It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

This is the most awesome post I think I've ever read on ATS.

Really; wow and thank you. I'll be forever getting through everything, but for now, WOW.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I've wondered why you and other people sign their post's. What's up with that? Weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thank you NoRegretsEver. I had forgotten about Dr. Beter during the same period I strayed away from the John Birch Society and hearing him now again is truly amazing.

/Salute

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For all of you bashing people as "fools" for not taking this info as "real" or as nothing more than a possible hoax, mind telling me where I can find ONE SINGLE link of creditable worth that shows this guy really existed?

Almost 30 years following conspiracy and weirdness of this sort, and yet it appears I am just now learning of this guy and his "audio letters".

Now, I'm not saying he is a hoaxed creation of some jokers online playing with the gullibilty of the mass public, but for the life of me I can't see to find a single bit of news concerning this man's existence predating 2003.

In fact, details of his "realness" claim he was in popular demand to appear on countless TV shows and radio broadcasts, yet here I am failing to find a single one existing online.

I'm sorry, but I find the people screaming "you are wrong, he is real real REAL" without showing any form of evidence other than sites that were recently created to be just as bad as people who "don't read".

I am right now looking for hard evidence of his background and "realness", but I have not found anything yet.

If anyone has detective skills worth using on this matter, I welcome you to help me prove or disprove this man's identity and history.

For now, his name seems to be a joke, his past job titles do not show up in searches across our internet and the whole thing rings of a hoax thus far.

I am willing to be wrong...heck, I am actually hoping I AM wrong so I can go and enjoy 80+ hours of good "old" conspiracy talk.

But at this moment I can not locate anything saying this man is/was real.

Forgive me for not having the answers.

MM
edit on 16-6-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I can tell your where you won't find him.. ancestry.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Right now I am looking through the newspaper articles on this man "supposedly" published in the 70s.

Not assured yet...but I'm sure if he is real this will lead my skeptical paranoia towards the truth.

Then I can enjoy his fun letters.

All of them.

MM

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Mr Mask

I can tell your where you won't find him.. ancestry.com

Funny enough, but not conclusive. If I can locate a real collection of articles or mentionings of him predating this new millennium's fanatical interests in conspiracy, I can rest my mind on his realness and then enjoy his work.

Until then, something smells weird about Mr P Beter. Frankly I'm just shocked he was supposedly such a big figure but I can't locate proof easily. I'm sure it has to do with my lack of detective skills.

MM

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Make sure to post when you come to your decision about whether or not he's real

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Mr Mask

Make sure to post when you come to your decision about whether or not he's real

Yes sir.

Do the same if you will.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So far, I have found this...

Fellatio related deaths in the US and UK
A reported study by Beter showing millions of deaths happen yearly due to performing oral sex on men.

You heard me...

Go ahead, read it further, also notice the source "thespoof.com"

Not saying this is any form of "nail in the coffin" but it is one of the ONLY places I can find mentioning the man that is not directly related or attached to his audio letters.

I really want some hard proof on this guy. But this spoof article is obviously a joke and seems to be inventing the myth of the man in itself by creating a laughable character with a joke name.

Anyone else have real proof on this dude? I'm still looking and find it weird I can find over 30 mentionings of my own grandmother online (not a famous lady and dead many years before the creation of the internet) just by searching google, yet this highly famous doctor comes up as empty by doing the same.

Weird.

MM

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I did a search for books on Amazon apparently there is two books from 1973, but no ratings and lot's of used copies.

www.amazon.com...

edit on 16-6-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
So far, I have found this...

Fellatio related deaths in the US and UK
A reported study by Beter showing millions of deaths happen yearly due to performing oral sex on men.

You heard me...

Go ahead, read it further, also notice the source "thespoof.com"

Not saying this is any form of "nail in the coffin" but it is one of the ONLY places I can find mentioning the man that is not directly related or attached to his audio letters.

I really want some hard proof on this guy. But this spoof article is obviously a joke and seems to be inventing the myth of the man in itself by creating a laughable character with a joke name.

Anyone else have real proof on this dude? I'm still looking and find it weird I can find over 30 mentionings of my own grandmother online (not a famous lady and dead many years before the creation of the internet) just by searching google, yet this highly famous doctor comes up as empty by doing the same.

Weird.

MM

The spoof is a website that makes up stories.. It's not real
I have been searching and no results have turned up for Peter beter in the 1968 West Virginia governor election..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing. Nothing. Multiple databases and not a single relevant result. More information is needed. If anyone finds a reputable source with more information...I will be highly impressed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Excuse me? Its posts like that that make posting here so fun and a thing I rarely now do.

Thanks.

Anyways...have YOU found anything supporting this man's existence?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
85 flags and we have no confirm on this guys backround?

are you kidding me ATS?

surely this man exists somewhere on some form , application , backround picture , press confrence , will , database !

What does no sources to back up extrodinary claims usually = on ATS?

Someone better pull a rabbit outta of a hat or something .

his name is fishy. lack of backround . minimal access to identity!

i wanna see him huging atleast 2 presidents

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Without buying a subscription to 'archived' newspaper articles, it's a bit hard to confirm, but I have found at least one reference:

===

FRONT PAGE PEOPLE
The Curious Case of the Local Lawyer Whose Tapes About Dark Conspiracies Belie an Impeccably Establishment Past
The Washington Post (1974-Current file) - Washington, D.C.
Author: BY RUDY MAXA
Date: Apr 15, 1979
Start Page: SM4
Pages: 2
Section: Magazine
Text Word Count: 1042

The world outlook is grim, very grim, says Peter Beter. What with the government's looting of the gold in Ft. Knox, the toll cancer is taking on Jimmy Carter's body, the murder-by-gun of Nelson Rockefeller and nefarious military, political and economic plots too numerous to detail, Beter holds out little hope for average folks in the United States.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

I was also looking at that article and am not very sure if its enough to support the rest of this story.

Its just weird that this guy was supposedly so influential in the conspiracy world, and a "player" (even if only minor) in the political landscape, and yet there is nothing I can easily locate proving this seemingly "new story".

Like I said, I am no Bat-Man or super detective...so I am open to being wrong as always. But thus far, this guy seems to be a newly invented mythology in the conspiracy world.

Again, I am sure its from my lack of investigation skills.

Still looking.

MM

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Where did you find this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join