat farmer.
edit on 16-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I highly doubt the 30,000 troop claim.

Now, as for covert black ops, not limited to and including small-team, highly effective "kinetic military missions" I have absolutely no doubt of. This includes drone-strikes.

Which means Canada won't be involved because we'll be the ones coming in later saying "Hey guys, let's just all calm down and have some peace" despite the helter-skelter look in Harper's eyes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

U.S. Invasion of Libya Set for October!!

Don't be silly. We have ALREADY invaded. We are there for no good reason. The NWO made a decision, pulled their strings, and the puppets danced. If this "non-war" WAR isn't enough to convince the O-bots that Obama is just the same as all the rest before him .... then nothing will open their eyes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When will ATS learn. Info wars is not a source. If infowars is the only place you can find a certain story, it's made up/conjecture.

It shouldn't even be allowed as a source, why don't we just start linking to GLP threads.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree there are some things about AJ and infowars that might be bothersome to some BUT thats why its alternative media. You might and most likely will hear something that you just refuse to beleive. Sometimes you're right or wrong... If it is true about them preparing an invasion, are you going to hear about it on CNN/MSNBC/BBC etc etc etc ? No.... there has been many things he reported on years before that were picked up by MSM later on and proven true. So ya, i'm not asking you to beleive it, but I do think that infowars can be used as a fairly reliable source.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I think this could be a ploy or fake. The west could be trying to draw Lybian forces out into undefensable positions to prevent an invasion. Then they will hit them with guided munitions. Same thing is going on in Syria.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

you could be right. Its always hard to say what TPTB have plans for... either way, the scenario is terrible! And either way, the NWO wins

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As a Brit I am getting quite use to watching Sky or the BBC give me their version of the news on Libya. Then I go over to RT and get the Russian perspective. Its like listening to two totally different events

The Russian version I tend to believe. They interviewed an American in Washington this morning just back form Libya who had been in side Gadaffi's compound and confirmed there was no military equipment there so bombing to kill Gadaffi was the reason for the compound being hit and the death of his grandchildren.

He also said that some of the Rebels were returning to support Gadaffi, which explains why progress for the Rebels is slow. More importantly he also said that there appeared to be no leader from within the Rebels to take over once Gadaffi is ousted, if indeed that happened.

The BBC's news also omitted to tell us Brits that there is a lot of trouble over our actions in Libya with the rest of the world with Russia and china basically warning us off.

Does anyone else get sick to death of this nonsense and simply want to 'stop the world, I want to get off!'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join