It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Leaders Demand Halt to NATO Bombing Campaign in Libya!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

You do know that al-qeada was set-up by the CIA to fight the Soviets in the 70's right? Al-qaeda was the name of the CIA database for arab/middle east contacts... Osama Bin Laden was/is a CIA operative!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Check these links out..

www.oilempire.us...

www.rense.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Alqaeda = CIA!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

You do know that al-qeada was set-up by the CIA to fight the Soviets in the 70's right?

No the CIA supported the Afghan Mujahedeen from which elements of Al Qaeda came. Just because Bin Laden was both a member of the Mujahedeen and a founder of Al Qaeda does not mean the CIA created Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda wasn’t founded until the late 1980’s.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Guess you didn't read.. thats cool.. maybe these will be easier for you to comprehend?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some interesting and informative threads about Alqaeda being a tool/pawn in the 'War against terror' by the CIA... how can you have a war against terror without making sure you have 'bad guys' on the other side??

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sorry but you’re backing up a conspiracy theory with conspiracy theory websites and blogs. I’ve read these before (we’re on ATS remember!) and I am just not convinced.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

That's cool.. to each their own

2nd line

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All I seem to read about Libya is people speculating that the reason for NATO involvement is because of the oil. Do people really believe this to be the case? Has no one considered the fact that yes Libya might have large oil reserves, however it does not have a Rothschild controlled central bank. Along with the Sudan, Iran, North Korea and Cuba. What this means is the NWO can't get their hands on any of Libya's oil revenue.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJARK

Pretty sure I read the the rebels have already setup a rothschilds type central bank with American help.... Gonna look for the link...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DJARK

Just as i thought... check these out:

www.infowars.com...

21stcenturywire.com...

climateerinvest.blogspot.com...

Some of these suggest that the bank was setup first as the priority was on the money and gold, and getting in centralized for NWO control as soon as possible... the oil is just the extra goods associated with Libya. IMO, Libya was a cash/oil grab setup by a US/NATO backed revolution. Otherwise they wouldnt have had any good reason to go in

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
reply to post by DJARK

Just as i thought... check these out:

www.infowars.com...

21stcenturywire.com...

climateerinvest.blogspot.com...

Some of these suggest that the bank was setup first as the priority was on the money and gold, and getting in centralized for NWO control as soon as possible... the oil is just the extra goods associated with Libya. IMO, Libya was a cash/oil grab setup by a US/NATO backed revolution. Otherwise they wouldnt have had any good reason to go in
Have a look at this for some more info on what the Rothschilds have already achieved or should I say a-thieved!
www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJARK

Ah yes, the Rothschilds, one of the corners of the NWO... Funny how they sey up a bank and oil company before making the humanitarian situation come to an end... they wanted the money and oil outta there or at least secured before attending to the BS of the mission mandate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join