It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need EVERYONE who reads this to take time and think about EA and send your LOVE to it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
[color=gold]This is a simple post for anyone lurking or posting. As soon as you see this in the titles area or open it, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT EA AND THE COSMOS and send ALL the LOVE you can and HOPE.

Send ALL your LOVE towards ENTIRE EARTH. I know it sounds wierd to many and you dont have to send. But I am asking any who read this sometime in your DAY or NIGHT send your best wishes and HOPE and LOVE for EA and its MANY inhabitants and If you can for the COSMOS.

All this is doing is sending Positive vibrations into the Sphere you are on. Asking it to please keep in mind the many inhabitants upon and within it as it regenerates from the ignorance forced upon it.
KEEP YOUR VIBRATIONS UP!

Be well ALL
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Example:

I am sending LOVE to ALL down vibrating areas of EA, or areas where Fear and Danger are, either from nature or EA inhabitants.

I am sending my best HOPES to any in harms way as I have always been but this is a concentration.

This will be a minimal post thread just share your LOVE and WISHES and HOPES.

edit on 6/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Such a great thread out there, S & F for your great intentions. I did close my eyes 30 seconds after my reading and sent love to all the universe. I felt the energy leaving me and go everywhere but what good feeling to know that positive energy is flowing to the ones which are much in need of.

We rarely see this kind of topics here on ATS and I believe it should happen more often.

Much love to you, as well as to everybody, here on earth,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Excellent post, really uplifted me just thinking about a lot of people doing this, makes a nice change from the usual d&g.

Love to you all

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

reply to post by thequietone

Thank you
We can try our best with what we have, and HOPE for better.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You might get better results if you pray that God blesses the EA or the Cosmos.
Who are we that out thoughts or vibrations are going to affect anything.
We are nothing beside the Creator.
Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

I agree totally, but maybe this can show the Creator that WE do CARE and maybe the Creator will send more energy. Understand Noromyyxo. We are the CREATORS SEEDS. Thanks if you added

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I feel your CARING energies THANK YOU ALL
And LOVE to you all for caring enough to atleast consider your energies assisting the overall. I will be in and out so as long as your minds are considering then my job with this thread is working. I am not preaching this will make a miracle, I am asking for ALL to try to REALLY LOVE your HOME (EARTH). And to send ENERGY Inward and Outward to positive potentials who may hear your calls.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What is "EA"?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
More posts like this please!

May I also recommend participating GLOBALLY

Namaste

Blessings

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Granted your request.
Will be meditating before I go to bed and will do the same.
This was a welcome distraction from all the doom and gloom threads.

Thanks,
OnlyLove.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

EA is Earth my friend or Terra or 3 from Star SOL sphere.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Perhaps even... universally?

No need to limit where it goes, or where it is directed to. Naturally, i think that which is closer gets exposed to more of the "rays."

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

reply to post by OnlyLove

Will try to make more my friend. And thanks for the participation and LOVE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Sending way out into the Universe or COSMOS- LOVE HOPE - and Maybe the COSMOS will send some back.
Increasing its going out on a sphere around EA resonating INWARD AND OUT.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Visualize EACH continent/water barrier (Ocean-lake-river/underground lakes rivers ponds) And view from above and send ANYwhere you feel possible the LOVE is needed. Then concentrate on the inhabitants in the location their feelings and mindstates if you detect hoplessness send more hope EVERYWHERE even THE COSMOS.

I am circulating my energy around EA as a concentrating source for your feelings of positivity and LOVE ENERGIES for this species and other species effected by the negatives abroad. Our concentrated energies together are combinning and being amplified I will keep this up for 24 hours. If you wish too as well try to keep a positive outlook for 24 hours even if something sad or upsetting occurs try to rebalance your energies to positive vibrating after your down vibrating occurs.

Ok ALL I feel many and HOPE for the best after today. Of course ignorance will try to overwhelm our energies but it cannot. So generate your fields of MAGNETISIM inward and outward that you all have.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

EA is Earth my friend or Terra or 3 from Star SOL sphere.

Thank you.

What happens when we "send love to" the Earth? Or what is supposed to happen?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

When you send it to the home you inhabit-EA-. The HOPE is to recieve some sort of relief or CALM for EA inhabitants. And HOPE that its heard far out there and beyond, that the species does WISH TO DO BETTER AND ARE SORRY FOR MISTREATING EA and other species shared. When you send your love with others your only placing wording on Vibrating on a higher positive level for the better of ALL. Overall it will help out the mindstates in areas of harm with subconscious comforting and supports from their species PUSHING THEM AHEAD EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS HOPELESS, more less sharing that WE ARE IN IT WITH YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. I am not making some outrageous claim that a star will send more energy or that a planet will begin to fix itself. Only that WE can try to support ourselves thru these problems WITH OUR HIGHER ABILITIES and that hopefully its seen that we are trying and NOT GIVING UP.

Thats all traditionaldrummer

I hope this clarified somewhat the intents of this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

When you send it to the home you inhabit-EA-. The HOPE is to recieve some sort of relief or CALM for EA inhabitants. And HOPE that its heard far out there and beyond, that the species does WISH TO DO BETTER AND ARE SORRY FOR MISTREATING EA and other species shared. When you send your love with others your only placing wording on Vibrating on a higher positive level for the better of ALL. Overall it will help out the mindstates in areas of harm with subconscious comforting and supports from their species PUSHING THEM AHEAD EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS HOPELESS, more less sharing that WE ARE IN IT WITH YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. I am not making some outrageous claim that a star will send more energy or that a planet will begin to fix itself. Only that WE can try to support ourselves thru these problems WITH OUR HIGHER ABILITIES and that hopefully its seen that we are trying and NOT GIVING UP.

Thats all traditionaldrummer

I hope this clarified somewhat the intents of this thread.
Clarifies it or me ,mukka, lets get real, without mentioning 'god'.. I like it a lot.
edit on 16/6/2011 by lewtra because: Putting a G on the end of a word,, because I can.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This is a simple post for anyone lurking or posting. As soon as you see this in the titles area or open it, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT EA ... and send ALL the LOVE you can and HOPE.

Electronic Arts doesn't need your love, they want your money.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join