Tesla and his energy from the environment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I can't be kind here, the original post is just a bunch of cr@p, seriously. If you want to talk science, learn a modicum of same.

The OP is a summary of things like:

www.google.com...

and

this

too intensive for most folk to bother with so I laid it out for you.

Excuse me for trying so this one is for you:
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

Everyone need to comprehend something.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Get two tall glasses and fill them with water. Place them 6-8 inches apart.

Get a multi-meter and set it to DC millivolts, throw one lead into one glass and the other lead in the other glass.

Now take your left hand and use your thumb, pointer finger and middle finger and rub the left glass only down, must rub it in one direction.

Why are you reading DC millivolts? There is no circuit. The water/leads are in water within a non-conductor (GLASS)...each Glass is separated by 6-8 inches. You never touch the water. The faster you rub, the more millivolts you will see.

Now take a magnet and do the same, rub near the left glass in one direction. You killed the process. No millivolts. Even if you switch to your hand and rub the glass....no millivolts.

H2o likes to align with a magnetic field and will change it's position, causing action within the H2o....electrons being released. A strong magnetic field like a magnet causes the process to happen quick and wham!....for some reason that Glass of H2o stores it's magnetic field position for a bit.

Take your fingers and stick them in each glass of water neutralizing them. Dry your hands and repeat the process.....

Water is weird.....H20 is affected by magnetic fields. What will it do when the Earth's Poles flip? We are mainly water...what will happen to us? Turn into zombies? Likely so.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tri-lobe-1
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hello TeslaandLyne,.....
I always enjoy your posts and I appreciate you doing this thread,....Don't worry about the critic's they are the one's who have to catch up..

I've been a tesla fan for years..I work in power stations and see the results of his principles every day...not many of my co-workers even know of Tesla....

faster than the speed of light...of course.... dynamic ether of space...of course.....
It goes so against the grain.....I love it.....

Keep up the good work...

A great story about Tesla:
www.google.com...

www.offthegrid.com...

www.bobalden.com...
even
en.wikipedia.org...

Nunn and his brother Paul built power plants in Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Mexico, and the Ontario Power plant at Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Nunn developed a keen interest in education as part of his electrical power companies, and in conjunction with Cornell University built the Telluride House at Cornell in 1909 to educate promising students in electrical engineering. Later, Nunn along with Charles Walcott, started the Telluride Association. Nunn founded Deep Springs College in 1917. All of Nunn's educational endeavors are going strong today. Each year the Telluride Tech Festival honors Nunn, Tesla, and Westinghouse, along with current day technology and science leaders.

The Tesla - Westinghouse plants were powering the mines out west.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

You know that guy at the water cooler that you say hi to and he just keeps talking for ten minutes... And all you wanted was some water....

Everything in your reply to me had nothing to do with my post.

And to anyone who misunderstood, I was referring to the verb "poor". (Even though the other could be applied through certain periods in Tesla's life.

7. ( prenominal ) deserving of pity; unlucky: poor John is ill again

*Also note sarcasm in my original post.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hello TeslaandLyne,.....
I always enjoy your posts and I appreciate you doing this thread,....Don't worry about the critic's they are the one's who have to catch up..

I've been a tesla fan for years..I work in power stations and see the results of his principles every day...not many of my co-workers even know of Tesla....

faster than the speed of light...of course.... dynamic ether of space...of course.....
It goes so against the grain.....I love it.....

Keep up the good work...

Thanks much.
How can Tesla not be popular.
People have horded every publication he ever made.
And try to figure out what he made past the power plants.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have to disagree with the notion of poor in any sense with Tesla and is just a myth
a fabrication and lies about a dead man who had the world by the tail if he remained
alive. Thus his demise so others could take over.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Soooo....your that guy at the water cooler...
..... now I understand

don't you have some work to do in the office?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Soooo....your that guy at the water cooler...
..... now I understand

don't you have some work to do in the office?

Tell me again about the disagreements that Albert had with Tesla....

Read up about him......and he disagreed with Albert based apon the results of practical,empirical experiments.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey TeslaandLyne,

Thanks for those links.....well, you learn something new every day, wonderful...

Practical people have the best stories.....they're the backbone of this upside down world...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh mate...go and do some homework.....

There is plenty of info out there for you to read....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Homework has already been done.

What I am curious about is the relevance of it all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

Homework has already been done.

What I am curious about is the relevance of it all.

I don't think there is any for you.
the best disclosure is here

there is no other relevance for you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Nothing like a Tesla thread to bring out the Zero Point Energy ideas.

Can we give a nod to the current godfather of zero point energy? John Hutchison:

The real "Hutchison Effect"

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah now you got it.
I didn't see the video but will check it out.

One theory is that a camera was mounted on a half box and rotated thus showing
the levitation effect that was merely gravity reversed in front of the lens.
I saw that video once and no cgi but now days with pixar 2D life imitates 3D so
well we might get fooled again. It is also thought some CIA whizzes thought up
that rotating camera deal to throw us off the Tesla trail like they so often do
because its their job to do so.
ED: check this out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
energy and mass from ether and Primary Solar Rays or zero point
If he moves doors then he makes Tesla waves that transmit force through
the ether. He might get wise that he is making force or gravity.
edit on 6/17/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I have also read that Nikola Tesla did not die a poor man. There seems to be many rumors about this man , which may not be based on fact. Have you ever read "wall of light",and if so what are your thoughts on this book?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I have also read that Nikola Tesla did not die a poor man. There seems to be many rumors about this man , which may not be based on fact. Have you ever read "wall of light",and if so what are your thoughts on this book?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Sounds like Tesla and his friend were hoaxing us.
Tesla friend JJ Astor wrote sifi and rocket flight stories saying the Earth would only
appear as a crescent in any space flight.
Astor might have funded Tesla on the now UFOs we hear stories about.
Astor died 1912 in the Titanic and by 1914 when America didn't stand up and
listen Tesla sold technology to Germany.
So started the eventual Nazi UFO stories.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I can't be kind here, the original post is just a bunch of cr@p, seriously. If you want to talk science, learn a modicum of same.

The OP is a summary of things like:

www.google.com...

and

this

too intensive for most folk to bother with so I laid it out for you.

you wrote:

The Tesla power method is apparently direct use of the plus and minus charges
although the thermal use may have been considered.

Tesla's theory embarks upon the inter atomic or invisible atomic matter or super fine
ether when he stated he found 50x the speed of light particles.
The particles interacted with atoms to cause the radioactivity.

This is just verbal diarrhea, pure and simple. For example, the phrase "the particles interacted with atoms to cause the radioactivity" is meaningless. And the ether was never proven to exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

sorry but

"the particles interacted with atoms to cause the radioactivity" is meaningless. And the ether was never proven to exist.

Thats the theory in a brief statement.

High speed particles, 50x the speed of light even you would have to admit is very fast
and very energetic and energy being proportional to velocity must have quite an impact,
act as missiles hitting atoms and thus cause the naturally occurring radioactive elements.
This the Tesla theory and he stated that if the Primary Solar Rays were to be shielded
then the natural radioactivity would cease to exist. However nothing stops these rays.

The ether is another matter proven by Tesla in 1891 and 1892 lectures as far as his
operations were concerned. Perhaps its dark matted or just inter atomic matter now.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
High speed particles, 50x the speed of light even you would have to admit is very fast
and very energetic and energy being proportional to velocity must have quite an impact,
act as missiles hitting atoms and thus cause the naturally occurring radioactive elements.
This the Tesla theory and he stated that if the Primary Solar Rays were to be shielded
then the natural radioactivity would cease to exist.

Well, we know quite a bit about the nucleus and radioactive decays due to supreme importance of nuclear weapons, nuclear energy and huge resources allocated to research in these areas. According to the vast body of knowledge we have accumulated over almost 100 years of research, the reality has nothing to do with "Primary Solar Rays" or other such fantasies.

These nonsensical claims, if true, would have a really bizarre set of consequences, such as the decay rate of radioactive isotopes would depend on the distance from the sun etc. The layer of bullcr@p is getting too thick with this Tesla stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Not bull crap of any kind.
Get off your high horse.

Finding a constant reign of high speed particles is very important.
That is our environment.
High speed means high energy that is lost unless something can use the energy.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join