It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Dearest, Dude or Dudette.

Tempt me not! I am all aquiver. Don't tempt me with anything having to do with 'Gnosticism' or 'Liberation'. I lose all sense of reason.

It is like the Crack of Rainbow Barfing Unicorns!

Please cut to the chase and tell me what you think. I went to the bottom of that monster read and got to the 'Russian Christians' and because I am steeped in that type of balogna it kinda started to make sense. It's late please cut to the chase. Have you worked Beter in to some sort of baroque Manichean vision?

U2U if you have to.

Thanks.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Frater210 because: If it's at the top it needs graphics. Yes?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Ah, I see. It is the first time in a long time and I am excited to see what happens, too. I am also fascinated by it. It is going to take us a long time to get through the stuff but I will be on it and I will be standing by or getting back as appropriate.

Thanks again and more. This is getting fun.

I have always wanted to expose the link that I think I find between Todd, Cooper and Jones. Maybe they were keeping Beter under wraps like alligators keep a kill to go back to for sustenance.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Frater210 because: urgh

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Jim Jones cover agent?
i dont think so

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
All of this is running around in my head and I would hate to get ahead of myself. But I will tell you where I am headed with this, I have to take everything that has been added, taken, worried, and scared me since this thread started. From those who jumped the gun, and those who wouldn't let down.

To those that just want it to go away. I would actually have to delve deeper into associations, including the ones you provided, their organization, and possible agenda, as it seems to be one of many (but one I am interested in).

I have been on this thread since this morning, but I am ready for a new search. If I find anything that I think I can bring steadily to the table I will U2U you. Thanks again for restarting the NRE engine.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Jim Jones cover agent? i dont think so

Me neither.

It is just fun to watch a character in a Jack Chick Publications comic from 1984 quote (or mis-quote) Dr. Beter From his audio tape #40 which was made in 1978 and linked here...

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There has to be a reason why you can get a million hits with his name, and those that have linked him, and I now have to believe NO ONE asked....anything? Anyone conspiracy, religion, news articles, reporters, come on there's something going on.

The book has a link to a publisher, I found his name (Peter Beter) in the Library of Congress (its not as typical name, so no mistakes) his books are available mostly in the UK... there's something...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Maybe if we could find a living relative. Somehow all of his transcripts and audio files ( or whatever; I am wondering how the audio got transcribed ) got to where they are now. They must have had to have been bequeathed to someone.

There is a story here for sure. Great thread. Go get 'em. I gotta sleep.

See ya tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Kind of interesting stuff. He seems to make a lot of claims, but shows no proof, or even evidence. I guess we're just supposed to take his word for it, even though he was obviously dead wrong about some issues.

Thanks for posting it, though. I'd never heard of Dr Beter, and now I have.

right, thats it, no ´proof´or whatever, just another name, some info, so we can swallow another story..
do you believe so quickly??

greets

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I read some of Peter Beter's tape transcripts a few months ago.
I was born in 1942 so lived at the time of the historic events he wrote about.
The 'cold war' was a time of paranoia concerning a supposed threat from USSR, as demonstrated by Mc Carthy interrogations.
I found that his tapes emphasised this paranoia, and reading his tapes now reminds me of those times.

There is so much material in those tapes which gives insight into history and the current global financial mess,
but war and finance took a backseat of my interest when I read audiotape transcript #46.

In #46 (and to a lesser extent #48) he discusses DNA and cloning, and the creation of 'robotoid' duplicates of people in power.
If true, and I do perceive it as possible, that is the danger that affects our 'NOW' more than all the revelations concerning history.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Man, this is what a gold prospector would call pay dirt, looking into this resource is gona be a major project but well worth it, I wonder if some of the luminaries of today's conspiracy world were set off on their journey after listening to one of DPDB's cassettes.

I gather from my amazed scan of the OP that he wasn't fond of the Rockefellers, that was a sound judgement, Thanks OP.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Definitely did exist. Will post more later, some historical newspaper articles labelling him as conspiracist.

Recent article referencing him released by West Virginia Division of Culture and History .

Division News...

May 27, 2011

www.wvculture.org/news.aspx?Agency=Division&Id=1729

The West Virginia Archives and History Library of the West Virginia Division of Culture and History will host its next after-hours lecture from 6 - 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 7. The session, titled “Archives and History Movie Night: Footage from the Collection,” will be presented by Richard Fauss, audio-visual archivist for archives and history. (...)

Scenes from the 1932 documentary film Charleston, Beautiful on the Kanawha, directed by hometown son Blundon Wills will be shown. Fauss also will show home movies of Robert F. Kennedy and footage from the 1968 presidential campaign in West Virginia, including the media encounter with Peter D. Beter, a Republican candidate for governor who was a staunch admirer of Democrat George Wallace. Some recently restored 2-inch video footage of singer/songwriter Lionel Cartwright when he was 19 years old and Grant County fiddlers Israel and Tom Welch also can be seen. Many of these selections have not been seen in 30 years.

(...)

edit on 17-6-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wait, so basically every major conspiracy theory popularized in the last 20 years, from HAARP to the NWO, originated from this guy in the 70s?
All these conspiracies that came from all those Project Camelot style "whistleblowers" were just a gaggle of charlatans capitalizing on his theories after his death in 87.

Mind Blown.
(all those audio newsletters! Well, there goes my weekend)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

It is just fun to watch a character in a Jack Chick Publications comic from 1984 quote (or mis-quote) Dr. Beter From his audio tape #40 which was made in 1978 and linked here...

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

So we've got a comic from 1984 refering to Dr. Beter's audiotapes. If this should be a hoax, then I'd say it's one of the most elaborate hoaxes I've ever seen!

I'm thinking about something. Kandinsky wrote, that the book written by Peter Beter that is listed in the Library of Congress just seems to contain approximately 140 words per page, as in comparison books normally contain about 900 words per page.

Could it be, that it originally contained about 900 words per page, but then, after having been reviewed by one of the alphabet-agencies, the amount of words per page declined, because the majority of them got blacked out for reasons of national security?

Someone should get that book...

To the OP: Great work, this is one of the most interesting threads in a long time!!! I think, this will keep us occupied for some time!

edit on 17/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is nothing more than rubbish

If i were to believe this, then russia would have the worlds most advanced air and space technology..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Legal free version of e-book

www.transactual.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

top topics