It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need EVERYONE who reads this to take time and think about EA and send your LOVE to it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Love is the way, but hate lurks around every corner.
The hate's grown too great, Terra must intervene.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have no doubt that there are millions of people that 'send out their love' in many different ways each day, be they via religious prayer or with more 'new age'/modern techniques. With all this positive intent out there, and the world descending into deeper chaos every day, I cannot see any influence of these positive vibrations or energies in this world.

Though I think it's nice that people want to change this world for the better by projecting their thoughts and emotions 'out there', I feel they would be more effective if they actually went out and physically did something. I would suggest that their current methods are not working. If anything, I think it's simply a method by which people feel better about themselves by believing (rightly or wrongly) that they are making a difference.

Thought is not enough. You need to do more tangible things if positive change is your true intention/motivation.

IRM
edit on 17/6/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You might get better results if you pray that God blesses the EA or the Cosmos.
Who are we that out thoughts or vibrations are going to affect anything.
We are nothing beside the Creator.
Just sayin.

Metaphysics mate. We are one with the Creator. God is one with the Creator. Matter is just coalesced energy. If we can all (world population) focus and meditate on cleaning up this planet, it will literally happen. Especially tackling something like the radioactive air and water.

The journals give a good education on the topic fourwinds10.com... (the e-books are free to view and download)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

If we can all (world population) focus and meditate on cleaning up this planet, it will literally happen. Especially tackling something like the radioactive air and water.

How will it happen? As if by magic? *POOF*... Suddenly everything is 'clean'? Or would it require that much of the populace actually get off their butts and physically do something affirmative? If so, then it's not a question of to meditate or not to meditate, but one of 'to educate'.

IRM

edit on 17/6/11 by InfaRedMan because: ETA INFO

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"EA sports... It's in the game." ~old commercial!

Okay, sending LOVE wherever...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
KEEP YOUR VIBRATIONS UP!

Be well ALL
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

NAMASTE*******

your vibrant yellow caught me by the brain banana, I will upgrade to heavy duty ballbearings & vibrate higher...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I know some of what is talked about in this thread is a little "out there", but I think there is something to it. Look up the "Double-slit Experiment" and let your mind be blown.

Thanks. There seems to be a trend lately to cite this experiment as the philosophical grease for all kinds of metaphysical claims. I tend not to see the link between the weirdness observed in the experiment and the metaphysical claims. Where is the link?

Also, check out Dr. Masaru Emoto, and keep an open mind!

Thanks again. I have checked into him and unfortunately he's openly admitted to as much as fraud regarding his water experiments. That aside, his experiments have some inherent flaws and no reasonable conclusions should be drawn from them.

I think that one day science will be able explain what Ophiuchus 13 is trying to describe. I hope this helps you out!

There could be something to it and perhaps science can find something to it, but first it must stand up to some basic scrutiny even if just from an ATS skeptic. Anyway, thanks for the pointers and polite discourse... dealing with skeptics can be tedious, I know.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

EA is Earth my friend
I just call it that.

reply to post by greenCo

I am sure electronic arts appreciates your energy sent to them and I do as well for you good energy and for making me smile with your post.

Thanks to you both for your input and good vibrations

edit on 6/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Love is the way, but hate lurks around every corner.
The hate's grown too great, Terra must intervene.

LOVE is the way I agree, and ALL the hatred lurking does need dissolved. This is just sending some positive vibrations to Terra with hope that it will go easy on the inhabitants that depend on it for survival why it regenerates itself. So I also agree Terra must intervene, but with HOPE that during the intervention or cleansing of the seas and skys and lands it will sense many are SORRY for the mistreatment of this beautiful sphere and appologize for the species negative energies generated upon and within Terra. Thank you for your input I can see you LOVE Terra.

Be well

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I have no doubt that there are millions of people that 'send out their love' in many different ways each day, be they via religious prayer or with more 'new age'/modern techniques. With all this positive intent out there, and the world descending into deeper chaos every day, I cannot see any influence of these positive vibrations or energies in this world.

Yes but thats just it YOU may feel their prayers and thoughts are not heard or answered, but I believe they are and will be. See there are many who are going to remain on a negative density and there are others who will generate higher frequencies. Those others will inturn pick up the slack for those who are not assisting in positive energy output. I see signs everyday of sadness-war-death-financial strain-ect. And I see there ARE people who ARE doing their best to upkeep this as best as they can. SO I do LOVE these people who really care for EA and all its inhabitant species. I seen when the GOM went down many on this site alone trying their best to get data keep updates known and provide intel on big business owners who were behind the scenes of the oil spill. These SOULS knew when they started it was going to be a hard drive to keep this COMPASSION for GOM animals sea and land in the public CONSCIOUS eye but they still tried and generated with LOVE support as much as they could for these creatures and the people living around the suspect area. SO I dont feel prayers are ignored and energy is non physical effecting. I just think SOME have their minds set on what they feel a answered pray should resemble and when it doesnt come out how they wished they see no prayer answered.

Another Example, FUKASHIMA. When it went down over there MANY prayed and concentrated and focused from around the world in the first few weeks. MANY were praying and concentrating their energies over there. Eventually you had the Fukashima 50 interventuion---

Fukushima 50 is the alias given by the media to a group of employees of the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant. Following the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, a related series of nuclear accidents resulted in a serious fire at the plant's unit 4 on 15 March 2011, these 50 employees remained on-site after 750 other workers were evacuated.[1][2]

After TEPCO management proposed withdrawing all its employees from the plant on 14 March,[3] additional manpower was deployed from around Japan.[4] Some workers traveled on clear roads by convoy from Tokyo.[4] When they arrived, hundreds of firemen, SDF forces and employees of TEPCO, convened 20 km from the plant and debated how to best stabilize the plant.[4] On the night of the 15th of March, these workers joined the original Fukushima 50. In the following days, extra workers continued to be added, and the Fukushima 50 remained the name used by media to refer to the group of workers at Fukushima.

The number of the workers involved rose to 580 on the morning of 18 March[1] as staff from the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant and workers installing the new power line joined in. More than 1,000 workers, firefighters and soldiers were toiling at the site on 23 March.[5][6] The Fukushima 50 were drawn from Toshiba, Hitachi, Kajima, firefighters from Tokyo, Osaka[7] , Yokohama,[8] Kawasaki, Nagoya and Kyoto, TEPCO and its subsidiaries such as Kandenko,[9] TEP Industry and TEP Environmental Engineering, and many small-to-mid-size companies that have contracts with these big companies.[1][10]

These POWERFUL LOVING SOLDIERS OF HOPE went the extra mile with their LOVE. They felt the energies from within many subconsciously and felt it was their NEED to SUPPORT the PLANET and its INHABITANTS. I got mad LOVE for them for being so brave in a situation MANY would rather ignore till its gone. Again many prayers energies went that way and LOVE manifested in the physical not to mention any Weather related activities that may have occured to slow the radioactive infection of earth. I am just making these points to show you that prayer or energy concentration does bring forth positive effects. ITS NOT JUST LETS THINK AND POW IT HAPPENS. There is a process and the more energy the faster and more effective the process works.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Though I think it's nice that people want to change this world for the better by projecting their thoughts and emotions 'out there', I feel they would be more effective if they actually went out and physically did something. I would suggest that their current methods are not working. If anything, I think it's simply a method by which people feel better about themselves by believing (rightly or wrongly) that they are making a difference.

Thought is not enough. You need to do more tangible things if positive change is your true intention/motivation.

IRM
edit on 17/6/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

I see your points of there not being any physical effects and if you reference above You will see some examples of physical effects being spawned from LOVE HOPE OVERCOME energies generated I dont feel the Fukashima 50 did it ALL out of FEAR if they even had fear.

Thanks for yor input within the thread be well

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Thank you
LOL now I understand "its in the game" my bad icecold7

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Thank you my friend

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
[color=gold]

Well so far everyone I have been keeping the vibes concentrated on positive outlooks and HOPE for the inhabitants of Earth. I thank you all once again for your many supports and questions as your questions may help to answer anothers so that helps. I will keep the concentration around for about 5 more hours and then relieve it to settle with EA. Again I know many cannot SEE the effects but LOVE can travel a long long way, so you never know till you know lol.

Thanks again and VIBRATIONS UP for you ALL.
Be well

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I had a strange reaction to this thread, blew it off at first, finally clicked on it this morning. I read it I and though "good intentions but what can it really accomplish".

Then I remembered what I've been doing the last several days.

I'm working on a personal problem, health related. I of course do all the physical things necessary but also I look at the mental/spiritual aspects of whats going on. That led me to a connection with the earth. I see what I'm experiencing personally reflected in what the earth is experiencing. I realized I was already doing what you suggested in my own way.

Synchronicity at work?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by villagesmithie
I realized I was already doing what you suggested in my own way.

Synchronicity at work?

Synchronicity indeed and I hope your doing better with your illness also. In many ways YES most people do this in their day to day lives (generating positive energy). But sometimes things occuring globally that can get the vibrations of many down due to the negative-sad -overwhelmed level from things vied in the news and other media sources. So I made this thread in direct response to CHILE volc. to send some positve LOVE HOPE energy globally to support or FAMILY of EA spiritually to reinforce strength and LOVE to them and in other places like FUKASHIMA Japan.
Thank you for inputting into the thread and for not avoiding it, and for seeing the good intent.

Be well

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Thanks. There seems to be a trend lately to cite this experiment as the philosophical grease for all kinds of metaphysical claims. I tend not to see the link between the weirdness observed in the experiment and the metaphysical claims. Where is the link?

i didnt see a reply yet, and i only speak for myself. However, you seem to be genuinely curious about anothers perspective, as well as skeptical. i feel we should be both whether we agree with the proposed ideas/contexts or not. However, i am not so sure how the double slit experiment is being worked into this either, so ill just speak on the other things.

Thanks again. I have checked into him and unfortunately he's openly admitted to as much as fraud regarding his water experiments. That aside, his experiments have some inherent flaws and no reasonable conclusions should be drawn from them.

i had immediate questions when Dr. Emoto proposed that different genres of music can affect water negatively/positively. This is a subjective notion, and shouldnt have ever been a part of the claim beyond the frequencies in the music itself. His experiments, as you say, had some serious flaws to them that made me question the entire process, as well as agenda.

There could be something to it and perhaps science can find something to it, but first it must stand up to some basic scrutiny even if just from an ATS skeptic. Anyway, thanks for the pointers and polite discourse... dealing with skeptics can be tedious, I know.

i dont feel skepticism is inherently bad, in fact, i am in favor of it. It is when it devolves into.. absolute statements instead of curiosity that i think it turns more into an argument. i feel we have to be skeptical of others views, simply because if we arent, we inherently force too much of our own bias onto others. Though, the same thing happens when one cant get beyond skepticism of anything that differs slightly from their current view. It is not relevant (or shouldnt be), but you have earned a good amount of respect from me in these posts.

For me, i have to explore and find actual mechanics behind "how things work." i find that this is a continuous process, rather than something that turns up "answers."

Let me explain, as briefly as i can, why i think things like this have an actual effect, but only on truly meaningful scales if we also base our actions in them as well as "send" them out. It took looking at a lot of things differently for me personally, from the base up.

The basis is the idea of systems within systems. Nothing new, so i wont go into it
However, i feel this notion applies specifically to EM fields as well. It is a field that hasnt had much research beyond magnetic mitigation (mostly). So, we see such fields present around our planet, our solar system, and our galaxy, but i also feel this scales down as well, including the human body and smaller. Since we are talking about a specific context in this thread, ill limit it to that. Historically, cultures would have had to look at it through their own context (as we do), and this has been understood as things like "auras," "chakras," etc. The aura is seen as the overall "magnetosphere" of the human body, and the "chakras" are seen as essentially areas of subtle EM pooling from the electro-chemical pulses that result from the human body (perhaps something similar to the triangles of energy on our planet [bermuda, etc] though i do not really know beyond a hypothesis).

From my subjective perspective, the two parts of our "body" are seen as the observer and the action. The observer being based in the subtle magnetic fields created by the physical movement of the body on many levels (the action). For me, a specific note must be made that the mind and thoughts are a part of the perspective and not the base. As i personally explored this over the years, i felt the sensation of the actual movement of such things "felt" exactly the same as the base of love, respect, compassion, etc. It was perceived that those emotions happened within the larger base. i also noticed that the "foundation" of my perspective wasnt really based in anything specifcally, but more just in the fleeting thoughts in my mind. If we are to keep with the systems within systems model, i would compare this to the asteroid field in our solar system, compared to a planet or a star. So, i felt if i were to actually build my perspective with a foundation based in the actual movement itself, that true growth would occur instead of the self-cancelling duality that seems inherent in the physically-based mind. So, instead of understanding the observer/action relationship as either/or (as in the mind), it is perceived as simultaneous.

So when one sends out these movements, even if only understood as emotions, it is still making some movement on the larger scale of things. As you and others say though, it is just as important to also base our action in the same consistency as well. So, it is done simultaneously. "As we breath, we think, and as we think we breathe. But we dont breathe about thinking and shouldnt think about breathing." i like saying it differently, but thats how i first heard it

There is a lot to say on the subject, but basically, when one sends these things out, the reason it can make an actual effect in the "action" is because these emotions are based in something that is a larger encompassing sort of movement. When we also base our actions in the same, continuously and simultaneously, then movement (or waves/ripples) are made amongst all possible avenues of growth.

Sorry, O13, if that was too far off topic or you see it completely differently. In the end, i feel the variety is what we explore. i just felt that traditionaldrummer deserved an honest response from someone that was willing to go a bit more in depth in how they see things.

edit on 17-6-2011 by sinohptik because: typos, clarification

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
Sorry, O13, if that was too far off topic or you see it completely differently. In the end, i feel the variety is what we explore. i just felt that traditionaldrummer deserved an honest response from someone that was willing to go a bit more in depth in how they see things.

edit on 17-6-2011 by sinohptik because: typos, clarification

No prob. my friend I am happy to see you going the extra mile to help explain for others to understand. I appreciate your help. Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sending love to earth aint gonna stop radiations

Sending love to earth aint gonna stop wars

Sending love to earth aint gonna stop poverty and starvation

Sending love to earth aint gonna stop diseased peoples to die

Sending love to earth is litteraly the best way to feel like you're doing something useful while you're sitting on your butt meditating doing nothing constuctive.

Sending love to earth aint gonna stop the Gov to hurt us, citizens...

Sending love to earth aint gonna stop pollutions and economical crisis.

It make you feel warm and fuzzy inside while doing nothing , believing you're actualy changing the world.

No need for magic tricks if you want to change the world, just move your butt from your comfy seat and go outside, there plenty of homeless peoples who would love to have your help

Please, turn off your computer and stop masturbating your mind with some magical positive thinking, because it aint gonna change a damn.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Conciliatore because: WARGLABLAAAAAAH

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Having a great day today. Finished a mind, attitude, and spirit altering book just now. Will send as much as my energy as I can. Peace and Love!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join