It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need EVERYONE who reads this to take time and think about EA and send your LOVE to it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

lol I see my friend its cool if you feel this way. But I am sure it will have effects on all the things you mentioned. and 1 day you will see the prayers and energies focused will and have made a difference. Thank you for your inputs and be well.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Thank you for upkeeping a positive attitude within the thread and on your personal level.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i have a serious tumor, so explain how you can heal me with LOVE ?

Im serious, its not a bad joke, im really ill.

Go ahead, im waiting for your magical healing
edit on 17-6-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

For me, i have to explore and find actual mechanics behind "how things work." i find that this is a continuous process, rather than something that turns up "answers."

I feel the same way. You gave me a bit to digest in your post and I'll have to respond to it as a whole rather than categorically. And in some ways it addresses the theme of the post.

I can understand how positive attitudes and positive emotional states can directly affect us as well as those around us. What I'm having difficulty with is how exactly to convey such positivity to things such as the earth or other objects that don't directly respond to human emotion. Well, I mean I could hug a tree but how would I know it's even aware of whatever empathy I'm trying to convey?

Also,. let's assume for argument's sake that this actually works and we send love and vibrations to the earth, and the earth will somehow utilize this energy. What is the guarantee that the earth would use the sent energy to do something that would specifically benefit humans? Could it not also use this cache of energy to try to extinguish us if it felt we were harmful to it overall?

There's a lot of other stuff I still have questions about but I'm just trying to understand the basic mechanics of this idea. I apologize for all the tedium and I do thank you for the time it takes to engage my inquiries.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i have a serious tumor, so explain how you can heal me with LOVE ?

Im serious, its not a bad joke, im really ill.

Go ahead, im waiting for your magical healing
edit on 17-6-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

My friend as I stated I am not doing this to generate some magical miracle. This thread was spawned when I observed the incident in the CHILE volc. When I seen the ash in the water and FELT the people down there in FEAR and in STRUGGLE and trying to overcome sorta like Fukashima. I felt this thread can help to unite the many energies upon EA to generate enough energy to try and CALM EARTH somewhat why it is in its cleansing process. This process can and will get harsh for EA inhabitants. So the GOAL of this thread is to send positive vibes outward towards the cosmos and inward towards EA like a heart beat. This energy combined from ALL who wished to add their own positive energy or vibrations will then be sent to the frequency that EA and its many many inhabitants interact upon.

So in many ways all we are doing is sending goodness/compassion/care and respect for EA and its inhabitants from within our HEARTS. We are showing we care and are SORRY for taking this home for granted. Taking it for granted by emitting massive amounts of pullution in the AIR, WATER and within the LAND. Pollutions that have caused Earth and its many inhabitants to become infected. Infected by our own wills to become technologically advanced and in turn taking sacrifices on many species including humans. By having wars that spread MAJOR negative energy, which generates a negative density in the minds of many mislead into believeing it ok to KILL your brotheren. These pollution wars financial games are all lowering the density of the planet and its inhabitants. A prime example of a feeling you may have felt if your an Americanaz was on 911. If you remember the States fell into a very very LOW density/energy that was physically felt and caused major energy to be distributed which manifested into the War on terrorisim-War in Afghanastan-and War in Iraq- DO you see how the negative energy materialized and wasnt just thoughts made up. It just took some severe mind altering or enhancing projecting like W.M.D repeat WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD AND THERE IT WAS A MANIFESTED IN PHYSICAL DEATH BLOW TO SAPIENS SAPIENS. I give you this example because within it you can reference even if non americanaz the feelings/ENERGY/DENSITY ADJUSTING Globally that day weither from the americanaz inhabitants upset density or the Middle East unsure of whats to come their way density or FEAR.

Now my friend I see you are experiencing a tumor that is causing you discomforts and I ALSO wish for your best recovery and Overcomming this discomfort. I know it is a hard task to have to read these types of threads and feel like WELL were is the majick that will relieve me of this tumor. My friend this I apollogize for if I caused you more discomfort in you feeling there is no HOPE. But I do recommend you try your best to acknowledge ALL the LOVE around you from family and absorbe it. Gather as much positive energy within yourself and begin to think about whats within you where its located and try not to as you think about it let it get you down. Be strong when you are considering its location and try to send energy to this focal point of discomfort. When pain from it begins to get to be much then back off and try to relax a bit. Afte ryou relax begin to concentrate again on the area. Try to consider ALL you love who see you suffering and how much they love you and want the best for you. And try my friend to OVERCOME it as much as you can. Again I am sorry if my thread made you feel that it possessed a form of false hope but I did state that I am not trying to make any believe I am some magick worker. I am trying to send positive vibrations into the Earth to ask for it not to go so hard on the inhabitnts that have tried to destroy it subconsciously. And to send good vibes to the fellow inhabitants of EA wo may be running on a lowered density.

Thanks for your input as you asked a question another may have wanted asked. I send you my LOVE and SPIRITUAL SUPPORT AND HOPE for you and your families sake that you can see better days w/o the worry of the discomfort holding you down. And I PRAY that you will keep up a positive attitude thru your situation to only help you to overcome it.

Be well and GOD BLESS

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I can understand how positive attitudes and positive emotional states can directly affect us as well as those around us. What I'm having difficulty with is how exactly to convey such positivity to things such as the earth or other objects that don't directly respond to human emotion. Well, I mean I could hug a tree but how would I know it's even aware of whatever empathy I'm trying to convey?

To clarify, i feel to view it in positive/negative type lights solely is a bit misleading (for me). While i do view the emotions themselves as generally "positive," because they feel "good," the experience itself is seen to be beyond such notions as the good emotions are inherently defined by the "bad." In that, i would hug the tree simply because i wanted to hug the tree. Since "i" am here for a limited amount of time, we choose what to do with each moment. So, if i was looking at a tree with the choice to either hug it, or not, i might choose either. What "base" i come from while doing all of this is what i feel is the important part. Before i "thought" about it, i never realized how disparate of a connection there was between each moment. i feel the actual movement of the... "magnetospheres" at all applicable levels, is what we understand as Love, though i know for myself, i limited that experience greatly as only an emotion. So, when we base our perspective on the "source" of movement, it is looking at electricity/magnetism as the observer/action.

Also,. let's assume for argument's sake that this actually works and we send love and vibrations to the earth, and the earth will somehow utilize this energy. What is the guarantee that the earth would use the sent energy to do something that would specifically benefit humans? Could it not also use this cache of energy to try to extinguish us if it felt we were harmful to it overall?

So, i think we have established i only speak for myself and my own views. In that, i want to be lazy and not have to constantly say "i feel," "i think," etc. Those are just a given

There is no guarantee what is given will be returned in kind. However, the only time it isnt seems to be specifically with humans and no other time. i think this is based in the actual physical effects of a human, or more specifically, dualistic perspective (which i do feel is demonstrated partially by the double slit experiment). As i said, i am not necessarily viewing these as the emotions, but what the emotions themselves "stand" for. Similar to how mathematics is a human representation of the patterns that already exist. So, these emotions are more the fingernail on the finger, rather than the finger itself. But, by moving the fingernail, we still end up moving the finger. Analogies annoy me frankly, but when trying to point to (get it?
) a concept beyond the proposed context, i really dont know another way.. When we get wrapped up in the duality of them, instead of understanding we encompass both sides simultaneously, we can be swept away by even the "best" intentions. The emotions themselves, can be used "negatively," especially if instead of "feeling" it, one "becomes" the mind-based emotion specifically. This usually happens with something like anger, and the subtlety is demonstrated between the difference of "i feel angry" and "i am angry." So, not only is this choosing to reside solely in the "action," but choosing to reside in a small part of the action (in an emotion). It also happens in avoidance, where one attempts to avoid, at all costs, something which is a part of us (up to and including death). It is in balancing both sides of the "duality" of our being simultaneously (observer and action), that we can see the value in the "other side" within ourselves, and as a result, between say, you and me.

There's a lot of other stuff I still have questions about but I'm just trying to understand the basic mechanics of this idea. I apologize for all the tedium and I do thank you for the time it takes to engage my inquiries.

i only think its "tedious" because we all view the world through such different eyes. The extent of that divide is mind-boggling, but just like looking across an ocean, i feel it is still all connected "underneath." When someone like you comes along, asking in depth questions, and exploring, it does nothing but "make movement" in my perspective. That is how i try to approach others as well, but many have already decided they know what im talking about, and have already discarded because of that. Not only do you help me explore my perspective, but we are both exploring each others. In that, i wouldnt mind if you put some of your own contexts forward, so i, and others if they are willing, can learn about how another sees this place as well

Perhaps through discussion, we can actually start to make movement, as both sides of the "duality" move through space like a binary star, instead of like an asteroid field
i actually see that our movement in this discussion specifically, is based in the much larger concept that many only understand as the emotion of love. So, not only are we "talking the talk," but we are also "walking the walk," whether or not we even bring the emotion into it in the first place. The way i see it, you are already doing what this thread is speaking about traditionaldrummer.

These are things that are very hard to put into words, so i also thank you for your patience.
edit on 17-6-2011 by sinohptik because: clarification

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

In that, i wouldnt mind if you put some of your own contexts forward, so i, and others if they are willing, can learn about how another sees this place as well

Well, I'm sure you've seen enough of me on these boards to understand my viewpoint is mostly cold and scientific. And in regard to this topic I still remain skeptical and with many questions. Though I can't yet understand how this would work it would be crass and improper to outright deny it - at least until we can either find a way to falsify it or deem it an unfalsifiable hypothesis. Do you think there's an experiment we could devise to determine whether this could work, or maybe even measure the effects of the process? It would seem that if we can perceive this process working we should also be able to measure it. See/ cold & scientific - that's me!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well, I'm sure you've seen enough of me on these boards to understand my viewpoint is mostly cold and scientific. And in regard to this topic I still remain skeptical and with many questions. Though I can't yet understand how this would work it would be crass and improper to outright deny it - at least until we can either find a way to falsify it or deem it an unfalsifiable hypothesis. Do you think there's an experiment we could devise to determine whether this could work, or maybe even measure the effects of the process? It would seem that if we can perceive this process working we should also be able to measure it. See/ cold & scientific - that's me!

Believe it or not, i am actually the same way. i perhaps just perceive the human system as being less capable than being able to observe and measure all parts of "reality." Even when we can, it is only understood through a human (and therefore, to me, very limited) context. The way i see it, even the most established science is only based on say.. a 100,000 year sample pool (i am being incredibly generous). What is consistent for that length of time may not be indicative of the entire system even at its most base level. Science itself banks on the fact that all these things never change, and are consistent at all points in "time."

As far as measurement, i think it is possible at some point, but currently, we have not designed the test platforms to be able to reliably do so. Our current scientific view is very limiting in that it feels what it knows is the "truth" rather than a human representation and understanding of the "truth." As i said, i feel it is a process rather than something that yields absolute "answers."

Now, i do think the double slit experiment may have a place as well. But, data acquisition of such things is difficult at best. If one who did not reside in duality were to "observe" such a thing (possibly even a quantum computer, as standard computers are solely 0/1), then it might manifest as a wave either way. However, as it is still technically "observed" by a dualistic system (the eyes, then the brain), it may not yield that result as far as the observable test platform goes.

i think it might also be represented by what most refer to as the herd mentality. i think this might actually be based in the em interaction between bodies. However, since most do not have a foundation based in something beyond the either/or dualistic nature, the nature of the collective magnetism (of say a protest turning into a mob) is able to pull such systems into perhaps doing things they wouldnt normally do, as their perspective is based on fleeting thoughts instead of something more consistent and substantial. i would say that this works in both directions. However, if it is based in respect and kindness, the repercussions will be much less likely to turn to violence.

i also feel that proper observance is necessary, and that most current ways of "perspective" are simply not capable of viewing things in a way that is viable and applicable to the universe as a whole, as everything is filtered through a part of a part of what "we" are. That was the starting point for this exploration, for me. i went into detail about a specific related experience in another thread where we spoke. i felt that it was difficult to say anything with any level of certainty, if i could not even be aware of the continuous and simultaneous "goings-on" in my own body.

However, for me, i have based it in the consistency of systems within systems. Interestingly the only place this tends to break down is the typically observed "human" level. At all other levels, the similes are quite astounding. Even at the "edges" of our perspective, things homogenize into this same basis. So, it was my hypothesis that it was the limited human perspective that was likely flawed, instead of there being some sort massive shift at specifically our scale. Subjective exploration has confirmed for me, but it is difficult (at best) to come up with test beds for experiential (and therefore inherently subjective) topics. Though, i would say that no matter the inevitable individual context (even when spoken of through science), what "is" is as readily accessible to all who would pursue it, and science doesnt change how it is happening, only our limited understanding of the process.

So, in this, the "experiment" is in the observance of personal perspective growth, in both the thinking and the doing (observer/action). Which, for now, we can only decide to do for ourselves. Even if it is verified by science at some point, it will still remain a personal journey based on personal choices being turned into personal action. C'est la vie!

edit on 17-6-2011 by sinohptik because: clarification

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

As far as measurement, i think it is possible at some point, but currently, we have not designed the test platforms to be able to reliably do so. Our current scientific view is very limiting in that it feels what it knows is the "truth" rather than a human representation and understanding of the "truth." As i said, i feel it is a process rather than something that yields absolute "answers."

I wanted to address this since I think it came up before. I personally feel that absolute truth is useless and that our limitations as humans prevent us from acquiring it anyway. But being as close to the truth as possible is paramount. And in the case of this topic we could test to find out whether the claims are true or false or have at least some truth to them.

i also feel that proper observance is necessary, and that most current ways of "perspective" are simply not capable of viewing things in a way that is viable and applicable to the universe as a whole, as everything is filtered through a part of a part of what "we" are. That was the starting point for this exploration, for me. i went into detail about a specific related experience in another thread where we spoke. i felt that it was difficult to say anything with any level of certainty, if i could not even be aware of the continuous and simultaneous "goings-on" in my own body.

The good part is that even though our natural senses limit our observations, we have scientific instruments to extend our frontiers. We're no longer limited to just our biological perceptions.

As far as the claim goes; [paraphrased] send love to the earth and expect positive results, let's face it... it's a far-out claim, contrary to current knowledge, supported with esoteric concepts! If it's true it would change life as we know it. So we should find out if it is true, shouldn't we?

So, in this, the "experiment" is in the observance of personal perspective growth, in both the thinking and the doing (observer/action). Which, for now, we can only decide to do for ourselves. Even if it is verified by science at some point, it will still remain a personal journey based on personal choices being turned into personal action. C'est la vie!

Wouldn't the observance of anything personal become a matter of subjectivity? And while I agree that such an approach may lead to an introspective journey that may yield some positive results in the end, I think we could find out whether the basic claim here is true or false relatively quickly. One should devise a way to measure the input-by-humans vs. the output-by-earth. I think that'd be the most basic starting point.

Cold & scientific

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I wanted to address this since I think it came up before. I personally feel that absolute truth is useless and that our limitations as humans prevent us from acquiring it anyway. But being as close to the truth as possible is paramount. And in the case of this topic we could test to find out whether the claims are true or false or have at least some truth to them.

i agree, although, i feel "all that is" is absolute truth, and all interpretations by humans are considered subjective by their nature. Interestingly (to me), i also see that those subjective views themselves are a part of "all that is," and are therefore, absolute truth themselves.

The good part is that even though our natural senses limit our observations, we have scientific instruments to extend our frontiers. We're no longer limited to just our biological perceptions.

As far as the claim goes; [paraphrased] send love to the earth and expect positive results, let's face it... it's a far-out claim, contrary to current knowledge, supported with esoteric concepts! If it's true it would change life as we know it. So we should find out if it is true, shouldn't we?

It is definitely "out there," really, about as "out there" as one can get, given our current state of of the world. However, i feel that no matter what instruments we use, or what data we look at, we still must interpret and extrapolate that data to put it into use using inherent subjectivity. So, my goal wasnt so much to expand the areas of data collection through my senses, but realize what was already going on within those limitations. To better be able to extrapolate and utilize the data yielded by experiments. The intent was to allow my own perspective to include things that were already happening within the senses i used to interpret the world around me. So, even with instruments, it is still interpreted and utilized using subjectivity as well as creativity. At least, this is what i have done in my work (which i am not at liberty to talk about, i think ive said before. Yes, i am aware it is "convenient" but it is what it is).

So, i wasnt necessarily looking to get "more" data through my senses, but more understand and expand so that i may extrapolate, interpret, and utilize the already present data to a "better" end.

Wouldn't the observance of anything personal become a matter of subjectivity?

Indeed
However, i expand this to be "regardless of how objectively that data was acquired."

And while I agree that such an approach may lead to an introspective journey that may yield some positive results in the end, I think we could find out whether the basic claim here is true or false relatively quickly. One should devise a way to measure the input-by-humans vs. the output-by-earth. I think that'd be the most basic starting point.

Cold & scientific

Who knows, maybe we can come up with something. Though, there is a distinct possibility the parameters we would look to measure may not be contained within our current world view. Alas, that is the very reason for science, neh?

Though, perhaps the first stumbling block we would run into is being able to accurately measure the planet on a meaningful scale. i think individuals would generally be easier. i will put some thought into it, if you will do the same. We dont need to have the same hypothesis to explore it cooperatively
What do you think?
edit on 17-6-2011 by sinohptik because: clarification, yet again!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So whos to say your vibrations or electromagnetic fields cannot do the same or even more.

Well, I personally don't say they can't, though as I said before I'm having difficulty understanding the mechanical process. For example:

How do I know I am actually sending love or "vibrations" instead of just feeling like I am?
Are these "vibrations" literal things or just a figurative term?
How do I know that the earth is actually receiving them?
What mechanism converts the sent love into the desired positive outcome?
How does the sent love manifest, i.e., how do we know if it worked?

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to me.

Okay, it is a scientific fact that EVERYTHING is energy, this includes emotions, negative or positive, which are "of" an electromagnetic nature, though not explicitly, solely so. Just as all is energy, all energy has varying levels of vibrational frequency; negative emotions are of a denser, lower vibrational frequency, while positive emotions are exponentially higher in which their energy resonates on a vibrational level.. when one is feeling or experiencing these energies, one can consciously emanate them as consciousness itself is energy, and energy is everything, therefore everything is consciousness, so there is a quantum interconnection of all matter and energy and consciousness (science: unified field theory, Jung's collective unconscious.. philosophy: God, the Tao, Brahman, etc)..and I know it takes a leap of faith to even consider these things, as IMO it takes personal first-hand experience to truly believe in it, but in the little microcosm of your own subjective consciousness (which is tied with the Universal Mind), there is a reflection and subsequent polar effect on the macrocosm of the entire universe resulting from the thoughts you think. You will never get a fully satisfiable, 100% logical and rational and scientific answer or explanation in these matters, never... and if you see that as proof that such things can have no basis in reality, then perhaps you are content with believing that nothing more exists in the world than what you can see with your own two eyes... but if for a second you allow yourself to truly consider these possibilities, you may be surprised at how powerful your ability truly is to affect reality with the right level of positive thinking.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sending my love, positive vibrations and best hopes to the entire universe, even the bad people. I hope they find whatever it is they need to heal their hearts and stop being so hideous.

I'm also praying for you, Conciliatore. I'm so sorry. Have you read the China Study? PM me if you want to talk. My entire life was devoted to finding a cure for my mother.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

[COLOR=GOLD]
Thank you both for approaching the thread with intelligence why trying to understand the topic better.

[/COLOR]

reply to post by Fizix

[COLOR=GOLD]
I thank you for clarifying all that you have with other observing members. I do try my best to explain it but I sometimes get the wording shared confused, thanks again.

[/COLOR]

reply to post by jackieisinlove

[COLOR=GOLD]

Thank you for showing the LOVE and for praying for the other member who is suffering with their illness.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

Be well ALL
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]

edit on 6/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would like to add that one of the most powerful ways we can send love to "all" is through our daily choices and relationships to our family, friends, strangers, and especially those who challenge us. Many make the mistake of praying for love and peace, yet making daily choices which emphasize the belief that "others" are bad, wrong, less worthy, etc. I truly believe that those who see our interconnectivity contribute the most to our world in making all the daily choices that reflect this - and I think this is both our ultimate challenge as well as highest potential contribution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join