It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla and his energy from the environment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Tesla and his energy from the environment in one find happens to be radioactivity.
Yeah I know we already have it.

The Tesla power method is apparently direct use of the plus and minus charges
although the thermal use may have been considered.

Tesla's theory embarks upon the inter atomic or invisible atomic matter or super fine
ether when he stated he found 50x the speed of light particles.
The particles interacted with atoms to cause the radioactivity.

This theory application has been expanded by William Lyne in his own discoveries
and explanations for his mono hydrogen's release of thermal energy and his "cold
fusion" discoveries and other similar processes.

The so called rays found by Tesla and related by Lyne are called Primary Solar Rays
and react with atomic matter to convert the high speed energy into thermal energy.
In essence the power from the environment search is looking for a process that converts
environmental energy better than fission.

The Nobel gas reaction engine of Papp could be placed into this category of power
from the environment as well and any retention of energy by liquid gases and compressed
air. As well as anyone willing to disclose any self acting or overunity mechanism in
case they are hidden away somewhere.

So there it is as far as I can determine the Tesla power from the environment as it
stands for the moment.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Good post.. The saddest thing is that, while "Tesla" is also a unit of measure, the physics textbooks these days don't even mention the derivative of the name..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I believe the universe is infinitely big and infinitely small.

So!
Since time doesn't affect the same depending on size, it means that in everything towards being smaller and smaller seems like light speed to us. This mean, that if you view from the top/fastest position ( God ), all you see is light. Everything is light and this light could be energy we can use.

Who knows

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
none of that makes any sense. Wanna try again?

ANd the rest of you too. Babbling nonsense.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Lol, I'm sure you'll get used to it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
For a more intensive look try this.

Basic energy comparisons and otherwise confusion of units hide the power of hydrogen.

Gasoline combustion (n-Heptane) 19,314 BTU/lb
Hydrogen combustion (H2 + O) 52,200 BTU/lb
Atomic hydrogen (H22H) 196,200 BTU/lb

Yet I would not be interested in using hydrogen even in the Atomic hydrogen process
that uses the hydrogen over and over again without combustion.

Obviously some over unity process is the key to power plants of the future and wonder if
any were discovered by Tesla after setting up GE and the power companies who would
undoubtedly prevent such a future from happening.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
none of that makes any sense. Wanna try again?

ANd the rest of you too. Babbling nonsense.

Why don't you read it again slowly and clear your brain of the any
cartel anti Tesla agent's tendency to dismiss such coverage of Tesla's ether science.

I know adding any unsociopathic comments is ingrain so don't waste our time
further commenting.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by big_BHOY
reply to post by CaptChaos

Lol, I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Speak for yourself as always.
Chaos is your leader.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I believe the universe is infinitely big and infinitely small.

So!
Since time doesn't affect the same depending on size, it means that in everything towards being smaller and smaller seems like light speed to us. This mean, that if you view from the top/fastest position ( God ), all you see is light. Everything is light and this light could be energy we can use.

Who knows

The faster than speed of light is your problem.
It is ingrain in the science we are taught.
But what if such a thing is untrue.

The very high energy particle being converted to a lower usable level is a well
thought out process by Tesla.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Good post.. The saddest thing is that, while "Tesla" is also a unit of measure, the physics textbooks these days don't even mention the derivative of the name..

I found that early on when I asked who invented radio the answer was Tesla because
that was the official answer due to a US Court decision.
I also heard of Tesla's wireless lighting and saw the two air core inductors used for the purpose.
Also the Tesla bulb from the Radiant energy patent.

In High School I saw the cone Tesla coil in one class session.
That was it for years and years until the internet started to bring up his name and so
had to see what was up with his undivulged science.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

In High School I saw the cone Tesla coil in one class session. That was it for years and years until the internet started to bring up his name and so had to see what was up with his undivulged science.

You mean when the internet just started making up stories/myths about the guy....?

Oh poor Tesla and the court decision that gave him credit for something. Yet he gets all the credit for A/C, what about Faraday and Pixii?

Give me a break....

@ the OP: It makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I disagree with boncho.

Your OP makes perfect sense if read as poetry.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

I disagree with boncho.

Your OP makes perfect sense if read as poetry.

After reading your post I started singing the OP in my head with a quick tempo, and it seems it could also double as a lyrical number.

Someone call Lady Gaga.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm thinking of putting out a Tesla Game with all the goodies that from JP Morgan's days
to the CIA science authorities of today can't stand to be related. Like True or False Tesla
found 50x the speed of light particles. How about three feet of lead required for equivalent
protection of Earth's atmosphere. Or as Tesla said you only need two measurements
and some math to determine the same conclusion and to stop wasting efforts taking
continued measurements of a constant activity. No wonder people who consider
Tesla the top authority think something has gone wrong with the science authorities.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

In High School I saw the cone Tesla coil in one class session. That was it for years and years until the internet started to bring up his name and so had to see what was up with his undivulged science.

You mean when the internet just started making up stories/myths about the guy....?

Oh poor Tesla and the court decision that gave him credit for something. Yet he gets all the credit for A/C, what about Faraday and Pixii?

Give me a break....

@ the OP: It makes no sense.

Tesla got millions for his AC thats what.
There was nothing poor about Tesla.
You have been reading the net myths giving me those lines.
The OP was made so cartel anti Tesla agents will hate it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why do people always talk about Tesla like he's a god?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hello TeslaandLyne,.....
I always enjoy your posts and I appreciate you doing this thread,....Don't worry about the critic's they are the one's who have to catch up..

I've been a tesla fan for years..I work in power stations and see the results of his principles every day...not many of my co-workers even know of Tesla....

faster than the speed of light...of course.... dynamic ether of space...of course.....
It goes so against the grain.....I love it.....

Keep up the good work...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Tesla's ac alternators and control systems worked and were reliable....thats why the money men got involved..
And that's why we still use them today....

Tesla was a practical engineer....tried and proven.....he built what he concieved and expanded upon his works...

Read up about him......and he disagreed with Albert based apon the results of practical,empirical experiments.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I can't be kind here, the original post is just a bunch of cr@p, seriously. If you want to talk science, learn a modicum of same.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
Why do people always talk about Tesla like he's a god?

His discoveries are not only locked away in Los Alamos and in Company Confidential vaults
his air ships he said he built are still being made but the workings have not been revealed.
Also a lot of science thought to be true have also not been revealed and for many power
theories that Lyne and others are finding as fact.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join