It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla and his energy from the environment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Who needs to type right or spell check, this is the internet.

Who needs toilet paper when you can just wear diapers all day, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Who needs to type right or spell check, this is the internet.

Who needs toilet paper when you can just wear diapers all day, right?

Now that is too relaxed.
That might be too old to type and hit the head fast enough.

We start out learning how to dress and along the way people dress all different it seems.
Even sadder than your anecdote was said about growing old and having others dress you
and leading you around. Not a conspiracy theory but another idea we might want to stay
away from with a better alternative.

Ed: alternative.. like stay healthy
edit on 6/29/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

thank you TeslaandLyne

how easy it is to forget the genius of a man who was Nikola Tesla
when people are so easy to dismmiss such a man

If you think anybody dismisses Tesla's genius, you haven't looked very hard. What gets dismissed in due course is lots of verbal cr@p which is typically interpretation of the more obscure of Tesla's ideas by people with zero knowledge of the subject.

Now, a few words from the remainder of your post:

missinformed
acomplishments
compair
ignorence
replecated
recognise

From where I sit, it seems that you are lacking proper schooling (like in grammar school). It's too rich of you to pass judgement on areas of science outside of the kindergarten curriculum.

well you are allowed an opinion

but from where i sit

you agree that tesla is a genius
you feel that i am a moron

well half way correct

i could teach kinder kids
i could teach you a few things too

xploder

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

another person who tries to write off my opinion because of the spelling of words,
its a shame you didnt read around the mistakes and comment on WHAT i wrote
not the spelling errors (poor form)

i could list for you from memory some of his "inventions"
they ones you know about (mabey)
but the inventions you havent heard of are very varied
and as i cannot link directly to patents that show these "other" designs but have read quotes and news paper articles from the time and comments from the man himself

there is alot he did that is recorded by history that is not found in his patents

answer me why?

xploder

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Many Tesla documents here

But to find the energy from the environment you just have only a few.
There are some never patented or hinted at only in material at scribd.com
as many of the generators just will not be shown even as if Tesla made
any of the notorious UFO ships will never be disclosed.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Great thread OP.
Sure would be nice to have free energy...

Thought I would add this vid. It's rather lengthy Is almost two hrs , actually 1 :49:39 ..but is worth the watch.
Tesla The Race to Zero Point Free Energy... for those interested!

Take care TeslaandLynn ., thanks for the thread. The Tesla Secrets should be in our hands..
edit on 29-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

You realize that the transistor was not invented until 1947, and developed into a working device even later?
Just checking... Because the video says Moray created advanced transistors in the 30s.

By and large, the video contains large amounts of pseudo-science cr@p. Zero point energy is a valid concept in physics for sure, but charlatans back down backward to use this term as something that supposedly validates perpetual motion machines.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Check back with Tesla and his 50x the speed of light particles.
That is quite a lot of kinetic energy and the source of Tesla's Energy from the Environment.
Do not be fooled by years of cartel sponsored science.

www.youtube.com...

I think they are still fooled being funded by the cartels into useless dialogs.
A known thermal over unity process coming from mono Hydrogen is not even
hinted at in the video.

Ball suspension between two magnets has been done by high school science students.
Because we don't see two magnets we make up a fantasy in our minds and a hoax is born.
The Tesla ship source of environmental power is exposed by electrostatic pulses.

Tesla levitated metal plates before 1900 with rapidly pulsed electrostatic force and did not
use magnetic force except for collapsing fields for the voltage for the electrostatic pulse.
Thus the unknown Tesla ship (UFO) flight forces are the loss less use of the environment
supplying the energy from very small generators.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

hinted at in the video.

There are no known over unity processes.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Where is the energy from the environment with an iron pipe that Tesla drove
www.google.com...
a car around Canada.

I suggested using an iron pipe and 15 kv transformer, based on Tesla’s use of an iron “antenna” in a Colorado Springs experiment. With an approx. .1 amp/120 volt input (12 watts), an output of 48 kw was achieved. Since the K-capture level of iron is 7,110 volts, I suggested tuning the two 7,500-volt legs to 7,110 with a variac (total voltage 14,220), at which the output jumped to 66 kw, a gain of over 38%.

That would be 1.38 over unity.

And how Tesla used K Capture to obtain energy from the environment using iron and
K Capture a process discovered by Tesla by way of making Radium. Dismissing the
accomplishments of Tesla will get us no where and it certainly has.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

hinted at in the video.

There are no known over unity processes.

Sorry but you are 100% wrong.
You are so outed as cartel science educated poster in a Tesla thread.
The mono Hydrogen process, again discovered by Bill Lyne, is 1000 times
over unity.
Read the thread.
Ed:

Thus the unknown Tesla ship (UFO) flight forces are the loss less use of the environment

The biggest over unity has to be the ship that makes no sound and goes 1000mph
in nothing flat. Don't forget that fact. Made by Tesla using the environment.

edit on 7/1/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You are educated by the alternate energy cartel. They often resort to difinfo so people will not know the truth.
edit on 1-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is all getting a bit out of the ball park isn't it?
The decay of a nucleus is well understood, a comletely natural process, & has little if anything to do with Tesla's HV experiments. I was reading his notes before the internet existed, and many of the theories on the net are extensions of these notes, some highly accurate, some are taken way out of context.
Tesla did indeed measure ftl particles, how i don't know. At the time he stated that they were around 6 times the speed of light, so i don't know where the 50x comes from

I do not think he was in contact with any Venusians, he would often make crazy statements just to get people's attention.
This does not detract from the fact that he was a brilliant scientist & inventor, & that he had a great deal of knoweledge that we are only starting to explore now.
Let's keep it real, folks

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Owing to its immense charge, the sun imparts to minute positively electrified particles prodigious velocities which are governed only by the ratio between the quantity of free electricity carried by the particles and their mass, some attaining a speed exceeding fifty times that of light.

1935-08-18: Expanding Sun Will Explode Someday Tesla Predicts (Kivonatok a cikkből)

A word doc found at tesla.hu
www.tesla.hu...

Can't say if 1935-08-18 is before or after cartel science put an end to Tesla science
with Einstein promotions but the cartels were against any energy from the environment
from Tesla right after holding on to the 3 phase power patents and did not wish any
more inventions from Tesla.

Some how Germany had started from 1914 to develop much of the Tesla legacy but
needed a boost in the late thirties perhaps from Tesla himself at Los Alamos to develop
force in the environment with little waste of energy. Perhaps that is why Tesla was so
secretive of his inventions and wanted world wide control over power and communication
towers.

Even speed of light particles means an active universe from billions and billions of suns
providing environmental energy. Is this why Tesla said the world could provide all the
power we need. The matter of force through the environment is another quality of the
environment in giving us over unity as how would Tesla say his little turbine would
power his ship at 1000 mph when Germany did not invent the jet yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I read the article and it doesn't make much sense, if any. Tesla may have been a genius but at times it seems that he did lose his marbles. We do know much about cosmic rays and stuff by now, and Tesla's musings on this subject only produce comic effect at best. I worked with cosmic rays in the lab, enough to see that much...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Guess you never wonder about the environment that much.
Well here is your chance.
Billions and Billions of Suns and their particles are ionizing the air and causeing
natural radioactive material with nothing being done to use this source of environmental
energy except for the cartel wind and solar panel fields.
There have been anti cartel suggestions:

2 PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY, E. A. Moelwyn-Hughes, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1965. Page 224: Rutherford and Geiger found the number of alfa-particles ejected per second from 1 g of radium was 3.4 x 1010 (k=1.26 x 10-11 sec-1 , later determined by Madam Curie at 1.38 x 10-11 ). Each particle carries two units of positive electricity. This will produce 34 zillion alfa - particles per second, at 4.5 Mev. The number of charges per second, yields huge a amperage which, when stepped down to normal 120 VAC, is staggering. Page 230: 1 atom of radium expels one alfa-particle producing 1.5 billion ions, at 4.5 Mev. Page 231: “One alfa-particle has more than sufficient kinetic energy to bring about all the ionizations which stand to its credit”, and is “..quantitatively sound”.

will create and separate abundant positive and negative charges from air, in sufficient quantity to replace the entire Four Corners Regional power complex, indefinitely.

Thanks for working with cosmic rays in the lab.
We all appreciate it even the cartels.
ED: a pdf link for close scrutiny
edit on 7/5/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have to just cut straight to the point, here, OP.... where's your Tesla-inspired over-unity device?

Don't tell me I've no idea what I'm talking about. Show me. I'm from Missouri, you know.

Look - I've got nothing against someone who wants to try to use chewing gum and a bottle cap to break the laws of physics, so long as they go out and actually try to do something. Sitting around arguing on an internet forum that you can make a piece of chewing gum break the bottle-cap barrier into zero-point cola is just obnoxious.

It's not that you're presenting "ideas against the mainstream" - it's that you don't seem to understand how discussions work. Perhaps you are just young. Perhaps you've just never moved beyond that mentality (plenty of people older than me are still trapped in it - I've learned that a discussion with them just turns into me being told I'm wrong accompanied with projection-spectrum defense mechanisms).

Regardless - I recognize that a discussion with you about the merits of Tesla and the demerits of many of the things you are attributing to him is a frivolous endeavor, as you seem to be completely unwilling to entertain the functional principles of existing theories that have lead to the manufacture of practical and successful devices. I believe our current model has some short-comings that another model could potentially compensate for (even if the two are not always compatible - it matters very little if both can be used in a functional manner). However, I'm not seeing an alternative model being proposed by you - or much of an appreciation for a model that has been demonstrated to be functional.

Tesla supposedly created this stuff before stainless steel was discovered/invented (depending upon how you look at it) - when metallurgy, electronics, and physics (as we understand it) was all in its infancy. A number of his -practical- inventions couldn't be realized until material sciences could develop components able to handle the stress extremes necessary for his invention. What's stopping you, or the rest of this literal army of Tesla-worshiping cult from picking up where he left off?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Guess you never wonder about the environment that much.
Well here is your chance.

Look, I measured things like neutron propagation in water and rate of cosmic rays at sea level, as well as other phenomena. I saw the core of a live nuclear reactor. Did you? So thanks but no thanks for you generous offer of explanation of our environment.

Billions and Billions of Suns and their particles are ionizing the air and causeing
natural radioactive material

Bunch of verbal garbage with no relation to reality. Radioactivity exists NOT because of the Sun's influence.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Seems to me that Tesla was a very talented man, with many ideas that appear to of been ahead of their time.

But it is also true that some of his ideas were based on misconceptions, that with modern techniques and technology are even easier to prove as meaningless nonsense than they were at the time he invisioned them.

However, i think the main issue with this thread is, with no major disrespect intended, Teslaandlynes poor explanations, lack of understanding, lack of knowledge on even the most basic scientific principles, scientific process and steadfastly grasping onto ideas and theories that have long since been proven to be nonsense.

Bluntly some of your posts are truly meaningly nonsense with no basis in reality lacking the most basic grasp of how to explain yourself in a coherent manner to other people so they can understand your ideas.

I have seen some evidence that supports the creation of more energy than is needed to initiate the 'reaction/effect/process', so to speak, but nothing has been officially verified, replicated, entered for peer review etc in many, many years of claims.

I find it hard to beleive that if it had been truly achieved by now, someone, somewhere hasnt replicated it - and something like that would be big news and nearly impossible to cover up. For example, the LENR reactions possibly taking place in the device created by Focardi and Rossi. Even IF it looks like it only MAY work, the media are all over it in a flash - its just the way the world works now.

Above Top Secret Thread : Focardi and Rossi Cold Fusion

I apologise for any offence taken, teslaandlyne, but sometimes im sure many people struggle to follow your threads, not through complexity, but through the fact they just dont make any sense whatsoever.

Buddhasystem/Abitrageur - Enjoy your posts, nice to know someone is trying to keep it sane

edit on 6/7/11 by Quadraphobe because: comments added

edit on 6/7/11 by Quadraphobe because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/7/11 by Quadraphobe because: additional detail added

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And the reason for radioactivity is.
Lets hear it.

Cartel science can't find 50x speed of light particles and ignore such environmental activity
discovered by Tesla. He gave his explanation what pray tell is the cartel explanation
for radioactivity that you work with. You do not need to know the causative agent to work
with a natural occurrence that remains unexplained.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join