It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow awesome stuff! Check out Audio letter No 54, topic two. it's about a non-haarp weather mod done from the moon. Looks like something to look into.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From this part of his work

Some interesting info from these audio letters:

Soviet hovering electro-gravitic platforms (Cosmospheres - hovering in electrostatic field of Earth): manned Cosmos Intercept. Killer Satellites (normal battle satellites), Cosmospheres, "Super Heavies" or "Jumbos", (Cosmos 929 - 1st one) armed with charged particle beam weapons.
US Secret Beam-weapons base on the Moon (Secret US Space Program at Diego Garcia Island, Indian Ocean): September 27, 1977 - Battle of the Harvest Moon at Copernicus crater, which America lost when Russia's Cosmospheres killed all astronauts in their base by neutron particle beam weapon (Cosmos 954). Then Russia established seven bases on the Front side armed with powerful charged particle beam weapons, and three supporting bases on the back side of the Moon...

ufoaliens.info...

I got this PDF, concerning the electro-gravatic platforms.
jnaudin.free.fr...

And this about Cosmos 929.
Older version.
www.friends-partners.org...

And the newer version.
www.astronautix.com...

Peace, NRE.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im sorry but this seems like he isnt willing to reveal any info unless you buy his books? I never trust when people do this. If its important than the info should be freely released to the public so that they know that the goal isnt for someone to just make money out of his story.

Or has this info been released online or anywhere? It sounds like he's promising to reveal all this info about all these subjects, but only if you fork out for the book(s)!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heckren

I think the reason that hasnt been posted is that whoever is telling his story is obviously doing it not to provide evidence of these amazing things, but to make money. Thats why they say we will tell you this this and this. Sorry for being depressing but I get this kinda feeling big time here.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I think they mean a few of the main points and the main body of evidence of the claims that are made. The OP was interesting, but it didnt give anything of substance, just simply stated some claims that nayone could make

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Did you actually click on any of the links underneath? All of the info is FREE! All of the Audio files is linked under the bullet points. There is NO book. This man has been dead for years. Please read the OP.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So much to read so just wanted to first take time to thank you for bringing this to my awareness, what a present this is...

Enlightening...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Was this already existing thread where you happened to "stumble across" him. It was at the top of the boards today for a time..

The Audio Letters of Dr. Peter David Beter

I mean make all the treads you want but it would really clean this place up if people posted new info into existing threads.

edit on 16-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Not that I have to explain, but I dont want anyone to think that I purposely did something like that. First, I AM the person who tried to revive that thread after doing a search and finding it. Second, I wrote to the mod's and was given the ok to write a thread with more detail as the other thread was written on

posted on 8-3-2010 @ 03:58 PM
which was last year, so its far from new.

Nice try though.
NRE.
edit on 16-6-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wow, this is really the first time anyone has heard of him??

I'm a bit surprised since this is ATS and this man and the website have been around for a long time now... I read these reports quite a ways back and I'm a bit shocked that ATS search didn't come up with anything.

Good to bring back into the spotlight for members who haven't heard or seen this before.

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ahh sorry mate I thought that he was advertising for people to buy the book????? In that case it makes this far more interesting, apologies I dont know why but I was certain I read that you could find out by buying the books?!?! lol I must be too tired and misreading things. Apologies

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Who was he writing this to? It seems he uses the terminology of today and I find that alone very telling. Some things have changed as well as the names but for sure he had a clear grip on reality as we dont know it. He would be a member here if he were alive. How and when did he die? How was he allowed to write this?

This is the best thread Ive read in years.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Sometimes its good to breath new life into old news. I missed this somehow and am very happy to have found it. You know what I mean? Furthermore I have often tried to breath new wind into some of the older classic sils here to no avail, so yes at times a fresh Op is needed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

No problem. I was kind of confused when you wrote it, but I'm tired too, and we all make mistakes. I hope you enjoy though

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Who was he writing this to? It seems he uses the terminology of today and I find that alone very telling. Some things have changed as well as the names but for sure he had a clear grip on reality as we dont know it. He would be a member here if he were alive. How and when did he die? How was he allowed to write this?

This is the best thread Ive read in years.

Thanks antar, the files that are there are actually audio files, but written. He recorded them from June of '75 till November of '82.
Here's some more info.

Dr. Beter terminated his AUDIO LETTER cassette tape report series in
November, 1982, after recording AUDIO LETTER #80. Having fought heart-related
ailments for years, his health was declining. After conferring with doctors,
he decided that the time had come to discontinue recording the tapes.

The Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER series grew out of Dr. Beter's collaboration with
supporters who first learned about Dr. Beter by way of radio talk shows in 1974.
At that time Dr. Beter was in great demand to appear on talk shows nationwide,
which he did in most cases by long-distance telephone hookup from his residence
in suburban Washington, D.C. After many years as a highly successful
Washington attorney, government official and international legal and financial
consultant, Dr. Beter had become famous in 1973 as the author of a best-selling
book, The Conspiracy Against the Dollar.

In his talk shows Dr. Beter had a habit of saying things which sounded
preposterous at the time, but which were proven correct later on. Early in
1973 he declared that Vice President Spiro Agnew would be swept up in a sudden
scandal beginning in late summer that would lead quickly to his resignation.
At the time Agnew was flying high, and it sounded like an unlikely turn of
events. But it happened, right on schedule. In the spring of 1974, Dr. Beter
described a sequence of events by which the Watergate Scandal would make Richard
Nixon the first U.S. President in history to resign. At the time, Watergate
seemed to be running out of steam, and Nixon appeared to be "toughing it out."
Even less believably, Dr. Beter described a secret agreement which he said
existed by which then-Vice President Gerald Ford would nominate Nelson
Rockefeller to be his new Vice President after Nixon resigned. In the spring
of 1974 those things sounded hard to believe indeed. But they took place.

Dr. Beter claimed that events like these, while shocking to the public, were
planned far in advance. He said that they were known within certain
intelligence and even business circles here in America and abroad. Drawing
upon his extensive contacts with these circles, Dr. Beter was making public what
the privileged few already knew.

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

He died in March of '87, unfortunately, and yes I also think he would be a member, or killed for this type of info. This was easier to talk about back then, because no one believed.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I'm glad you said it, not me, but yeah, I got a laugh out of that!
Very interesting topic though! Going to read the whole thing now....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Two famous quotes by Wallace for the young crowd.

"Seymore, you know why I lost that governor's race?... I was out'n-word'ed by John Patterson. And I'll tell you here and now, I will never be out'n-word'ed again."

"You know, I tried to talk about good roads and good schools and all these things that have been part of my career, and nobody listened. And then I began talking about 'n-word's, and they stomped the floor."

The filter won't allow the real words but you get the drift.

He started out backed by the NAACP because he thought it would get him in office. Then he turned and went with the "KKK" to try and win. They don't come more two faced than Wallace was and those who supported him were an integral part of that.

Beter was lauded greatly by the John Birchers as I recall. Part of the classic "Good Ole Boy" say whatever it takes to get what you want crowd. More than a few of that bunch renounced their own beliefs and words later in life, but I don't know if it was out of shame or simply to stay popular for power and monies sake.

Thought I'd add some perspective on the character of these people if that changes views of any of their idea's and information from them.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Perhaps one of the most educational threads yet today, SnF

I had no idea that the Christian, Alexander II of Russia, in autumn of 1863, sent the Russian Navy into the harbors of New York and San Francisco! This stopped the British and French from supporting the Confederates, thus allowing the Union to win the war!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow, this is a lot of information. Just now checked it out. Thanks for bringing this into my world; I'm sure I'll have plenty to do for a while.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thank you very much for working on this for all of us. Great find! So much to read, so little time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join