It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ash from the volcano Puyehue (Chile) will go around the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Damn
it has been decreted a kind of martial law in the town
People are running out of food and they are desperate, taking what they can form the shops around

BAD NEWS

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

That is what gaves me the chill
I think this is only part of the beggining

Does it say in the Bible that the water will get black and the skies too?
Some chirstian could tell that, cause i really don`t know
Just coincidence

"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." No matter what you believe or who you are, so enjoy the ride while it lasts.

But almost all the things in the bible that they talk about can be avoided to one degree or another, even the sun being blotted out and the waters being befouled, so seek and ye shall find the answers to your questions. But all in all, enjoy the ride while it lasts, because everything has to end eventually.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Sure i do
thanks for the reply

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There are 3 massive volcano eruptions in Russia, Kamchatka,too...

Link

SHEVELUCH VOLCANO (1000-27)
56°38'N, 161°19'E; Elevation 3,283 m, the dome elevation ~8,200 ft (~2,500 m)
AVIATION COLOR CODE IS ORANGE

Explosive-extrusive eruption of the volcano continues. Ash explosions up to 32,800 ft (10 km) ASL could occur at any time. Ongoing activity could affect international and low-flying aircraft.

Moderate seismic activity of the volcano continues. According to seismic data, ash plumes rose up to 32,800 ft (10.0 km) ASL on June 15. According to visual data, moderate gas-steam activity of the volcano was observing on June 10 and 12; clouds obscured the volcano on the other days of week. According to satellite data, a gas-steam plume containing small amount of ash extended about 16 mi (26 km) to the north-west from the volcano on June 10. A thermal anomaly was registered over the lava dome on June 10 and 12-13; clouds obscured the volcano on the other days.

KIZIMEN VOLCANO (1000-23)
55°08'N, 160°19'E; Elevation 8,151 ft (2,485 m)
CURRENT AVIATION COLOR CODE IS ORANGE

Eruption of the volcano continues. Strong ash explosions up to 32,800 ft (10 km) ASL could occur at any time. Ongoing activity could affect international and low-flying aircraft.

Seismic activity was above background levels all week. Strong volcanic tremor continues to registering all week. According to seismic data, possibly ash plumes rose up to 19,400 ft (5.9 km) ASL on June 11-15. According to visual data from Klyuchevskoy volcano slope, a strong directed burst from Kizimen was observing on June 11-12. Ash plumes extending about 471 mi (about 760 km) to the eastern directions from the volcano were noted on June 11-13. A bright thermal anomaly was registering over the volcano on June 10-14 at satellite images; on the other days it was obscured by clouds.

History of Kizimen eruptions is unknown. We have incomplete data about only one eruption in 1928-1929 which were likely moderate explosive (or explosive-effusive) events. Tephrachronological data point out several catastrophic eruptions in evolution of this volcano.

KARYMSKY VOLCANO (1000-13)
54°03'N, 159°27'E; Elevation 4,874 ft (1,486 m)
AVIATION COLOR CODE IS ORANGE

Explosive activity of the volcano continues. Ash explosions up to 19,700 ft (6 km) ASL could occur at any time. Activity of the volcano could affect low-flying aircraft.

Moderate seismic activity of the volcano continues, possible ash plumes rose up to 18,000 ft (5.5 km) ASL all week. A thermal anomaly was registering over the volcano on June 10-14. An ash plume extending about 56 mi (90 km) to the north-east was noted at satellite images on June 14.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
New satellite images reveal how ash from the Puyehue-Cordon Caulle volcanic complex in Chile has spread around the world.
NASA says the ash flew high into the atmosphere, putting it above the winds and weather that usually disperse such plumes.
www.abc.net.au...
edit on 17-6-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Here are so good pictures with the story of what's going on down there.

www.boston.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

those truely are the most beatifull pictures i have ever seen
very impressive
thanks for posting them

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

Debries could cover whole world for months? Do you know how poweful that erruption would have to been? Much more powerful than krakatoa. people could hear Krakatoa across the world. Just imagine how powerful this erruption would have to be in order for ash to cover the whole world.

That was my point. But it seemed people were too busy ordering sunlamps & respirators to notice.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I noticed the thread title has changed. I didnt know that could happen.
In response to your comment however, it has happened before (volcanic winter) in 1800s. Its something to take very seriously. We have in the last two weeks added Nabro and others, reputedly with plumes as high or higher than in SA.

Go to this thread for further reading.

Dormant Volcanos Erupting And Unprecedented Global Earthquakes..t
edit on 17-6-2011 by ZIPMATT because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

So this is going to " block out the entire world for months!!!!!" eh?

Crap, is that for sure?

edit on 16-6-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

Well, you're on a conspiracy website where speculation is fact, where objectivity is met with intolerance, where confirmation Bias runs rampid. sooo, I would have to say the chances of anything claimed on this website actually happening are pretty low.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Again i have to put my prediction thread up :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, i did say 'Mexico' but Chile is sort of in the same ballpark! Plus there are things happening in Mexico too right now so could get another huge Volcano soon....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Does the OP have a credible source that backs up the scare-mongering heading?
I think people should be chucked off forums for this sort of thing. Or at least given a temporary ban. Seriously.

I am responding to this post before I get to the end of the thread, so my apologies if anyone else has already stated the following: The OP is doing exactly what he/she is supposed to do, using the EXACT headline from the source, now I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese or whatever language the original article is in, but just by looking at the article it appears to me that it IS AN EXACT or ALMOST EXACT translation!

Or did you want to have the "Source Document/Organization" banned?

Replies like yours add nothing to the debate!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by starchild10

my god this things make me wonder why i lose time posting

I flagged your thread and starred THIS post! Thank you for posting this!

Ignore the ignorant who think they know it all. Just judging by the persons alias (starchild10) that posted the reponse makes me believe that he or she would like everyone else to believe that he/she is special and sent here to show us all the way forward..hahaha! Pretentiousness is not going to get anyone anywhere soon!

Keep us posted on what happens. Thanks again for the interesting article and amazing photos etc!

Hope you and your family are and stay safe!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

oh my this is new or what?
they are heavily active?
I guess is not normal, isn`t it?
i really don`t know much(almost nothing at all) about volcano activity but are many outside the ring of fire like the ones in Etiopia and the last eruptions form El Chaiten and Eyjafjallajökull that had released too much pressure out of the earth crust.
Something big seems to be going on deffinitely

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Thanks for your reply, very kind from you my friend

there are a lot of people going in disgrace for this in my country, they are as affected as the chilean people surrounding the area.
they are fearing a lava break out since yesterday i hope it doesn`t happen for them

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

I had several posts banned due to the article being in spanish, although they were important news.
i`m Argentinian and my mother tongue is spanish, though i try to do my best to let you now about important things going round here, just the best way i can.

i hope the language is not a limitation as it is not for me, to get through all of your posts.
i`ll do anything I can just to assure you can access the info the best way possible.

language limitations shouldn`t be a mayor porblem for accessing the truth, though unfortunately it may be.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

let`s hope it is not going active

imagine both hemispheres showered with different kind of ashes.
Anyone has the access to more info on this?
please update
thanks for your reply

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

Went out just one our ago

The local government is asking for the national government to delcare Villa la Angostura EMERGENCY ZONE TILL THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

www.mdzol.com...

BAD news, again

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

THE TITLE OF THE THREAD HAS BEEN CHANGED BUT NOT BY ME

I posted what has been showed in the article title, but it looks to seemed too hard

I GUESS WHY

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Warpthal

Debries could cover whole world for months? Do you know how poweful that erruption would have to been? Much more powerful than krakatoa. people could hear Krakatoa across the world. Just imagine how powerful this erruption would have to be in order for ash to cover the whole world.

That was my point. But it seemed people were too busy ordering sunlamps & respirators to notice.

Hahaha! Very amusing! Exactly how long did the 1883 Krakatoa eruption last? And this one, how long has it lasted and how much longer will it go on? Until the end of the month,? The year? How much ash is it going to pump into the atmosphere, which according to some of the latest reports HAS spread around the world, North AND South!

How can you possibly know what effect it will have on the air we breathe, the soil , the water?

Fine, laugh! At least some of us are as prepared as we can be for what lies ahead! Enjoy your last breathful of ash!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join